71% of foreign Hispanics households are on welfare

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
C67B61FB-F0E3-4916-B945-48B511301511.jpeg

We can’t handle much more even if democrats need these welfare recipients to win elections!
We only need European and Asian immigrants.!

View attachment 272510
We can’t handle much more even if democrats need these welfare recipients to win elections!

So even legal foreign immigrants really Coulter, your showing you true colors.

Also illegals do not vote, they stay clear of the polls.

Please give a creditable link showing the stats in your OP?

• Banned
View attachment 272510

71% of foreign Hispanics are on welfare and can vote.. this doesn’t even count the 30 million illegals that are voting democrat.. you think Americans are voting for you? lol hahah

View attachment 272510
I want her link.
There is no merrier game than spouting statistics. What is "welfare?" Did you know that some of these "studies" include Social Security and Medicare in the "welfare" category? Who is a "foreign" Hispanic ? As opposed to a nonforeign Hispanic?

View attachment 272510

71% of foreign Hispanics are on welfare and can vote.. this doesn’t even count the 30 million illegals that are voting democrat.. you think Americans are voting for you? lol hahah

Prove both assumptions?? Unless you do, you are spreading mistruths.

View attachment 272510

I think they do vote-we just can't prove it-yet.

Hey Penelope, If immigrants are so profitable for our society, why weren't they profitable for their former society? They come here impoverished and you think they're financially beneficial for poor and middle-class Americans?

• Banned
View attachment 272510
I want her link.
There is no merrier game than spouting statistics. What is "welfare?" Did you know that some of these "studies" include Social Security and Medicare in the "welfare" category? Who is a "foreign" Hispanic ? As opposed to a nonforeign Hispanic?
Spanish people.. they are takers! Did you know if you are a 63 year old Latino that crosses the border in two years you can get social security even THOU YOU DIDNT PAY IN TO IT!
Get free Medicare. Time to end Latin immigration

View attachment 272510

Go to a local Latin neighborhood

View attachment 272510
I want her link.
Spanish people.. they are takers! Did you know if you are a 63 year old Latino that crosses the border in two years you can get social security even THOU YOU DIDNT PAY IN TO IT!
Get free Medicare. Time to end Latin immigration
Did you know for if you are a 63 year old Latino that crosses the border in two years you can get social security even THOU YOU DIDNT PAY IN TO IT!
upload_2019-8-3_7-44-4.png

View attachment 272510

So no link, you just pull numbers out of your head and we are suppose to believe you.

View attachment 272510

So no link, you just pull numbers out of your head and we are suppose to believe you.
Penelope, I looked it up. Here's a link--to at least one of the stats she quoted. 63% of Non-Citizen Households Access Welfare Programs
If you look down to the Methods used to collect the data, there are some things I would question. They might be totally valid, but they sound problematic to me. Like their postulate that almost all immigrants without a green card are illegals. The SIPP also no longer asks for an immigrant's current immigration status. So they need to "guess." 5% of foreigners in this country apply for green cards. 80% are tourists. Then there are the others without a green card which this study counts as "illegals" when they certainly may not be. .Good Question: How Many Visas Does The U.S. Issue Each Year?

It is also interesting that they have included Earned Income Tax Credits and free or subsidized school lunch programs in "welfare." I also did not see where this study specifies if the immigrant EVER received subsidized school lunch or an earned income tax credit, or if they currently are. Most brand new refugee families receive some assistance in housing, etc. since they are not allowed to work for a number of months after arriving.

I am not a researcher or a statistician, but to me, this study should be scrutinized carefully.

Last edited:
View attachment 272510

it brings the country down
ruining the country by their ''immigration''
it's not 1850 anymore where they can all pick veggies and build sod houses

Penelope, I looked it up. Here's a link--to at least one of the stats she quoted. 63% of Non-Citizen Households Access Welfare Programs
If you look down to the Methods used to collect the data, there are some things I would question. They might be totally valid, but they sound problematic to me. Like their postulate that almost all immigrants without a green card are illegals. The SIPP also no longer asks for an immigrant's current immigration status. So they need to "guess." 5% of foreigners in this country apply for green cards. 80% are tourists. Then there are the others without a green card which this study counts as "illegals" when they certainly may not be. .Good Question: How Many Visas Does The U.S. Issue Each Year?

It is also interesting that they have included Earned Income Tax Credits and free or subsidized school lunch programs in "welfare." I also did not see where this study specifies if the immigrant EVER received subsidized school lunch or an earned income tax credit, or if they currently are. Most brand new refugee families receive some assistance in housing, etc. since they are not allowed to work for a number of months after arriving.

I am not a researcher or a statistician, but to me, this study should be scrutinized carefully.
WHAT is so funny, jitss?
This thread is totally worthless. I'm not wasting anymore time on it until someone with half a brain contributes.

In your report dated 2014:
Of non-citizens in Census Bureau data, roughly half are in the country illegally. Non-citizens also include long-term temporary visitors (e.g. guestworkers and foreign students) and permanent residents who have not naturalized (green card holders). Despite the fact that there are barriers designed to prevent welfare use for all of these non-citizen populations, the data shows that, overall, non-citizen households access the welfare system at high rates, often receiving benefits on behalf of U.S.-born children.
63% of Non-Citizen Households Access Welfare Programs
================================================

This is what is footnoted as to how they got their numbers.
Welfare Use by Immigrant and Native Households
  • Illegal immigrants are included in the SIPP. In a forthcoming report, we will estimate welfare use for immigrants by legal status. However, it is clear that the overwhelming majority of immigrant households using welfare are headed by legal immigrants.
  • Most new legal immigrants are barred from welfare programs when they first arrive, and illegal immigrants are barred as well. But the ban applies to only some programs; most legal immigrants have been in the country long enough to qualify for at least some programs and the bar often does not apply to children; states often provide welfare to new immigrants on their own; naturalizing makes immigrants eligible for all programs; and, most important, immigrants (including illegal immigrants) can receive benefits on behalf of their U.S.-born children who are awarded U.S. citizenship at birth.

Hey Penelope, If immigrants are so profitable for our society, why weren't they profitable for their former society? They come here impoverished and you think they're financially beneficial for poor and middle-class Americans?

Hey Penelope, you don't want to answer?

Forum List

Back