666 - What does it mean?

rtwngAvngr said:
So the only part of the bible you believe is the jew worshipping part? Just kidding.

here's a good rabbit hole entrace.

http://www.greaterthings.com/Word-Number/666/

What is the problem?

For the sake of argument, Let's assume you are right. Let's assume UPC codes are the mark of the beast. Big Fucking Deal.

:)

Look FORWARD to the return of Christ - Watch these things with an eager eye towards the sky. As new parents rejoice at labor pains, rejoice that our Saviour is getting closer to return.

dmp said:
What is the problem?

For the sake of argument, Let's assume you are right. Let's assume UPC codes are the mark of the beast. Big Fucking Deal.

Look FORWARD to the return of Christ - Watch these things with an eager eye towards the sky. As new parents rejoice at labor pains, rejoice that our Saviour is getting closer to return.

No kidding. But should we be helping to create the satanic new world order? Hierarchical totalitarianism is NOT the way of christ. Most likely we will lose our heads for sticking with christ, as the muslim army of god (muslims are fully noahide compliant) administers the noahide punishment for idolatry: Beheading. It's not all fun and games, and many of us will probably go along with it, to the detriment of our immortal souls.

rtwngAvngr said:
No kidding. But should we be helping to create the satanic new world order?

We are powerless to prevent or hasten God's timing. Relax. Enjoy the ride. Worry about firstly, the condition of your heart in relation to God's heart. From there, let the Spirit guide you in conjuntion with his Word.

dmp said:
We are powerless to prevent or hasten God's timing. Relax. Enjoy the ride. Worry about firstly, the condition of your heart in relation to God's heart. From there, let the Spirit guide you in conjuntion with his Word.

But the christian zionists think they're hastening it by supporting the antichrist world order. You relax, Frankie Goes To Hollywood.

rtwngAvngr said:
But the christian zionists think they're hastening it by supporting the antichrist world order. You relax, Frankie Goes To Hollywood.

Sometimes I wish UBB came with a decoder ring so I could more easily figure out WTF you post, brother.

dmp said:
Sometimes I wish UBB came with a decoder ring so I could more easily figure out WTF you post, brother.

Well see, jews have in their theology that they're supposed to create a world order for the coming of moshiach, the messiah, who is purely a man. When you superimpose the chrisitian version of endtimes over their model, we see that their messiah, is our antichrist. So the christian zionists who defend israel with a righteous fervor, are really helping the antichrist new world order. See. Any more questions?

rtwngAvngr said:
Well see, jews have in their theology that they're supposed to create a world order for the coming of moshiach, the messiah, who is purely a man. When you superimpose the chrisitian version of endtimes over their model, we see that their messiah, is our antichrist. So the christian zionists who defend israel with a righteous fervor, are really helping the antichrist new world order. See. Any more questions?

Yeah - why do you worry more about what Jews believe than what 'you' believe?

dmp said:
That's where his defense mechanism switches on. Now you're just trying to subvert his efforts away from jew-exposure, just like the jews want you to. :tinfoil:

dmp said:

Because they're ruining the world.

WHy don't you worry about what jews believe instead of what I believe. Thanks. I'll be the master of my worries if you don't mind.

rtwngAvngr said:
Because they're ruining the world.

WHy don't you worry about what jews believe instead of what I believe. Thanks. I'll be the master of my worries if you don't mind.

You choose impossible dreams and theories to grow gray hair over.

rtwngAvngr said:
No kidding. But should we be helping to create the satanic new world order? Hierarchical totalitarianism is NOT the way of christ. Most likely we will lose our heads for sticking with christ, as the muslim army of god (muslims are fully noahide compliant) administers the noahide punishment for idolatry: Beheading. It's not all fun and games, and many of us will probably go along with it, to the detriment of our immortal souls.
As weird as it may seem, I agree with both RWA AND dmp...

It is a good thing to be aware of the way the prophecies may be playing out on the world stage. And it is a good thing to oppose the agenda of a NWO whenever and however we are capable of opposing it.

But, dmp has a good point in that we can never be in control of these events. The most productive thing to do is to ally ourselves firmly with God, follow the General's instructions. The strongest defense of Christianity is an obedient army.

The only way to receive the General's instructions is communication. That should be every Christian's breath and blood.

The ClayTaurus said:
That's where his defense mechanism switches on. Now you're just trying to subvert his efforts away from jew-exposure, just like the jews want you to. :tinfoil:

No. This is where his defense mechanism is switching on: "don't worry about it, don't think about, it's too troubling, I need my binky. The worst thing in the world is to be called a racist."

mom4 said:
As weird as it may seem, I agree with both RWA AND dmp...

It is a good thing to be aware of the way the prophecies may be playing out on the world stage. And it is a good thing to oppose the agenda of a NWO whenever and however we are capable of opposing it.

But, dmp has a good point in that we can never be in control of these events. The most productive thing to do is to ally ourselves firmly with God, follow the General's instructions. The strongest defense of Christianity is an obedient army.

The only way to receive the General's instructions is communication. That should be every Christian's breath and blood.

Hey koffee klatch! lol

the assumption you seem to operating on is one can't do both. I'm not opposed to dmp's suggestion of dealing with my own soul and relations, but he steadfastly rejects my contention we should also be looking at the larger picture.

rtwngAvngr said:
No. This is where his defense mechanism is switching on: "don't worry about it, don't think about, it's too troubling, I need my binky. The worst thing in the world is to be called a racist."
But you're not "thinking" about it. You've replaced Rush with jews-are-controlling-hurricanes-and-going-to-create-the-new-Atlantis sites. And how is anyone calling you a racist different from you calling anyone who disagrees with you all the standardized derogatory names you've tossed about?

rtwngAvngr said:
Hey koffee klatch! lol

the assumption you seem to operating on is one can't do both. I'm not opposed to dmp's suggestion of dealing with my own soul and relations, but he steadfastly rejects my contention we should also be looking at the larger picture.
No, my dear, I'm not assuming we can't do both. I'm just thinking maybe we disagree about which is more important?

dmp... do you REALLY still use a binky? Wow.

:D

dmp said:
You choose impossible dreams and theories to grow gray hair over.

The NWO impossible? Nearly every news story these days confirms it. The internationalist, globalist movement is not a figment of my imagination.

rtwngAvngr said:
Hey koffee klatch! lol

I reject it because I think its :bsflag:

I agree with dmp that there is nothing to prevent what is prophesied in the Bible. It's gonna happen; which makes me agree with RW.

Forum List

Back