7 people, including 3 teens, shot in Baltimore.....we need more black DEMONRATS in govt ...right!

WHITE ON WHITE CRIME #6 MAN KILLS WOMAN, RAPES CORPSE

But did he shot 7 negroes in Baltimore?

You decided to talk this kind of shit.

"Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!"

So the mirror will be put in your face about white crime.

He was wrong
Y'all are not better than that.

Who is Sinclair Lewis?
He was a pump jockey.
That’s him in the middle...

Sinclair-Gas-Station-and-Fifties-Cars.jpg

Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!

------------

(BALTIMORE SUN) -- Seven people, including three teenagers, were shot in downtown Baltimore early Sunday morning, according to Baltimore police.

A little after 2 a.m., officers responded to the 200 block of Park Ave. for a report of a shooting.

They found a 20-year-old man with gunshot wounds to his shoulder and hip, an 18-year-old man shot in both legs, a 27-year-old man with a wound to his arm and a 17-year-old boy shot in the back and leg.

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...
donaldtrump169-300x169.jpg

Reading the Classic Novel That Predicted Trump

"The anxiety began well before the Cleveland convention, where the candidate of the 'Forgotten Men,' the one who declared Americans 'the greatest Race on the face of this old Earth,' seemed likely to clinch his party’s presidential nomination.

"Doremus Jessup, the protagonist of Sinclair Lewis’s 1935 novel 'It Can’t Happen Here,' sees something dark and terrible brewing in American politics — the potential for 'a real fascist dictatorship' led by the up-and-coming populist candidate Berzelius Windrip.

"Friends scoff at this extravagant concern. 'That couldn’t happen here in America, not possibly!' they assure him."

Trump's second term?
You are SO FUCKING DUMB you better look up the word HYPERBOLE......Read it 7 or 8 times like Schitt read his phony Trump letter and stated the absurd!

My GOD you make a known joke and these assholes with under 70 IQ's BELIEVE IT!!!!
My GOD you make a known joke and these assholes with under 70 IQ's BELIEVE IT!!!!
Trump is the JOKE, Moron
3k3qgf.jpg

Don't worry.
He'll be gone soon.
2025?
Trump, Inc 2025
DPrtbsYUMAAAC2U.jpg

Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!

------------

(BALTIMORE SUN) -- Seven people, including three teenagers, were shot in downtown Baltimore early Sunday morning, according to Baltimore police.

A little after 2 a.m., officers responded to the 200 block of Park Ave. for a report of a shooting.

They found a 20-year-old man with gunshot wounds to his shoulder and hip, an 18-year-old man shot in both legs, a 27-year-old man with a wound to his arm and a 17-year-old boy shot in the back and leg.

"The anxiety began well before the Cleveland convention, where the candidate of the 'Forgotten Men,' the one who declared Americans 'the greatest Race on the face of this old Earth,' seemed likely to clinch his party’s presidential nomination.

"Doremus Jessup, the protagonist of Sinclair Lewis’s 1935 novel 'It Can’t Happen Here,' sees something dark and terrible brewing in American politics — the potential for 'a real fascist dictatorship' led by the up-and-coming populist candidate Berzelius Windrip.

"Friends scoff at this extravagant concern. 'That couldn’t happen here in America, not possibly!' they assure him."

Trump's second term?
You are SO FUCKING DUMB you better look up the word HYPERBOLE......Read it 7 or 8 times like Schitt read his phony Trump letter and stated the absurd!

Trump is the JOKE, Moron
3k3qgf.jpg

Don't worry.
He'll be gone soon.
2025?
Trump, Inc 2025
DPrtbsYUMAAAC2U.jpg
Nope. He will be staying in the White House with his family. Your Time cover is disgusting just like yourself. I can predict that you are
A.) In the education field.
B.) Your parents were.
C.) You listen or work for NPR.

------------

Trump's second term?

Trump is the JOKE, Moron
3k3qgf.jpg

Don't worry.
He'll be gone soon.
Georgie cant help being a commie. His parents taught him!

IMG_5408.JPG
IMG_5408.JPG

Almost half of Trump Jobs pay less than $18,000 a year; who gets rich from that?
identifying-low-wage-workers.png

MR Online | The harsh reality of job growth in America

"According to a recent Bookings report by Martha Ross and Nicole Bateman, titled Meet the Low-wage Workforce,

"Low-wage workers comprise a substantial share of the workforce.

"More than 53 million people, or 44 percent of all workers ages 18 to 64 in the United States, earn low hourly wages.

"More than half (56 percent) are in their prime working years of 25-50, and this age group is also the most likely to be raising children (43 percent)."

Billiionaires "earning" 15% a year ROI get rich from low paying jobs, in case IMPOTUS forgot to tell you.

Trump's second term?

Trump is the JOKE, Moron
3k3qgf.jpg

Don't worry.
He'll be gone soon.
2025?
Trump, Inc 2025
DPrtbsYUMAAAC2U.jpg
Nope. He will be staying in the White House with his family. Your Time cover is disgusting just like yourself. I can predict that you are
B.) Your parents were.
B.) Your parents were.
Congratulations.
You are 0 for 3.

I worked low pay blue collar jobs for 45 years
My parents were Goldwater Republicans.
NPR is too corporate for my tastes.
Pacifica_Logo.jpg

You?

_sandra bland MY QUESTION_2.jpg

Sharing her PAIN, the late SocialActivist & #Integrationist Ms. Sandra Bland passionately pleads w/ America's IntraRacialDiscrimination & HATE practicing #PROBLACK community to END TERRORISM & THUGLIFE CHILD ABUSE!

Sandra Bland, Let's Go To WAR

Peace.

------------

Too many fucking guns

I know, there are so many guns they just randomly fall in the laps of innocent negroes.

I wish a gun would just fall into my hands against my will. I had to pay for mine.

------------

Too many fucking guns

I doubt these criminals doing the shootings in Baltimore are acquiring their guns legally. So taking the guns from law-abiding citizens is the answer? Liberal logic. smh

Forum List

Back