8 In 10 Black Americans View Trump As ‘A Racist,’ Poll Finds

“8 In 10 Black Americans View Trump As A Racist”

Again, 8 In 10 Black Americans would be correct.
No, they are just owned by the MSM who engineer their views. There is not a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist, so those 8 have faith in what they cannot prove.

Trump got 8% of the black vote in ‘16, a point to two above what the experts had forecasted.

So if allegedly 8 in 10 blacks today think he’s a racist, I’m sure Trump will welcome 20% of the black vote with open arms in November. Course the DNC will be shitting bricks but tough shit.

Trump got 8% of the black vote in ‘16, a point to two above what the experts had forecasted.

So if allegedly 8 in 10 blacks today think he’s a racist, I’m sure Trump will welcome 20% of the black vote with open arms in November. Course the DNC will be shitting bricks but tough shit.

Well, just because they dont' think he is racist, doesn't mean they support him politically.

On the other hand, some of them could think he is racist, and still think he will be better for the country and them, instead of fucking BIDEN.

Well that explains why Trump Humpers fall for Trump's lies.

You ever call someone that to their face, or are only brave online, fucktard?

Why wouldn't I, am I suppose to be afraid of Trump Humpers.

And yet, you didn't answer the question. Because we both know, that in real life unless you had numbers on yourside, like a LOT, you would never talk shit like this.

If you were standing in front of me I would call you a Trump Humper to your face. What are you going to do other than take an L.

If someone said something like that to your face, what would you do?

These trump lickers are funny aren't they?

Someone else, who likes to talk shit online, that he would never say to someone's face.

Why wouldn't he say it to your face? You suppose to be Billy Bad Ass.

Nope. Claiming to be Billy Bad Ass, would be if I claimed that I would say it to people's face and expect them to take it.

It is you fuckers, that keep spouting fighting words, but online, that are implying that you are either BIlly Bad Ass, or gutless cowardly assholes,

BUT, even that is not the real point. The real point is that you can't debate anymore. More and more, all you can do is shout fighting words at people.

I thought you would be honored to be called a Trump Humper. MAWA.

I gotta wonder what's wrong with the other two..
8 out of 10 believe that Trump is a racist without having a shred of evidence that proves he is. The views of these 8 out of 10 are engineered by the MSM. The other 2 of ten own their own views.

That dumbass post proves you don't have a clue of why black folks think he is a racist.

And yet, you didn't answer the question. Because we both know, that in real life unless you had numbers on yourside, like a LOT, you would never talk shit like this.

If you were standing in front of me I would call you a Trump Humper to your face. What are you going to do other than take an L.

Someone else, who likes to talk shit online, that he would never say to someone's face.

Nope. Claiming to be Billy Bad Ass, would be if I claimed that I would say it to people's face and expect them to take it.

It is you fuckers, that keep spouting fighting words, but online, that are implying that you are either BIlly Bad Ass, or gutless cowardly assholes,

BUT, even that is not the real point. The real point is that you can't debate anymore. More and more, all you can do is shout fighting words at people.

No, you didn't. YOu were being an asshole and you know it.

I most certainly did, when you can defend a man who constantly lies and you never criticize him what the hell else do you think you are.

I most certainly did, when you can defend a man who constantly lies and you never criticize him what the hell else do you think you are.

1. I've criticized Trump many times, on many different issues, from his personal life to government policies.

2. You were just being an asshole. You people can't debate, so you just yell fighting words, to shut down actual discussion.

Stop licking his ass and you'll feel better

That's what you do.
TDS makes you see fiction as reality

Yes your derangement does that to you.

Stop licking his ass and you'll feel better

That's what you do.
TDS makes you see fiction as reality

Yes your derangement does that to you.
You're just an idiot to stupid to understand that you're a racist.

What lie of his, have you believed?
Mexico will pay for the wall
Mexico is paying for the wall in a way you can comprehend TARIFFS
Show me the money.

Consumers pay for the tariffs
The Mexican people paid dumbass I knew you would not comprehend that
The American consumer pays. Learn some economics
You just explained how you don't understand how tariffs work in another country

Single mothers are the single biggest threat to civilization. Not the Chinese Virus.

Mexico will pay for the wall
Show me the money.

He is a Trumper Humper, so he only knows what the King tells him.
Trump lives rent free in your mind

1. I've criticized Trump many times, on many different issues, from his personal life to government policies.

Not since he started running for president.

2. You were just being an asshole. You people can't debate, so you just yell fighting words, to shut down actual discussion.

Stop acting like a dick head Trump Humper. I can debate you all day, you are the ass clown that started with the name calling.

Show me the money.

He is a Trumper Humper, so he only knows what the King tells him.
Trump lives rent free in your mind

Actually he lives in yours, that is why you follow him blindly.

I gotta wonder what's wrong with the other two..
8 out of 10 believe that Trump is a racist without having a shred of evidence that proves he is. The views of these 8 out of 10 are engineered by the MSM. The other 2 of ten own their own views.

That dumbass post proves you don't have a clue of why black folks think he is a racist.
Regardless of why they "think" Trump is a racist, it is absolutely NOT because they have seen a shred of evidence that proves he is in fact a racist. No blacks or any lefty has EVER seen evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

Last edited:

Not since he started running for president.

Stop acting like a dick head Trump Humper. I can debate you all day, you are the ass clown that started with the name calling.

1. Since he was elected, your freaking moron.

2. Fighting words is not a debate. It is shutting down a debate. That is the point of them. You are all about taking the discussion to the street instead of winning the war of IDEAS. Because you know that you are in the wrong.

Forum List

Back