7 Unhinged Right-Wing Responses to Connecticut Massacre

Oddball is correct about the nature of the Constitution and weapons We have a right to own them. But, since the right is not absolute, the legislatures have the right to regulate them as well.

Before the official count of the dead in the Sandy Hook massacre was released, right-wingers bitterly promoted their guns and religion as the solution.

We've removed religion and teaching morals from schools, and made them into gun-free zones.

How's that worked out?

Hey daveman, you bad ass you. I see you are a "gunslinger". Talking all that shit about aiming with whatever.

How many people have you shot and killed? How about, how many crimes have you stopped with your gun? What the fuk does a "gunslinger" do now that the wild west is not the wild west?

Just curious how you gun freaks think. And act. and do.

So how many have you shot?
I see you're just as stupid as I figured.

My avatar and signature are from a series of novels I enjoy -- The Dark Tower by Stephen King. But since you probably don't read much besides "Bush = Hitler!!" protest signs, I wouldn't expect you to grasp the concept of a novel, let alone an entire series of them.

I've never shot anyone. Never had to, thank God.

But I'm fully prepared to if my life and my family's lives are threatened. If you don't want to take responsibility for your and your family's safety, that's fine. The police will be along later to cover your bodies.

But don't you DARE assume you have the authority to deny me my right to self-defense because you're a pussy.

schools shouldnt be war zones where teachers shouldnt be armed.

Then since criminals don't obey the law, there WILL be more school shootings.

Why doesn't the left want children protected?

Hey dude. What the fuk are you planning? Should you be investigated?

Are you making threats against schools? Wtf?

You are a stark raving mad lunatic aren't you.
No, I'm a normal person.

You, however, are among the stupidest sacks of sloth shit I've seen on the internet. And that's saying quite a lot.

There is a sickness in this country that effects a minority of gun owners.

The symptoms are:

**feelings of self-worth/self-esteem attached to gun ownership and shooting

**heightened sensations (rush) attached the experience of firing a gun -- they get an abnormal power rush. While the sportsman enjoys the challenge, the abnormal gun enthusiasts finds a perverse pleasure in fantasizing about shooting people or things.

**depression between gun experiences

**anxiety when purchasing new weapons or ammo, fear that they will be denied or delayed

**delusions of persecution

**delusions of paranoia

Why is it unhinged to suggest that this massacre should encourage people to learn how to defend themselves and obtain the tools they need to do so?

Then since criminals don't obey the law, there WILL be more school shootings.

Why doesn't the left want children protected?

Forward this to the FBI, they can take it from here.

There is a sickness in this country that effects a minority of gun owners.

The symptoms are:

**feelings of self-worth/self-esteem attached to gun ownership and shooting

**heightened sensations (rush) attached the experience of firing a gun -- they get an abnormal power rush. While the sportsman enjoys the challenge, the abnormal gun enthusiasts finds a perverse pleasure in fantasizing about shooting people or things.

**depression between gun experiences

**anxiety when purchasing new weapons or ammo, fear that they will be denied or delayed

**delusions of persecution

**delusions of paranoia
Those signs are evident in liberoidals like you in general, and the politicians in particular.

What is it that makes y'all so deluded and paranoid of those who choose to arm themselves?

hazlnut was very clear and precise in his posting, and then Oddball takes it out of context. The eyeballs should be watching Oddball.

Why is it unhinged to suggest that this massacre should encourage people to learn how to defend themselves and obtain the tools they need to do so?

No they shouldnt be war zones. But they sure as heck shouldn't be easy pickings either.

Fuk you steph. You insulted I called you a bad name eh? But not insulted enough by some deranged killer of kids to have the decency to come out and say that yea, it is time to take assault weapons off the streets of America.

Do you have any idea how stupid that makes you look? Hell no. But it does. It makes you look dumber than a box of rocks. And your kind are a big part of this problem and certinately no part of a solution.

Is it that people like you are so narrow in your thinking that you just give up. Kinda like there just isn't anything that I can think of to do to correct this problem. Oh well. Just put more guns on the streets. That'll fix the problem eh Steph?

The only insult here is the fact that you are using the murder of little childrens to pass a political issue you've always wanted, which will insure people are even less safe than they were before.

The politicization began by the far gun right right along with the far left, Avatar.

Let's stay balanced.

Before the official count of the dead in the Sandy Hook massacre was released, right-wingers bitterly promoted their guns and religion as the solution.

Before the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School took place, two things were predictable:

that another mass killing was inevitable, given the increase in their frequency over the past year, and the fact that no measures had been taken to prevent them
that right-wingers would see in such a dreadful event an opportunity to promote their paranoid vision of a perfect America as one where every citizen is armed to the teeth, and trembling in awe of their vengeful God
The bodies of the 27 people -- most of them children between the ages of six and seven -- killed by Adam Lanza on Friday, December 14, had yet to be returned to their families when the right-wing noise machine went into gear, blaming public education and a purported dearth of firearms for the tragedy.

Yet, even as right-wing pundits continued to name gun control as a reason that the killer took so many lives, producers at NBC's Meet the Press were unable to get a single pro-gun senator to appear on the show the Sunday after the tragedy. All 31 gun-loving senators who will have seats in the new Congress were invited, according to executive producer Betsy Fischer Martin.

Here we offer seven examples of the stunning lack of compassion and twisted logic expressed by right-wing leaders in response to a slaughter of children by the son of a gun enthusiast.

1. Ann Coulter: Everybody should carry a concealed firearm. The killings took place in the morning, and by 11:07 a.m., Ann Coulter, the publicity seeker whose big, bad mouth gives the little black dress a bad name, was touting concealed-carry laws as the answer to America's massacre problem. Coulter's first tweet on the subject came so soon after the killings, that there was no definitive count yet of the number of people who had perished:

Ann Coulter@AnnCoulter
Only one policy has ever been shown to deter mass murder: concealed-carry laws. - bit.ly/VGDNBo
14 Dec 12
Well, that seemed to do the trick for a woman who never found a tragedy she couldn't exploit, for by 11:30, she tweeted this:

Ann Coulter@AnnCoulter
I'm on Hannity radio today, talking about the 1 public policy that provably reduces the incidence of, and deaths from, mass shootings.
14 Dec 12
And that, boys and girls, is how to work the Twitter machine for self-promotion on the backs of slaughtered children.

It's not the first time that Coulter has expressed her love for guns in the wake of murder. At a Florida church in 2007, I heard Coulter describe the assassination of doctors who performed abortions as "a procedure with a rifle performed on them."

7 Unhinged Right-Wing Responses to Connecticut Massacre | Alternet

7. Louie Gohmert: If only Sandy Hook principal had an assault rifle, everyone would have been saved.

This is my favorite one!

Its true, everyone might have been saved, if the principal happened to be in the office at the time and was able to get the gun out on time .

Of course, the shooter might have killed the principal, taken his weapon, and killed even more people.

Seems like a professional security guard would have been a much better option.

Because, honetly, anyone who thinks this would help matters much is a little deranged.

Kids-With-Guns-300x300.jpg
NOBODY'S ADVOCATING ARMING CHILDREN, YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER.

Good Gaea, but you're a lying son of a bitch. Eat shit.

You expected him to be honest? Him? lol

While you're at it, will you people please close down the place's that perform abortions
We wouldn't want YOU to have the blood of millions of children on your hands

tumblr_lmenuqXCao1qg1srq.jpg

Isn't it amazing what people can make themselves believe to justify murder?

The left is quite proficient about dehumanizing their targets. Makes it easier to kill them.

Amazing that he thinks showing a picture pre-conception somehow makes the post-conception baby not a person.

The politicization began by the far gun right right along with the far left, Avatar.

Let's stay balanced.

No, the politicization started by the people who immediately saw a way to pass their gun control laws, laws they couldn't pass otherwise.

last time I checked, those people tend to be on the left.

Before the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School took place, two things were predictable:

that another mass killing was inevitable, given the increase in their frequency over the past year, and the fact that no measures had been taken to prevent them
that right-wingers would see in such a dreadful event an opportunity to promote their paranoid vision of a perfect America as one where every citizen is armed to the teeth, and trembling in awe of their vengeful God
The bodies of the 27 people -- most of them children between the ages of six and seven -- killed by Adam Lanza on Friday, December 14, had yet to be returned to their families when the right-wing noise machine went into gear, blaming public education and a purported dearth of firearms for the tragedy.

Yet, even as right-wing pundits continued to name gun control as a reason that the killer took so many lives, producers at NBC's Meet the Press were unable to get a single pro-gun senator to appear on the show the Sunday after the tragedy. All 31 gun-loving senators who will have seats in the new Congress were invited, according to executive producer Betsy Fischer Martin.

Here we offer seven examples of the stunning lack of compassion and twisted logic expressed by right-wing leaders in response to a slaughter of children by the son of a gun enthusiast.

1. Ann Coulter: Everybody should carry a concealed firearm. The killings took place in the morning, and by 11:07 a.m., Ann Coulter, the publicity seeker whose big, bad mouth gives the little black dress a bad name, was touting concealed-carry laws as the answer to America's massacre problem. Coulter's first tweet on the subject came so soon after the killings, that there was no definitive count yet of the number of people who had perished:

Ann Coulter@AnnCoulter
Only one policy has ever been shown to deter mass murder: concealed-carry laws. - bit.ly/VGDNBo
14 Dec 12
Well, that seemed to do the trick for a woman who never found a tragedy she couldn't exploit, for by 11:30, she tweeted this:

Ann Coulter@AnnCoulter
I'm on Hannity radio today, talking about the 1 public policy that provably reduces the incidence of, and deaths from, mass shootings.
14 Dec 12
And that, boys and girls, is how to work the Twitter machine for self-promotion on the backs of slaughtered children.

It's not the first time that Coulter has expressed her love for guns in the wake of murder. At a Florida church in 2007, I heard Coulter describe the assassination of doctors who performed abortions as "a procedure with a rifle performed on them."

7. Louie Gohmert: If only Sandy Hook principal had an assault rifle, everyone would have been saved.

This is my favorite one!

Its true, everyone might have been saved, if the principal happened to be in the office at the time and was able to get the gun out on time .

Of course, the shooter might have killed the principal, taken his weapon, and killed even more people.

And if worms had assault rifles, robins wouldn't fuck with them.

Good God, your posts get stupider and stupider by the day. :lol:

I know Judge Louie G personally.

He is an asshole from way back.

He and those elected people out of Shelby County and that part of East Texas are disreputable caricatures of what decent politicians should be.

The give guns and God a bad rep.

Ann Coulter@AnnCoulter
14 Dec 12

Ann Coulter@AnnCoulter
14 Dec 12

This is my favorite one!

Because, honetly, anyone who thinks this would help matters much is a little deranged.

Kids-With-Guns-300x300.jpg
Care to provide proof of ANYONE promoting that we arm children?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back