7 Minutes of compassion.

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
After seeing so much coverage about this Haiti thing, I said I need a break. Let me turn on Fox! I know they wont be talking about this too much.

I just found out Billo, beck and hannity spent 7 minutes of prime time to Haiti coverage.

Let me repeat that's, 7 minutes of prime time coverage from billo, beck and hannity.

Between that and Rush saying we already gave to them, with our income tax, well, no wonder the right are so damn compassionate!

News Corpse » The Fox News Primetime Haitian Earthquake Blackout
CNN does it right in Haiti, but Fox drops the ball - latimes.com

I didn't realize Beck was prime time. I believe Greta devoted her entire show to covering the tragedy. I'm pretty sure most viewers are capable of changing the channel if they want continuous coverage. So how many minutes does one have to expose themselves to the looped images of devastation and destruction to be considered compassionate??

I didn't realize Beck was prime time. I believe Greta devoted her entire show to covering the tragedy. I'm pretty sure most viewers are capable of changing the channel if they want continuous coverage. So how many minutes does one have to expose themselves to the looped images of devastation and destruction to be considered compassionate??

More than 7 minutes. (By the way, hannity's contribution was almost a minute).

Good grief. All of the noon hour was devoted to it. I know, I was watching it.

After seeing so much coverage about this Haiti thing, I said I need a break. Let me turn on Fox! I know they wont be talking about this too much.

I just found out Billo, beck and hannity spent 7 minutes of prime time to Haiti coverage.

Let me repeat that's, 7 minutes of prime time coverage from billo, beck and hannity.

Between that and Rush saying we already gave to them, with our income tax, well, no wonder the right are so damn compassionate!

who gives a shit? I repeat. Who gives a shit?

You are a PERFECT DISPSHIT ain't ya??? ya needed a break so you went somewhere for a break got a break and started bitching about yer break,, I think you need a good tea baggin go see Perfect CHucky he knows all about teabaggin.

geeesh..

ok, I will try again..

Bill O, Hannity and beck generously gave 7 minutes total....thats 7 minutes combined to this horrible news story.

I guess Palin was more important.

You are a PERFECT DISPSHIT ain't ya??? ya needed a break so you went somewhere for a break got a break and started bitching about yer break,, I think you need a good tea baggin go see Perfect CHucky he knows all about teabaggin.

So that's a no ......you actually commenting on Bill o, hannity and beck giving 7 whole minutes of coverage on the biggest story in the world right now.

Nope, they are more interested in palin coming to fox. Nice.

geeesh..

ok, I will try again..

Bill O, Hannity and beck generously gave 7 minutes total....thats 7 minutes combined to this horrible news story.

This may come as quite of a surprise, but those are not news shows.

geeesh..

ok, I will try again..

Perfect Dipshittery is your forte!

once again..

So that's a no ......you actually commenting on Bill o, hannity and beck giving 7 whole minutes of coverage on the biggest story in the world right now.

who gives a shit? I repeat. Who gives a shit?

oh boy...

Yesterday they devoted the entire evening news from 5-6 MST to this cause and they are doing so again today. Got anything else???

geeesh..

ok, I will try again..

Perfect Dipshittery is your forte!

once again..

Hey! Perfect Dipshit,, your whole premise for beginning this thread was cause you needed a break from the coverage.. now you are bitching cause you caught the break you so desperately needed.. See? Perfect Dipshittery,,

Forum List

Back