66 Year Old Male Turned Away from Donating Blood Because He Refuses to Answer if He’s Been Pregnant in the Last 6 Months

Riiiight...they purged the staff and brought in all anti sciencers.

Because 'spiracy hee haw maga derp
I see you have never given any blood, Some times you get the same people some times you don't especially if it is a Bloodmobile

I see you have never given any blood, Some times you get the same people some times you don't especially if it is a Bloodmobile
And not one off them invented the questionnaire.

So peddle the fantasy to someone dumber. May I suggest the OP.

The crybaby in the article only had to check a box. Nobody asked him to lie or to compromise his ethics.

He decided to compromise his own ethics and morality by having a baby tantrum and putting his personal fetishes and pet peeves and fee fees above his desire to help people.Because refusing to check that box was more important to him than helping people.

We can just pencil him in as Trump voter right now.
You science hating freaks are going to be tarred and feathered by next year. If you’re lucky.

go-fuck-yourself-5c651a.jpg
Says submissive pussy girl who bows to Leftards.

Medical ‘professionals’ decided science hating Leftardism is more important than saving lives.
No, since the true answer was "no". He decided to refuse to answer. He decided making an ideological stand with blood drive volunteers and employees was more important than checking the box of the true answer. The staff followed the policy.

They asked him to check a box; he asked them to break their employer's policy.

No comparison.

He is the Karen who cut off his own nose to spite his face. The poodle mom screaming at the teenager in the drive thru. Boo on him for being a thin skinned little baby Karen.

When I was in high school, my friends and me would always donate when the blood drive came to town then skip out of school early and crush a few beers.

Now I can't give blood.

I know I have experienced having to do things like this. If I chose to argue I would just shake my head and do it. I suspect there is more to this and it is in the Mail which tends to write things which are not true. He probably caused a fuss and they decided they did not want him back or they have to make sure people do what is on the form or he will just be doing the same next time when they do not have time for such pettiness.

Publicizing the imposition of absurd questions is at least somewhat constructive.

If you tolerate questions like this then they will only get dumber.
At some point you have to call them on their stupidity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back