Just when you thought it could not get any crazier

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
4. "You're an American citizen, this is a major catastrophe for the American country. So I'm asking you as an American patriot to give me a sense of who leaked it."
Any political reporter whose been at it for a while will tell you that attempts to guilt you into not writing something come in all shapes and sizes. But the appeal to patriotism is a new one -- especially when you consider that this isn't about classified intelligence. This is about Scaramucci having dinner with the President, the first lady and Sean Hannity.
3. "What I want to do is I want to fucking kill all the leakers and I want to get the President's agenda on track so we can succeed for the American people."
Ok. So, here's the plan:
1. We kill everyone who leaked anything.
2. We succeed for the American people.
3. Resign in glory.
2. "I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own cock."
That this bit of insight into the White House chief strategist's flexibility isn't the number one most damaging thing that Scaramucci says is truly remarkable. It's like how James Harden didn't win the MVP because Russell Westbrook averaged a triple double.
It takes only a once-in-a-lifetime effort for this quote to be the runner-up.
1. "Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac...'Let me leak the fucking thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.'"
There's so much here. The bashing of Priebus' state of mind. The imitating of Priebus. The words themselves. This is a hall-of-fame-type quote. And Scaramucci wasn't even supposed to start as communications director until August 15!

Anthony Scaramucci's absolutely-bananas quotes to the New Yorker, ranked - CNNPolitics.com

So this guy is supposed to straighten out the chaos in this admin? Crap, I have never heard such nonsense expressed in public from one person within an admin concerning another person within the same admin. Folks, this is getting crazy way beyond what this nation can afford.

yea yea, when people on the right say something, it's to be taken as absolute fact.

yes, he wants to murder people.

however, Obama never meant what he said, when what he said was clearly hateful or stoopid.

A (White) House divided against itself cannot stand (examination or criticism).

Skankamoochi is the Orange Groper's choice, and applauded by his nepotistic staffers, they love him because he looks like a slick salesman, and waves his hands around just like Daddy.
Fits right in!

4. "You're an American citizen, this is a major catastrophe for the American country. So I'm asking you as an American patriot to give me a sense of who leaked it."
Any political reporter whose been at it for a while will tell you that attempts to guilt you into not writing something come in all shapes and sizes. But the appeal to patriotism is a new one -- especially when you consider that this isn't about classified intelligence. This is about Scaramucci having dinner with the President, the first lady and Sean Hannity.
3. "What I want to do is I want to fucking kill all the leakers and I want to get the President's agenda on track so we can succeed for the American people."
Ok. So, here's the plan:
3. Resign in glory.
That this bit of insight into the White House chief strategist's flexibility isn't the number one most damaging thing that Scaramucci says is truly remarkable. It's like how James Harden didn't win the MVP because Russell Westbrook averaged a triple double.
1. "Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac...'Let me leak the fucking thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.'"
There's so much here. The bashing of Priebus' state of mind. The imitating of Priebus. The words themselves. This is a hall-of-fame-type quote. And Scaramucci wasn't even supposed to start as communications director until August 15!

Anthony Scaramucci's absolutely-bananas quotes to the New Yorker, ranked - CNNPolitics.com

So this guy is supposed to straighten out the chaos in this admin? Crap, I have never heard such nonsense expressed in public from one person within an admin concerning another person within the same admin. Folks, this is getting crazy way beyond what this nation can afford.

Oh, I am sure that Conservative groups like "Concerned Women for American Morality" are going to come out swinging over this stuff.

NOT.

Talking about self-fellatio is now going into the GOP 2020 platform because, well, Trump.

Sounds like nothing compared to Hillary rampages behind the scenes.

Remember election night, too drunk and violent to even come out on stage and concede?

Sounds like nothing compared to Hillary rampages behind the scenes.

Remember election night, too drunk and violent to even come out on stage and concede?

What Hillary did or didn't do is hardly mote to what is going on in this administration. Your effort to change the subject is rather transparent. You are not even trying to defend the treasonous fat senile old orange clown anymore. Why is that? Maybe you are finally realizing the futility of defending the indefensible.

Care to post what 'hateful' things that President Obama said?
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days, or weeks.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

When and if anyone does repost all his crap, see rule #2.

Ok. So, here's the plan:
3. Resign in glory.

Never heard "cock-block" before. Must be an economic term?

New Topics

Forum List

Back