8 In 10 Black Americans View Trump As ‘A Racist,’ Poll Finds

Folks, when we blacks tell you how blacks see things, learn to listen.

Lisette Voytko

Topline: A Washington Post/Ipsos poll found that more than eight in ten black Americans view President Trump as “a racist,” with nine in ten respondents disapproving of his job performance⁠—and with the election still ten months away, former vice president Joe Biden is (so far) black Democrats’ candidate of choice.

• The poll was conducted January 2 to January 8, and painted a largely pessimistic outlook by black Americans, 65% of whom said it was a bad time to be black in America.
  • Despite Trump touting his presidency as being good for black Americans, 77% of respondents said the president should get “only some” or “hardly any” credit for the 5.5% unemployment rate among their community..
  • While the black unemployment rate is at its lowest point in years, it stood at 16.8% in 2010, during Barack Obama’s first term as president, and was at 7.5% when he left office.
  • In terms of their personal financial situations, 54% report no change during Trump’s presidency, even though the stock market has reached record highs.
  • Black Americans who believe Trump to be racist also tend to believe he’s made racism worse in the country and that white Americans do not understand the discrimination they experience.
  • The poll did find, however, that 65% of respondents feel optimistic about their own lives, a belief that crosses political divides and age groups.

That's about right.

No one ever said, that lying to people, does not work.

Well that explains why Trump Humpers fall for Trump's lies.

You ever call someone that to their face, or are only brave online, fucktard?

Lisette Voytko

Topline: A Washington Post/Ipsos poll found that more than eight in ten black Americans view President Trump as “a racist,” with nine in ten respondents disapproving of his job performance⁠—and with the election still ten months away, former vice president Joe Biden is (so far) black Democrats’ candidate of choice.

• The poll was conducted January 2 to January 8, and painted a largely pessimistic outlook by black Americans, 65% of whom said it was a bad time to be black in America.
  • Despite Trump touting his presidency as being good for black Americans, 77% of respondents said the president should get “only some” or “hardly any” credit for the 5.5% unemployment rate among their community..
  • While the black unemployment rate is at its lowest point in years, it stood at 16.8% in 2010, during Barack Obama’s first term as president, and was at 7.5% when he left office.
  • In terms of their personal financial situations, 54% report no change during Trump’s presidency, even though the stock market has reached record highs.
  • Black Americans who believe Trump to be racist also tend to believe he’s made racism worse in the country and that white Americans do not understand the discrimination they experience.
  • The poll did find, however, that 65% of respondents feel optimistic about their own lives, a belief that crosses political divides and age groups.

That's about right.

Works for our President.

What lie of his, have you believed?
Mexico will pay for the wall
Mexico is paying for the wall in a way you can comprehend TARIFFS

IM2, No one promised any of us a rose garden. These are the days of our lives. Those who are miserable, dwell on miserable things. Those who are happy look for the the happiness in the world.
One of these days you are going to wake up and realize that you wasted your whole life being angry. I don't want that to happen to you.
Look for the joy in life...

Psalm 27:6 Then my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me; at his sacred tent I will sacrifice with shouts of joy; I will sing and make music to the LORD.

Don't quote the bible to me trying to justify the existence of racism. It's easy to talk the crap you are when you don't face racism. We all know that normal life is hard, but when one group of people purposefully have worked to make life harder on others based on race, the members of tat race have nothing to say but we will continue working to erase the racism from our community. That we will recognize what our racism entails in its totality and end it. I have not wasted one day of my life and if I am angry, then I have the right to be. For if a man stands for nothing, he is nothing and to ignore the racism of whites then have whites trying to lecture me is just not something I am going to accept. My joy is in fighting the injustice of white racism. Every day I do something here in my hometown that brings attention to local racism and work to stop it, is a joy. I don't find joy in ignoring the continuing racism of whites like you. So you find truth instead of excusing yourself for continuing to do satans work.

The title of this thread SHOULD read, "8 in 10 Black RACIST Americans View Trump......". There, fixed it for you, ya knucklehead.

No, the title is correct. 10 in 10 white racists want to call blacks racists for calling out trumps racism.

I'd like know what poll said 65 percent of blacks were voting for trump/ Was that the onion poll?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
That's about right.

Works for our President.

Show me the money.

Consumers pay for the tariffs

Works for our President.

And you believed that?
Why wouldn’t we?

Mexico hasn't paid yet and they ain't gonna pay a plug nickel for that wall. That wall will never be built.

Works for our President.

And you believed that?
Why wouldn’t we?

Mexico hasn't paid yet and they ain't gonna pay a plug nickel for that wall. That wall will never be built.
We will tear it down next year, as soon as Trump is gone

Lisette Voytko

That's about right.

Why wouldn't I, am I suppose to be afraid of Trump Humpers.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Lisette Voytko

That's about right.

These trump lickers are funny aren't they?

Works for our President.

Show me the money.

Consumers pay for the tariffs
The Mexican people paid dumbass I knew you would not comprehend that

That's about right.

Stop licking his ass and you'll feel better

That's what you do.

That's what you do.
TDS makes you see fiction as reality

That's what you do.
TDS makes you see fiction as reality

Yes your derangement does that to you.

Lisette Voytko

Lol. Now do a poll of food stamp recipients, single motherhood and juvenile crime.

Forum List

Back