72-year-old Woman Attacked by 2 Black Teens in Latest 'Knockout Game' in Church

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

O+in+the+Oval+Office+2014+4-8+smirk+of+a+dictator.jpg

Fucking obamamerica folks.

If that had been me, there would be two shitheads bleeding out on the floor.

Fuck Obama with a rusty Ebola-infected garden rake.

So people never got mugged before Obama was President?

You guys are really starting to lose it.

Yeah, not sure the knock out game was going on before your pathetic affirmative disgrace of a president took office and I know race relations has deteriorated under his race dividing presidency. All deliberate.

This is the result and blacklivesmatter assholes are nothing but pathetic smelly fucking racists. That, is all they are.

This president and his pathetic party and their victimology strategy has sunk this country into a virtual race war.

They are pathetic, and the only thing more pathetic is their stupid ass voting base. Especially useless liberals like you.

Yeah, not sure the knock out game was going on before your pathetic affirmative disgrace of a president took office and I know race relations has deteriorated under his race dividing presidency. All deliberate.

This is the result and blacklivesmatter assholes are nothing but pathetic smelly fucking racists. That, is all they are.

This president and his pathetic party and their victimology strategy has sunk this country into a virtual race war.

They are pathetic, and the only thing more pathetic is their stupid ass voting base. Especially useless liberals like you.
Oh dear lord.. Doctor, you were right, they are starting to lose it.

They are worrying me.

Seriously, you're bullshitting me, right? You're more worried about Americans who are using their constitutional right to protect their own lives and the lives of their loved ones, more than the street thugs, muggers, drug dealers, and pimps who really don't give a fuck about you, who you are, or what you stand for?

Come on now, really?

"The Knockout Game" doesn't exist, clown.

The poor woman was mugged.

They are worrying me.

Seriously, you're bullshitting me, right? You're more worried about Americans who are using their constitutional right to protect their own lives and the lives of their loved ones, more than the street thugs, muggers, drug dealers, and pimps who really don't give a fuck about you, who you are, or what you stand for?

Come on now, really?
I'm worried about right wing loons like yourself.

They are worrying me.

Come on now, really?

Another stupid useless white guilt liberal elitist who lives in a nice gated community guarded by armed guards.

They are such useless, brainless, dickless pawns for their disgraceful democrats. They are that fucking dumb and blind that they cannot see what is happening.

Treat them like the bags of shit they are.

They are worrying me.

Come on now, really?

Another stupid useless white guilt liberal elitist who lives in a nice gated community guarded by armed guards.

They are such useless, brainless, dickless pawns for their disgraceful democrats. They are that fucking dumb and blind that they cannot see what is happening.

I don't live in a gated community, you know nothing about me. Liberal elitist? Lol, what?

Where did I say she was not mugged you deranged sack of shit?

Only an apologetic sack of shit of this pathetic presidency would even make an attempt to make a distinction as though it fucking matters.

Technicalities. The first shithead grabbed her purse. Why did the second one try to knock her out?

The video was a good example of the failure to maintain situational awareness, and the failure to have at your disposal, a defensive weapon.

I guarantee you, when they see you pull your coat or shirt tail aside and put your hand on the butt of that weapon, they always turn around and go the other way. Ask me how I know this.

Technicalities. The first shithead grabbed her purse. Did the second one try to knock her out?

The video was a good example of the failure to maintain situational awareness, and thew failure to have at your disposal, a defensive weapon.

You know he thinks he actually made a point that matters? Tell me, why would anyone attempt to be respectful to any of them. Watch now. They will now fall in line and make the distinction of a mugging and knock out game the subject.

Not one of them mind you has expressed their disgust of the actions of these two smelly apes.

That is right.....FUCKING APES.

Last edited:

Are you ok? You seem to be frantic.

They are worrying me.

Come on now, really?

Bingo. There are some of we Republicans who are no longer going to be "Mr. Nice Guy".

Fuck that. If the left wants to play, I can play right back to them. Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" works both ways.

They are worrying me.

Come on now, really?

My my......have you seen a doctor about this?

Yes the Knockout Game does exist. My husband and I know a state's attorney and he has prosecuted two cases on it. (won both of them as video existed on both)

Forum List

Back