7 months of control and the GOP has NOTHING to show for it.

You are so wrong.

The GOP, in 7 months has:

Sabotaged our healthcare system

They have taken us from the world leader to a despised country nearly equal to Russia

They have removed clean air and clean water regulations

They have set in motion a financial meltdown that will be as big as their last recession, or bigger

They have fomented riots and unrest

And there are so many things I know I'm missing

Oh, they have made enemies of Mexico

Embarrassed us in front of the world.

Remember, Trump is a Republican. He leads the party. What he does counts as what they do.

• Banned
You are so wrong.

They have taken us from the world leader to a despised country nearly equal to Russia

They have set in motion a financial meltdown that will be as big as their last recession, or bigger

Remember, Trump is a Republican. He leads the party. What he does counts as what they do.
Trump is no Republican. He's no conservative. He's a middle of the road flip flopper who is clearly out of his league. The GOP are responsible for their own failures. Trump would sign a civil rights bill for cats & dogs if they put it at his desk.

Make no mistake, I am thrilled Hillary lost but I can't wait to vote out these jackasses.

The GOP: We're all busy little bees, full of stings making honey day and night aren't we honey.

You are so wrong.

Trump is no Republican. He's no conservative. He's a middle of the road flip flopper who is clearly out of his league. The GOP are responsible for their own failures. Trump would sign a civil rights bill for cats & dogs if they put it at his desk.

Make no mistake, I am thrilled Hillary lost but I can't wait to vote out these jackasses.
Yea, because Hillary would have made sure we still had Healthcare. The G20 would still respect us. She was awful.

Every day without lying, crooked Hillary is a winning day for America!

This thread is about Congress and the first two dumbfucks to post try to share their Trumpitis with everyone.
You were number one. That makes you dumbfuck number one.

The thread is about the GOP and Trump leads the GOP.

er

dumbfuck.

This thread is about Congress and the first two dumbfucks to post try to share their Trumpitis with everyone.
You were number one. That makes you dumbfuck number one.

The thread is about the GOP and Trump leads the GOP.

er

dumbfuck.
Only the dumbest people in America believed Trump when he claimed to be a Republican. I guess I can count you as one of them.

Forum List

Back