Congressman suggests ISIS was involved in Las Vegas massacre

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Republican Pennsylvania Rep. Scott Perry appeared on Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight” Thursday and claimed that he has been “made aware” of “credible information regarding potential terrorist infiltration through the southern border” on the Las Vegas massacre.
Congressman Suggests ISIS Was Involved in Las Vegas Massacre
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I use to be when a politician made a statement about something people listened because they believed our political whosoever tells us the truth and don't bs .............................. Today when something like this happens the sheep totally get off on denial because it isn't their own little virus growing with them as they love spewing bs lies.........................

Republican Pennsylvania Rep. Scott Perry appeared on Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight” Thursday and claimed that he has been “made aware” of “credible information regarding potential terrorist infiltration through the southern border” on the Las Vegas massacre.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I use to be when a politician made a statement about something people listened because they believed our political whosoever tells us the truth and don't bs .............................. Today when something like this happens the sheep totally get off on denial because it isn't their own little virus growing with them as they love spewing bs lies.........................

There would be no point in DAESH being involved with the Lost Wages shooting unless they were live-streaming it and hanging a yuge banner saying ISIS or whatever out the hotel window. Wouldn't make any point at all.

Didnt ISIS take responsibility for it?

Dunno but Rump took credit for O'bama's airline safety record too, so there ya go.

I personally take credit for cashews, unicorns and the heartbreak of psoriasis. Who's gonna stop me?

BULLSHIT

I remember it being mentioned, but also heard ANTIFA had some pamphlets laid around too so much crap was spinning around on this after it happened hard to keep track of it all. lol.

Are you saying politicians should or should not be trusted? :p
If someone has to clarify that, then you are not paying attention.

It's got nothing to do with paying attention, it has to do with MindWars posting only half-coherent OPs. ;)

or idiots who can't pay attention and follow real information instead of pure msm bs.

d3d06e32-0b6d-4980-baf4-402d4f1a3b3d.png

It's got nothing to do with paying attention, it has to do with MindWars posting only half-coherent OPs. ;)

“Well, they could be–lets face it, ISIS twice before the attack, ISIS warned the United States that they would attack Las Vegas in June and August after the attack claimed responsibility four times. Meanwhile, the local law enforcement investigative services are telling us there is no terrorist connection–lone gunman, again, something is not adding up,” Perry replied. (RELATED: Five Huge Unanswered Questions About The Las Vegas Shooting)

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/18/perry-potential-terrorist-las-vegas/

How many congressmen DON`T think ISIS was involved? By my count 434. Put 435 people in any room and you`ll probably find a few nitwits at the very least.

How many congressmen DON`T think ISIS was involved? By my count 434. Put 435 people in any room and you`ll probably find a few nitwits at the very least.
Bullshit.

Show proof that every other Congressman does not think that there is any possibility that ISIS had anything to do with this.

My best guess right now is that ISIS provided assistance to this guy after he converted to Islam and they pulled their men just before the shooting started.

There isno way that that old fart carried all that weaponry up to his room and did all that by himself.

Period.

The FBI is lying to us by omission, telling us what they want us to know for the purposes of lowering panic and reduce criticism of their eternal war on a noun.

There is too much evidence being withheld from the public, from the hotel security video tapes to the autopsy results to crime scene photos.

This is just more Deep State skullduggery and it should be apparent to anyone that doesnt have their cranium two feet up their colons.

or idiots who can't pay attention and follow real information instead of pure msm bs.

d3d06e32-0b6d-4980-baf4-402d4f1a3b3d.png

Good job making my point for me. :D

I wasn't talking about the MSM, or even what the congressman said, but what you posted in the OP:

What does that mean? It used to be that people listened to politicians...were the wrong to do so, or were politicians telling the truth? You follow it up by saying "the sheep totally get off on denial," which seems to indicate that people should still believe politicians. You also added something about a virus which made little sense. :p

ISIS takes responsibility for every violent act like this.....
Actualyl, when ISIS takes responsibility it is alsmost always them.

There was an incident in Spain where authorities concluded after months of investigation that an ISIS claimed attack was nothing to do with ISIS, and I think there was a second somewhere, but that out of hundreds of attacks that ISIS did accurately take responsibility for puts the odds strongly in favor of ISIS having done this based on the claims alone.

But all that is aside from the main question; why are authorities being so opaque in this investigation?

Forum List

Back