71% of foreign Hispanics households are on welfare

Huh? Where does it say we need to take in refugees?? I didnt get that vote.. democrats don’t represent me
...the irresponsible right wing, never does. it is due to our foreign "war" policies.
Let us vote.. I don’t want them
they are extra-Constitutional, only the right wing blames less fortunate "illegals".
They have always been unfortunate because of how they want to remain in a Third World culture asimulate to my culture and maybe we will let you win some day
nothing but right wing bigotry? i am part native. even four hundred year old Europeans are still "foreigners by comparison."
Now Vikings were here first,, and we signed a treaty.. if you want the land back
Come and take it

...the irresponsible right wing, never does. it is due to our foreign "war" policies.
they are extra-Constitutional, only the right wing blames less fortunate "illegals".
They have always been unfortunate because of how they want to remain in a Third World culture asimulate to my culture and maybe we will let you win some day
nothing but right wing bigotry? i am part native. even four hundred year old Europeans are still "foreigners by comparison."
Now Vikings were here first,, and we signed a treaty.. if you want the land back
Come and take it
the Vikings were not here before native Americans. Besides, we know where the mountains of the True Caucasians are.

According to US Census, "The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent" participate in Government Assistance programs..
21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Another bullshit thread by a gullible and ignorant Little Trumpster.
Foreign Hispanics are using our welfare system 71% of them

WRONG! !9% of foreign born are in poverty.
U.S. Poverty Statistics
You are one gullible Little Trumpster and facts are meaningless to you. You just easily swallow hyper-partisan bullshit and you prove that consistently. Pathetic.

Yup, the first thing an illegal wants to do is expose his or her illegality by going to a government agency office.

Now Vikings were here first,,...

Wrong, dumbass.

Now Vikings were here first,,...

Wrong, dumbass.
Fact

Nine of the top ten poor states are Red States and rural, where the poverty is spread out versus cities where the poverty is in confined areas.

Source? Does that include California as having the nation's highest poverty rate?

...the irresponsible right wing, never does.

It isn't the "right wing" that turned California into a state with the highest poverty rate in the nation. In fact, it's probably safe to say that it would be FAR worse if NOT for the "right wing".

View attachment 272510
We can’t handle much more even if democrats need these welfare recipients to win elections!
We only need European and Asian immigrants.!

So even legal foreign immigrants really Coulter, your showing you true colors.

Also illegals do not vote, they stay clear of the polls.

Please give a creditable link showing the stats in your OP?
71% of foreign Hispanics are on welfare and can vote.. this doesn’t even count the 30 million illegals that are voting democrat.. you think Americans are voting for you? lol hahah
If it wasn't for white Nazis, Hispanics would be just as rich as Jews.

Does Nazi Trump still hire illegal immigrants?

Why are you calling Trump a "Nazi"? Israel has never had a better friend than President Trump. Trump's daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren are Jewish. Additionally, Trump is the biggest capitalist to ever be president and Hitler and Mussolini both opposed capitalism. The closest thing we have to fascism and Nazism in America today is the Democratic Party.

White Nazis in America pick on them because they are brown. It causes deep psychological problems, it even harms them from being hired at better wages.

So any white American who opposes open borders and unlimited immigration is a Nazi?

White Nazis in America pick on them because they are brown. It causes deep psychological problems, it even harms them from being hired at better wages.

So any white American who opposes open borders and unlimited immigration is a Nazi?
Just like the American Nazis who didn't want to allow in Jewish refugees, and Jewish immigrants during the Holocaust. We must open our borders for all walks of life.

Just like the American Nazis who didn't want to allow in Jewish refugees, and Jewish immigrants during the Holocaust. We must open our borders for all walks of life.

So the U.S. should be a welfare state for the world? Why? We can't afford to be a welfare state for the entire world. As it is, we're trillions in debt and can't provide basics for many Americans. How about other nations change their systems so that they can enjoy a higher standard of living?

Forum List

Back