70 % of gays think barebacking with strangers is exciting

Being attracted to the same sex is the weirdest of them all

God's word on the abomination of sick sexual perversion===God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.
26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving,unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.
Romans 1:24-32 confess and repent God would forgive and wash you clean,God wants you to live and not die sick sexual perversion.

God's word on the abomination of sick sexual perversion===God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.
26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving,unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.
Romans 1:24-32 confess and repent God would forgive and wash you clean,God wants you to live and not die sick sexual perversion.

You need to get laid, Shirley.

Op thinks about gay ppl more than gay ppl think about gay ppl jeebus

Guess I'm one of the 30% then. I don't find sex with strangers desireable at all. Good fantasy, bad reality. If I don't feel love or something resembling love, I might enjoy the sex, making my lover feel good, but I never get anywhere close to climax. Pretty sure I know why at this point. Last lover I loved and enjoyed myself fully with cheated and broke my heart. Now it's like I have a kind of mental block linking being in love with someone with having my heart broken. But despite trying, I'm just not emotionally wired for casual sex. So I exist in a perpetual Catch-22: I need to be in love, yet subconsciously fear having my heart broken again. Haven't had a relationship in going on 2 years. For me though that's not too bad. Usually give it the ol' college try every 3 or 4 years. :)

nosteve...does it just piss you off that people arent dropping dead of aids..that the medical combos are working and people are now living with aids? does it?

With Truvada (See my link in the prior post) it will only hasten the process that will make HIV mutate and make all the meds out there completely useless because gays can't be bothered to be responsible. B ut no doubt, that wil lbe someone else's fault.

More straight couples going au natural of course.

1. They are not remotely at as high of risk as gay men are

2. There is a biological purpose for straights barebacking. You wouldn't exist without it. There is no b iological need for gay barebacking. or gay sex, period.

More straight couples going au natural of course.

1. They are not remotely at as high of risk as gay men are

2. There is a biological purpose for straights barebacking. You wouldn't exist without it. There is no b iological need for gay barebacking. or gay sex, period.

So when Granpa and Granma are knockin' boots, they're only in it for a child? Okay carry on...

The comparison between a gay guy "barebacking" a stranger and a straight couple having vaginal sex without a condom is not one to one. Not even close.

The chances of heteroxual transmission of AIDS through a single unprotected session of vaginal intercourse is approximately 1200 to one, but this includes the possibility of sex with prostitutes. In the case of sex with someone not obviously sick or degenerate, and met in a social venue the chances are incalculably small. Maybe some other STD, but not AIDS.

For a homosexual man to even consider unprotected anal intercourse with a "stranger," is the equivalent of playing Russian Roulette. But unfortunately, if he is unlucky enough to be infected, the American public will be saddled with the obligation to pay for hundreds of thousands of dollars in drugs to keep him alive for the rest of his life. Thank God for ObamaCare, right?

Don't forget truvada costs 14k a year and gays can't be charged higher insurance rates. So guess who gets fucked over so fags don't have to use condoms?

Forum List

Back