7 Minutes of compassion.

This zona guy is a fucking idiot.

this is your avatar.....

Idiot indeed.

But no comment no the 7 minutes from Bill o, beck and hannity?

Right wing has their priorities straight

we know, we fall short of the glorious democrat state of perfection,, democrats have cornered the market on compassion, the perfect dipshit said so.. course he sought a break from compassion but nonetheless he has cornered the market on compassion.. it's awsome to bask in the glory of perfection..

Can someone please explain to me how talking about a natural disaster in another country equates to compassion?

Avatar Robertson? Rush Avatar? Which is it? Republicavatar?

Id say it means that you cant explain how talking about a natural disaster equates to compassion.

So keep talking about it all you want. Keep acting all self righteous. Meanwhile, we will actually do something.

Can someone please explain to me how talking about a natural disaster in another country equates to compassion?

Id say it means that you cant explain how talking about a natural disaster equates to compassion.

So keep talking about it all you want. Keep acting all self righteous. Meanwhile, we will actually do something.

not according to billo, hannity or beck...

oh and according to rush, we already gave enough because we have income taxes. Compassion indeed.

oh and according to rush, we already gave enough because we have income taxes. Compassion indeed.

Congratulations taking something out of context to become a liar, not many people go that route.

After seeing so much coverage about this Haiti thing, I said I need a break. Let me turn on Fox! I know they wont be talking about this too much.

I just found out Billo, beck and hannity spent 7 minutes of prime time to Haiti coverage.

Let me repeat that's, 7 minutes of prime time coverage from billo, beck and hannity.

Between that and Rush saying we already gave to them, with our income tax, well, no wonder the right are so damn compassionate!

News Corpse » The Fox News Primetime Haitian Earthquake Blackout
CNN does it right in Haiti, but Fox drops the ball - latimes.com
I guess your idea of compassion is sitting in front of a television and watching them bleed and die.

How compassionate of you.

I know you are obsessed with Rush, Beck, Hannity and just about every other commentator on the right. But you are still not answering the question. Ill try to break it down for you so you understand.

You're claim that they are not compassionate because they arent using their shows to talk about the natural disaster (a lie of course) is completely illogical. You have yet to establish that talking about a natural disaster is compassionate.

So please explain how talking about a natural disaster is compassionate. We are talking about the natural disaster right now. I dont see how us talking about it on a message board is making things any better for the people who have suffered through it.

Now please stop dodging the question and answer it. How is anyone compassionate because they are talking about a natural disaster? Please tell me.

I guess your idea of compassion is sitting in front of a television and watching them bleed and die.

Pretty much my conclusion as well. Apparently, unless we are talking about it, we arent compassionate. Ignore all the charity and aid we are giving. That doesnt matter unless we are talking about it.

Pretty much my conclusion as well. Apparently, unless we are talking about it, we arent compassionate. Ignore all the charity and aid we are giving. That doesnt matter unless we are talking about it.
It reminds Me of how the left loves to sing about the evils of money and corporations who make money. Money is the absolute root of all evil.

But if they have a problem, you only have compasion if you throw money at it. It is the only solution they have. A one trick pony they are.

So, now we are not compassionate unless we allow ourselves to be deflected from the other 23.5 hours of the endless coverage of the suffering, the bleeding, the dying. It makes them all weep ~n~ shit.

That is what they call compassion. Let us watch the light pass from their eyes right there on TV!

I know you are obsessed with Rush, Beck, Hannity and just about every other commentator on the right. But you are still not answering the question. Ill try to break it down for you so you understand.

You're claim that they are not compassionate because they arent using their shows to talk about the natural disaster (a lie of course) is completely illogical. You have yet to establish that talking about a natural disaster is compassionate.

So please explain how talking about a natural disaster is compassionate. We are talking about the natural disaster right now. I dont see how us talking about it on a message board is making things any better for the people who have suffered through it.

Now please stop dodging the question and answer it. How is anyone compassionate because they are talking about a natural disaster? Please tell me.

Compassion would be trying to elicit help to the victims. Compassion would be to ask for at the very least, prayers from their viewers. Compassion would be to not say things like rush did.....we paid already with our income taxes.

Still don't get it? Its hard to get compassion from these three guys when they dedicated 7 minutes to this story. It is the biggest story on earth right now, and they paid more attention to Palin interviews.

Still dont get it? BillO, hannity and beck are more concerned with palin coming to fox and her HARD HITTING interviews they gave her.

Last edited:
Well, unlike liberals, we dont need to be told to help people out. We just do it.

Forum List

Back