666 - What does it mean?

Abbey Normal said:
Matthew 24:36 But no one knows of that day and hour, not even the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Can you put that post on some kind of Auto setting so it pops up every week or so.:rock:

Abbey Normal said:
Matthew 24:36 But no one knows of that day and hour, not even the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
The Bible foretells of Starbucks taking over?

The ClayTaurus said:
The Bible foretells of Starbucks taking over?

:rotflmao:

I feel the hour may be upon us...

EDIT: and to be honest, I don't really mind. I like their coffee/mocha drinks.

The ClayTaurus said:
If you're going to have foregone conclusions, at least make them COMPLETE foregone conclusions. :rolleyes:

Foregone conclusion? Is that a premature ejaculation reference?

rtwngAvngr said:
Because they're ruining the world.

WHy don't you worry about what jews believe instead of what I believe. Thanks. I'll be the master of my worries if you don't mind.

what the hell is taking them so long.....i mean if they are as powerful as you claim why are they not done with it

manu1959 said:
what the hell is taking them so long.....i mean if they are as powerful as you claim why are they not done with it

All the structures are not in place. We are not chipped, for one.

rtwngAvngr said:
All the structures are not in place. We are not chipped, for one.
As a young girl in grade school, I used to wonder out how all of this would take place. Not until now have we had the technology to make those Bible predictions come to fruition.

Joz said:
As a young girl in grade school, I used to wonder out how all of this would take place. Not until now have we had the technology to make those Bible predictions come to fruition.

That's wild. We must all be chipped and cashless, at a minimum. Then enemies of the system will simply be unable to purchase things and will starve.

rtwngAvngr said:
That's wild. We must all be chipped and cashless, at a minimum. Then enemies of the system will simply be unable to purchase things and will starve.
Remember when food was brought to, I think, Elijah, by the birds? God will take care of that, my friend.

rtwngAvngr said:
Because they're ruining the world.

WHy don't you worry about what jews believe instead of what I believe. Thanks. I'll be the master of my worries if you don't mind.
Why we don't get rid of this yahoo bozart stormtrooper
combination of the union of urine and feces I dunno.

Administration thinks we need a pet Nazi here?

Has this douchebag ever said anything not fucked up?

USViking said:
Why we don't get rid of this yahoo bozart stormtrooper
combination of the union of urine and feces I dunno.

Administration thinks we need a pet Nazi here?

Has this douchebag ever said anything not fucked up?

I'm not a storm trooper. I just think refusing to question jews on anything due to the fear of being called a nazi is bad for the world.

Forum List

Back