71 year old man abused at Paul Ryan event.

My first thought when the 71 year old victim shouted out, was how the Tea Party types reacted at Democratic Congressman's open houses; yelling and screaming in chorus during the 'debate' on health care reform, I don't recall any of them being manhandled; more often the member of congress had to walk away, denied his right to speak freely to his constituents.

Last edited:
I don't blame Rand for it. It was a Paul Ryan event.But seeing how they treat people who ask questions of the republican candidates I can only imagine how they are going to treat Ron Paul supporters.Hell when we try to nominate Ron from the floor they will probably just machine gun us down or have the riot police there to arrest us en masse and sent to the prison camps.

The GOP/teabagger thugs have already assaulted Paul supporters.

Ron Paul Supporters Assaulted by Romney Supporters at OK State Convention – May 12 2012 | Ron Paul videos - Ron Paul Flix

Not only at the Oklahoma one either,in Missouri they had local thugs aka cops do their bidding for them and arrest people who tried to get the convention going again,in Louisiana they broke 1 man's finger and dislocated another man's hip again with the help of local thugs.Its all been documented in the lawsuit filed against the RNC by Ron Paul lawyers.

I dont remember those Tea party town hall people being tackled for screaming out.

good point Wry

I dont remember those Tea party town hall people being tackled for screaming out.

good point Wry

Because they aren't a threat to the republican party's power. I really don't see a hell of a lot of difference in tea party folks and neo con republicans.Now the Liberty movement is a real threat because we would completely do away with what the republicans and democrats have built up.The neo con's saw the tea party coming and they fused themselves into it and have now taken over it. It started out as a movement from Ron Paul's run in 2008 but was soon taken over by neo cons like Palin,Rand Paul,Rubio etc.

good point Wry

Because they aren't a threat to the republican party's power. I really don't see a hell of a lot of difference in tea party folks and neo con republicans.Now the Liberty movement is a real threat because we would completely do away with what the republicans and democrats have built up.The neo con's saw the tea party coming and they fused themselves into it and have now taken over it. It started out as a movement from Ron Paul's run in 2008 but was soon taken over by neo cons like Palin,Rand Paul,Rubio etc.

Yeap they did take it over.

Sorry but you guys on the paul wagon will never win many converts

Care to present a credible source? Or is your television stuck so far up your ass that the only way you can share news stories is to shit them out?
Are you really saying you didn't see this when Ryan did it?

His thugs dragged the poor guy out and tehn Ryan made fun of him because he could no longer afford his blood pressure meds.

Scum Ryan is also one who actually charged American citizens to attend his so-called "town hall meetings".

Its hard to get much lower than Ryan unless lushbo runs for office.

Care to present a credible source? Or is your television stuck so far up your ass that the only way you can share news stories is to shit them out?

What is a credible source? Can you name them?

Naming the Credible ones can be a bit Tough, but it's pretty easy to see that the Democrat Underground is not a credible source, It's a Hyper Partisan Left wing Propaganda machine.

You said us RP folks won't win over many people. In fact we continue to grow in leaps and bounds and the neo con's are crashing and burning and having to use fraud and cheating to keep Paul from winning contests...they are beaten but can't admit it.

Are you really saying you didn't see this when Ryan did it?

His thugs dragged the poor guy out and tehn Ryan made fun of him because he could no longer afford his blood pressure meds.

Scum Ryan is also one who actually charged American citizens to attend his so-called "town hall meetings".

Its hard to get much lower than Ryan unless lushbo runs for office.

so still not credible Link eh? So basically you all are just pulling a harry Ried here.

lol

Stupid grampa for thinking I am a member of the left....that must be your answer to anything and everything you don't like eh...

Forum List

Back