73 year's old and playing college basketball

Doesn't take much to impress you huh? An old man running up and down a basketball court.

Or has your body outgrown games?

No it's just my opinion that games are for children, or immature adults that can't hold a real job.

Those grown ups that play professional sports make more in 1 year than you will ever make in your life, not bad for people who can't hold down real jobs.

I doubt that, you have no idea what I make. I'd be willing to bet I pay more in taxes than you earn in a year. So they make a lot of money to play a game? Big deal! If idiots are willing to pay them that kind of money, then that's their right. But you won't see me contributing.

No it's just my opinion that games are for children, or immature adults that can't hold a real job.

Those grown ups that play professional sports make more in 1 year than you will ever make in your life, not bad for people who can't hold down real jobs.

I doubt that, you have no idea what I make. I'd be willing to bet I pay more in taxes than you earn in a year. So they make a lot of money to play a game? Big deal! If idiots are willing to pay them that kind of money, then that's their right. But you won't see me contributing.

Still your whole mentality that people who play sports can't hold down real jobs is incorrect and false.

Games such as basketball keep you phycially fit games such as chess keep you mentally fit. Games in general are not bad being a couch potato is.

You can stay fit physically and mentally without games.

True but each person body works differant ways some need the fast action of Basketball to keep their body fit others ionly need would be a walk in the park or my casr a walk through the woods.

This is where Individuallism comes to play. We are not a collective everybody is differant and differant things works best for them.

I would never tell you that something you did was for kids if it worked for you.

Still your whole mentality that people who play sports can't hold down real jobs is incorrect and false.

It's my opinion, it's neither incorrect or false.

If it were in fact a J-O-B they wouldn't call it "playing" they would call it "working".

Games such as basketball keep you phycially fit games such as chess keep you mentally fit. Games in general are not bad being a couch potato is.

You can stay fit physically and mentally without games.

True but each person body works differant ways some need the fast action of Basketball to keep their body fit others ionly need would be a walk in the park or my casr a walk through the woods.

This is where Individuallism comes to play. We are not a collective everybody is differant and differant things works best for them.

I would never tell you that something you did was for kids if it worked for you.

And you're entitled to your opinion.

If it were in fact a J-O-B they wouldn't call it "playing" they would call it "working".

Well its still wrong, those guys get paid handsomely to play the sport they specialize it, thus it is a job. Strippers shake their asses on stage and get paid too, you might not like it but thats a job and thats how they pay their bills.

Well its still wrong, those guys get paid handsomely to play the sport they specialize it, thus it is a job. Strippers shake their asses on stage and get paid too, you might not like it but thats a job and thats how they pay their bills.

As you say they get paid handsomely to "play".

As you say they get paid handsomely to "play".

Yes but if you get money for something, it is a job. They are not bouncing a ball around for free, just because you don't respect what they do it doesn't mean it is any less of a job than working construction or pushing paper.

Forum List

Back