Did the media do this "First 100 days when Obama was elected in 2009?"

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Because I remember that retarded mutherfucker appearing on the Tonight Show after 30 days and had not accomplished anything yet. So all this analyzing Trump first 100 days just made me think was this happening in 2009. And what did the media say about that goofy mutherfucker going on a comedy show so early as president?

Obama could of shit in his hand on live tv and the media would applaud him. That's how bad the media-Obama love fest was during the early days of Obama's presidency.

Obama could of shit in his hand on live tv and the media would applaud him. That's how bad the media-Obama love fest was during the early days of Obama's presidency.

No first 100 days?

I don't remember the media focusing on the first 100 days for Obama too closely because that would imply that they were wanting to see results.

I don't remember the media focusing on the first 100 days for Obama too closely because that would imply that they were wanting to see results.

surprise it was no criticism of him appearing on the Tonight Show. That's what turned me off

And all the poor blacks was jumping up and down celebrating in the ghetto when he got elected like they all was going to receive a huge check for being black lol

Because I remember that retarded mutherfucker appearing on the Tonight Show after 30 days and had not accomplished anything yet. So all this analyzing Trump first 100 days just made me think was this happening in 2009. And what did the media say about that goofy mutherfucker going on a comedy show so early as president?

100 days isn't up 'til May Day, Einstein. You can't analyze something before it happens. :wtf:

And yes, analysts always use "100 days" as a benchmark.

Holy SHIT. Ever been to an English class?

100 days isn't up 'til May Day, Einstein. You can't analyze something before it happens. :wtf:

What did they say about him cracking jokes on the Tonight show while only being in office for 30 days??

"Ever been to an English class?"

Your alleged sentence lacks a subject.

"You understood" is the subject.

First off, it's "could have", not "could of" :rolleyes:

Now conjugate the verb to shit:

Present: shit
Past: shat
Past participle: shut

Hence: "Obama could have shut".

Thanks for the lesson. I will try to do better.

What did they say about him cracking jokes on the Tonight show while only being in office for 30 days??

Who gives a FLYING FUCK?

Why would the media cover the POTUS cracking jokes on the Tonight Show?? **EVERYBODY** cracks jokes on the fucking Tonight Show. THAT'S WHAT IT'S THERE FOR, DUMBASS.

SMFH

Thanks for the lesson. I will try to do better.

;)

Who gives a FLYING FUCK?

Why would the media cover the POTUS cracking jokes on the Tonight Show?? **EVERYBODY** cracks jokes on the fucking Tonight Show. THAT'S WHAT IT'S THERE FOR, DUMBASS.

SMFH

It showed he was retarded. The only fucking president to appear on a comedy show while in office

Who gives a FLYING FUCK?

SMFH

It showed he was retarded. The only fucking president to appear on a comedy show while in office

What are you, the fucking President's daddy?

Who gives a flying rat's ASS what's on the Tonight Show? You don't like it, change the fucking channel.
Holy SHIT you're a dense mofugga.

And no he's hardly the only POTUS to appear on a comedy show. Richard Nixon comes to mind-- Laugh In.

Who gives a FLYING FUCK?

SMFH

Who gives a flying rat's ASS what's on the Tonight Show? You don't like it, change the fucking channel.

And no he's hardly the only POTUS to appear on a comedy show. Richard Nixon comes to mind-- Laugh In.

It's inappropriate for a president

Who gives a FLYING FUCK?

SMFH

Is it.

Why?

Who gives a FLYING FUCK?

SMFH

Is it.

Why?

Because it was more serious issues going on in the world. That's why he was called a celebrity president

---- at 11:30 at night?

Face it, you're just butthurt that he existed at all. Wanted him to disappear. Presidents are not allowed to crack jokes now.

What if he were up at 3:27 in the morning sending whiny tweets?

---- at 11:30 at night?

Face it, you're just butthurt that he existed at all. Wanted him to disappear. Presidents are not allowed to crack jokes now.

What if he were up at 3:27 in the morning sending whiny tweets?

What did he do for the black community after 8 years?

Forum List

Back