66 Year Old Male Turned Away from Donating Blood Because He Refuses to Answer if He’s Been Pregnant in the Last 6 Months

You blaming the guy for refusing to answer an unscientific stupid answers fully qualifies you as a certified Democrat.

No, it qualifies me as a normal human being.

Other than "No", what answer could a guy give to that question?

Again, I think it's fucking stupid, but if he's as concerned as he wants you to believe he is about "vulnerable people", he'd have just answered "no" and moved on.

Again, every swingin' dick alive can answer "no" to that question...

Says submissive shitforbrains who says 66 year old men are required to inform medical staff they’re not pregnant.

Go fuck yourself, chucklehead.

I'd have answered it with "I have a dick, therefore, no I haven't been pregnant.

It answers the question while, at the same time, sending the message that it's a stupid fucking question...

Our scientific superiors again.
He’s donated 125 pints in the past 50 years.

Anyone wonder why smart folks ignore government concerning medical issues?

"It is nonsensical and it makes me angry because there are vulnerable people waiting for blood, including children, and in desperate need of help. But they've been denied my blood because of the obligation to answer a question that can't possibly be answered."

Apparently it makes him so angry that he no longer gives a shit about the people who need his blood. Else he would check the box and give blood.

Sounds like someone needs to go have some quiet time and reflect on his priorities.

"It is nonsensical and it makes me angry because there are vulnerable people waiting for blood, including children, and in desperate need of help. But they've been denied my blood because of the obligation to answer a question that can't possibly be answered."

Apparently it makes him so angry that he no longer gives a shit about the people who need his blood. Else he would check the box and give blood.

Sounds like someone needs to go have some quiet time and reflect on his priorities.
It’s your choice if you want science hating freaks jabbing a needle into you.

No, it qualifies me as a normal human being.

Other than "No", what answer could a guy give to that question?

Again, I think it's fucking stupid, but if he's as concerned as he wants you to believe he is about "vulnerable people", he'd have just answered "no" and moved on.

Again, every swingin' dick alive can answer "no" to that question...
You’re as normal as any Leftard freak.

Or maybe the folks seeking blood donations should limit that question to just the female donors. And say as much.

You are always free to volunteer the date of your last menstrual period, though, Farty. Based on your churlishness, I’d guess you are always on the rag.

It’s your choice if you want science hating freaks jabbing a needle into you.
Gotcha.

So the same people that took his blood last month became anti science freaks in the interim. Despite the fact that not one of them actually made that questionnaire.

What a freakish alternate reality you live in.

Maybe the next doc you see will ask you if you’re a loony Leftard freak.

Be sure to answer the question.

go-fuck-yourself-5c651a.jpg

The crybaby in the article only had to check a box. Nobody asked him to lie or to compromise his ethics.

He decided to compromise his own ethics and morality by having a baby tantrum and putting his personal fetishes and pet peeves and fee fees above his desire to help people.Because refusing to check that box was more important to him than helping people.

We can just pencil him in as Trump voter right now.

Gotcha.

So the same people that took his blood last month became anti science freaks in the interim. Despite the fact that not one of them actually made that questionnaire.

What a freakish alternate reality you live in.
You do not know they were the same people as last time.
If they believed in science they would not need to ask that question.

Forum List

Back