7 Minutes of compassion.

Good grief. All of the noon hour was devoted to it. I know, I was watching it.

geeesh..

ok, I will try again..

Bill O, Hannity and beck generously gave 7 minutes total....thats 7 minutes combined to this horrible news story.

I guess Palin was more important.

Yes, given the fact that they are political commentators, not at-large journalists.

After seeing so much coverage about this Haiti thing, I said I need a break. Let me turn on Fox! I know they wont be talking about this too much.

I just found out Billo, beck and hannity spent 7 minutes of prime time to Haiti coverage.

Let me repeat that's, 7 minutes of prime time coverage from billo, beck and hannity.

Between that and Rush saying we already gave to them, with our income tax, well, no wonder the right are so damn compassionate!

News Corpse » The Fox News Primetime Haitian Earthquake Blackout
CNN does it right in Haiti, but Fox drops the ball - latimes.com

Yesterday they devoted the entire evening news from 5-6 MST to this cause and they are doing so again today. Got anything else???

Would BUT BUT BUT qualify. LOL

Shhhh...:eusa_shhh:

Don't interrupt Autozona's lies...

No comments from you Dr. Autohouse? 7 minutes on this story from beck, hannity and billo..

I cant even count how many minutes they dedicated to palin though. The biggest story on earth right now, and they ignore it. I wonder why.

No comments from you Dr. Autohouse? 7 minutes on this story from beck, hannity and billo..

I cant even count how many minutes they dedicated to palin though. The biggest story on earth right now, and they ignore it. I wonder why.

Are you having difficulty is understanding the difference between commentary and news?

We can post the Websters version if you wish.

geeesh..

ok, I will try again..

Bill O, Hannity and beck generously gave 7 minutes total....thats 7 minutes combined to this horrible news story.

I guess Palin was more important.

Yes, given the fact that they are political commentators, not at-large journalists.

And? The fact of the matter is, 7 minutes total towards this horrible incident from those three. How many minutes towards palin?

They suck. Their fans are worse, they defend them. I wonder why they only dedicated 7 minutes total towards THIS story?

Sad. just sad.

He does not understand the difference between commentary and news, he's proven that again and again.

He also doesn't understand the difference between fact and fiction.

Are you having difficulty is understanding the difference between commentary and news?

We can post the Websters version if you wish.

Fair enough..I will repeat then...

Bill Orelly, Hannity and beck dedicated 7 minutes total to the biggest story on earth right now. Can you answer me this, how many minutes did they dedicate to palin in the last two days?

Comments on that?

Forum List

Back