8 In 10 Black Americans View Trump As ‘A Racist,’ Poll Finds

Works for our President.

What lie of his, have you believed?
Mexico will pay for the wall

And you believed that?
Why wouldn’t we?

Mexico hasn't paid yet and they ain't gonna pay a plug nickel for that wall. That wall will never be built.

So, the white liberals that showed the 8 year old, climbing the Wall, what are they too you? Dupes of Trump? 5th column agents of Trump, who need to be lynched?

Or do you just, you know, not expect what you say to be taken seriously, and held to any type of scrutiny?

YOu do realize that EVERYONE, who does not point out these glaring contradictions to you, when they pretend to not notice them, they are saying that they don't think you are capable of making any coherent thought.

THey think you are a dumb monkey.

I am the only one showing you the respect of taking your words, seriously.

And my god, they are stupid words.

Folks, when we blacks tell you how blacks see things, learn to listen.

Lisette Voytko

Topline: A Washington Post/Ipsos poll found that more than eight in ten black Americans view President Trump as “a racist,” with nine in ten respondents disapproving of his job performance⁠—and with the election still ten months away, former vice president Joe Biden is (so far) black Democrats’ candidate of choice.

• The poll was conducted January 2 to January 8, and painted a largely pessimistic outlook by black Americans, 65% of whom said it was a bad time to be black in America.
  • Despite Trump touting his presidency as being good for black Americans, 77% of respondents said the president should get “only some” or “hardly any” credit for the 5.5% unemployment rate among their community..
  • While the black unemployment rate is at its lowest point in years, it stood at 16.8% in 2010, during Barack Obama’s first term as president, and was at 7.5% when he left office.
  • In terms of their personal financial situations, 54% report no change during Trump’s presidency, even though the stock market has reached record highs.
  • Black Americans who believe Trump to be racist also tend to believe he’s made racism worse in the country and that white Americans do not understand the discrimination they experience.
  • The poll did find, however, that 65% of respondents feel optimistic about their own lives, a belief that crosses political divides and age groups.

That's about right.

No one ever said, that lying to people, does not work.

Well that explains why Trump Humpers fall for Trump's lies.

You ever call someone that to their face, or are only brave online, fucktard?

Why wouldn't I, am I suppose to be afraid of Trump Humpers.

And yet, you didn't answer the question. Because we both know, that in real life unless you had numbers on yourside, like a LOT, you would never talk shit like this.

That's about right.

These trump lickers are funny aren't they?

Someone else, who likes to talk shit online, that he would never say to someone's face.

Lisette Voytko

Topline: A Washington Post/Ipsos poll found that more than eight in ten black Americans view President Trump as “a racist,” with nine in ten respondents disapproving of his job performance⁠—and with the election still ten months away, former vice president Joe Biden is (so far) black Democrats’ candidate of choice.

• The poll was conducted January 2 to January 8, and painted a largely pessimistic outlook by black Americans, 65% of whom said it was a bad time to be black in America.
  • Despite Trump touting his presidency as being good for black Americans, 77% of respondents said the president should get “only some” or “hardly any” credit for the 5.5% unemployment rate among their community..
  • While the black unemployment rate is at its lowest point in years, it stood at 16.8% in 2010, during Barack Obama’s first term as president, and was at 7.5% when he left office.
  • In terms of their personal financial situations, 54% report no change during Trump’s presidency, even though the stock market has reached record highs.
  • Black Americans who believe Trump to be racist also tend to believe he’s made racism worse in the country and that white Americans do not understand the discrimination they experience.
  • The poll did find, however, that 65% of respondents feel optimistic about their own lives, a belief that crosses political divides and age groups.

Lol. Now do a poll of food stamp recipients, single motherhood and juvenile crime.

Yep and you will be shocked.

That's about right.

And yet, you didn't answer the question. Because we both know, that in real life unless you had numbers on yourside, like a LOT, you would never talk shit like this.

If you were standing in front of me I would call you a Trump Humper to your face. What are you going to do other than take an L.

Someone else, who likes to talk shit online, that he would never say to someone's face.

Why wouldn't he say it to your face? You suppose to be Billy Bad Ass.

Works for our President.

Mexico is paying for the wall in a way you can comprehend TARIFFS
Show me the money.

Consumers pay for the tariffs
The Mexican people paid dumbass I knew you would not comprehend that
The American consumer pays. Learn some economics

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I'll just say this to your comments Correll, if I was in your face, there would be no need for me to waste time talking.

Show me the money.

He is a Trumper Humper, so he only knows what the King tells him.

However 10 out of 10 Black Americans will accept the $1000 bail out check from the President they say is racist. The should put the money where their mouth is and send the check back

Lisette Voytko

Lol. Now do a poll of food stamp recipients, single motherhood and juvenile crime.

Really?

Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests — Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice

Shut the fuck up you ignorant piece of trash.

However 10 out of 10 Black Americans will accept the $1000 bail out check from the President they say is racist. The should put the money where their mouth is and send the check back

Damn straight. We're going to take the money just like you whites take our tax money and build developments in the suburbs.

If you were standing in front of me I would call you a Trump Humper to your face. What are you going to do other than take an L.

If someone said something like that to your face, what would you do?

Why wouldn't he say it to your face? You suppose to be Billy Bad Ass.

Nope. Claiming to be Billy Bad Ass, would be if I claimed that I would say it to people's face and expect them to take it.

It is you fuckers, that keep spouting fighting words, but online, that are implying that you are either BIlly Bad Ass, or gutless cowardly assholes,

BUT, even that is not the real point. The real point is that you can't debate anymore. More and more, all you can do is shout fighting words at people.

And you believed that?
Why wouldn’t we?

Answer the question. Did you believe it?
Of course, why would our president lie?

Dude. You are lying. You did not believe him. Nothing you say has any credibility.

YOu are a complete troll bot.

Show me the money.

He is a Trumper Humper, so he only knows what the King tells him.

Your spin on me being a political supporter of the President, is just you being an asshole. It does not reflect on me at all.

So, fuck off and die.

Lisette Voytko

Really?

Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests — Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice

Shut the fuck up you ignorant piece of trash.

Did black youth crime drop from 98 to 97%?

“8 In 10 Black Americans View Trump As A Racist”

Again, 8 In 10 Black Americans would be correct.

I gotta wonder what's wrong with the other two..
8 out of 10 believe that Trump is a racist without having a shred of evidence that proves he is. The views of these 8 out of 10 are engineered by the MSM. The other 2 of ten own their own views.

Forum List

Back