71% of foreign Hispanics households are on welfare

View attachment 272510
We can’t handle much more even if democrats need these welfare recipients to win elections!
We only need European and Asian immigrants.!

So even legal foreign immigrants really Coulter, your showing you true colors.

Also illegals do not vote, they stay clear of the polls.

Please give a creditable link showing the stats in your OP?
Nineteen foreign nationals have been charged with illegal voting in the 2016 election, the Justice Department said Friday.

The defendants are from numerous countries, including Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Nigeria and Germany.

Some of them were charged in an indictment handed down by a federal grand jury in Wilmington, N.C. They were accused of filing a false claim of citizenship in order to register, and then voting.

Others were charged separately for illegally voting.

The announcement comes amid an intense debate at the state level over voter fraud and efforts by Republican lawmakers to impose voter ID restrictions.

President Trump has long claimed widespread voting fraud took place in the 2016 election, an assertion that has not been substantiated. But Democrats argue voting fraud is not a widespread problem.

"It's not a conspiracy theory, folks," Trump said in April, claiming millions voted illegally in 2016.

Trump ordered the creation of a voting fraud commission after taking office, but disbanded it earlier this year after saying certain states refused to provide information.

Those charged in the latest plots, according to the DOJ, include:

Jose Cruz Solano-Rodriguez, age 41, of Mexico
Guadalupe Espinosa-Pena, age 63, of Mexico
Sarah Emilia Silverio-Polanco, age 35, of the Dominican Republic
Elizabeth Nene Amachaghi, age 44, of Nigeria
Maria Rufina Castillo-Boswell, age 31, of Philippines
Dora Maybe Damatta-Rodriguez, age 64, of Panama
Elvis David Fullerton, age 54, of Grenada
Olive Agatha Martin, age 71, of Guyana
Kaoru Sauls, age 54, of Japan
Jose Jaime Ramiro-Torres, age 52, of El Salvador
Juan Francisco Landeros-Mireles, age 64, of Mexico
Alessandro Cannizzaro, age 46, of Italy
Dieudonne Soifils, age 71, of Haiti
Hyo Suk George, age 69, of Korea
Merius Jean, age 54, of Haiti
Rosemarie Angelika Harris, age 60, of Germany
Daniel Tadeusz Romanowski, age 39, of Poland
Diana Patricia Franco-Rodriguez, age 26, of Mexico
Ramon Esteban Paez-Jerez, age 58, of Dominican Republic

The Justice Department said the grand jury also returned an indictment against a 20th person, 66-year-old Denslo Allen Paige, for allegedly aiding and abetting another defendant, Espinosa-Pena, in falsely claiming United States citizenship in order to register to vote.

The cases are being investigated by a taskforce in North Carolina led by Immigration and Customs Enforcement - Homeland Security Investigations, and assisted by Enforcement Removal Operations, and the Department of State - Diplomatic Security Service.l From Foxnews.com
19, huh? Good article. Thanks for a few FACTS for a change.

WRONG! !9% of foreign born are in poverty.
U.S. Poverty Statistics
You are one gullible Little Trumpster and facts are meaningless to you. You just easily swallow hyper-partisan bullshit and you prove that consistently. Pathetic.

I put no faith in the source you cited.
Why?
Lol why? Are you serious haha 100% of my latin family members are on welfare haha
I didn't ask you. But thanks for the confirmation of your idiocy.

U.S. Poverty Statistics
You are one gullible Little Trumpster and facts are meaningless to you. You just easily swallow hyper-partisan bullshit and you prove that consistently. Pathetic.

Why?
Lol why? Are you serious haha 100% of my latin family members are on welfare haha
Just facts,, hey if I can ask did your father or grandfather ever work ordinary jobs?

Historically first generation immigrants have needed help from the government. But their children are always the most productive members of society.
I know business owners whose parents came here from other countries.
America can only run on one culture

You don’t understand “America” or “culture,” dumbass.
Listen and learn from someone who is a expert

That would be me.
Lol yea where did you go you schoo hahaha

Which school? High school, when you dropped out)? College? Graduate school?

U.S. Poverty Statistics

Why?
Just facts,, hey if I can ask did your father or grandfather ever work ordinary jobs?
What does "ordinary" mean?

View attachment 272510
We can’t handle much more even if democrats need these welfare recipients to win elections!
Historically first generation immigrants have needed help from the government. But their children are always the most productive members of society.

It means being absorbed into a type of thinking that makes one uniquely American. ........

You think there is only one culture in America? That's ignorant. Understanding, appreciating, and supporting the principles upon which my great nation was founded is what makes one a real American (plus the whole legal status thing, obviously).

That would be me.

I graduated from Madison park the most democrat resourced school in Massachusetts lol

Why?
Push cart, laborer, roofer, carpenter

FAE7AFE9-9A0B-44FA-9C5D-DCC0C89B62B8.jpeg
View attachment 272510

It means being absorbed into a type of thinking that makes one uniquely American. ........

You think there is only one culture in America? That's ignorant. Understanding, appreciating, and supporting the principles upon which my great nation was founded is what makes one a real American (plus the whole legal status thing, obviously).
Unamerican?? Assimilation is the most important part of America.. or it doesn’t exist,, just like every inner city in America run by democrats..almost no participation in democracy

Like this pic of a inner city school in Boston Pre democrat retardation .. WHO IS DIFFERENT?

That would be me.

I graduated from Madison park the most democrat resourced school in Massachusetts lol

No one believes you passed the MCAS.

And once again for those not paying attention, immigrants today are assimilating just as those before them did.

Push cart, laborer, roofer, carpenter
Grampy had a little family farm and he carried the mail from the post office to the train twice a day for thirty some years. He had 7 kids and never two nickels to rub together. My Dad served in WWII--signed up at 17, the day after he graduated high school. He attended college on the GI bill when he got out--first ever in the family, and became a teacher, then a principal.
I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, though.

Forum List

Back