7 People Shot Today at Boston Caribbean Festival

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

This is turning out to be THE summer of hate across America. Every day people are getting whacked. Well, there are no whackings going on in my neighborhood, of course. But when you look into other neighborhoods, people are whacking like crazy. But let’s face facts: this is primarily an urban problem. These folks are almost always represented in government by Democrats. Not only does the urban crime problem never get fixed, but it is getting worse.

I will not get into whether Democrats are degenerate racist scum who want to see black families violently ripped apart. I think we all know this to be the case. The fact is that the only way to fix this problem is to elect conservative politicians who have backgrounds in civility and morality (I.e., normal people). Such people will not stand for civilization degenerating into anarchy.

• Banned
I will not get into whether Democrats are degenerate racist scum who want to see black families violently ripped apart. I
You're still hiding in your closet of denial on being a racist.

But as is the tactics of your Klan, you need to make it clear while maintaining a route back to denial.

I'm just more than happy to offer you the attention you need!

This is turning out to be THE summer of hate across America. Every day people are getting whacked. Well, there are no whackings going on in my neighborhood, of course. But when you look into other neighborhoods, people are whacking like crazy. But let’s face facts: this is primarily an urban problem. These folks are almost always represented in government by Democrats. Not only does the urban crime problem never get fixed, but it is getting worse.

I will not get into whether Democrats are degenerate racist scum who want to see black families violently ripped apart. I think we all know this to be the case. The fact is that the only way to fix this problem is to elect conservative politicians who have backgrounds in civility and morality (I.e., normal people). Such people will not stand for civilization degenerating into anarchy.

No....it is the summer of democrat party sponsored gang shootings.

Forum List

Back