66 Year Old Male Turned Away from Donating Blood Because He Refuses to Answer if He’s Been Pregnant in the Last 6 Months

No, it qualifies me as a normal human being.

Other than "No", what answer could a guy give to that question?

Again, I think it's fucking stupid, but if he's as concerned as he wants you to believe he is about "vulnerable people", he'd have just answered "no" and moved on.

Again, every swingin' dick alive can answer "no" to that question...
Answering foolish questions asked by retards dignifies said questions.

I bet you would get more blood if you had the money to pay something for it
Maybe. Who knows. Its a way of giving something back to the community and is rcognised.
You get a badge after giving 10 pints and a tie when you give 50* (I think). Thats reward enough for saving lives.
This bloke was just trying to make a scene in an inappropriate setting.He should have shown some respect to the staff.

Answering foolish questions asked by retards dignifies said questions.

It's a question on a form to donate blood. I don't really think "dignity" really comes into play.

Again, if someone asks me "Hey, Steve, are you pregnant, or have you been pregnant in the last six months?", I can unequivocally answer that question with a simple "no"...

It's a question on a form to donate blood. I don't really think "dignity" really comes into play.

Again, if someone asks me "Hey, Steve, are you pregnant, or have you been pregnant in the last six months?", I can unequivocally answer that question with a simple "no"...
That’s cool, you have that choice. I always choose to say….. “I refuse to answer such a retarded fucking question.” I believe that keeps me from stooping to the level of the ignorant….if I answer, I become party to the ignorance.

That’s cool, you have that choice. I always choose to say….. “I refuse to answer such a retarded fucking question.” I believe that keeps me from stooping to the level of the ignorant….if I answer, I become party to the ignorance.

If I were truly concerned about the "vulnerable people" who would benefit from my blood donation, I wouldn't allow a single stupid question to keep me from helping them, just because I don't think I should have to answer it.

Suddenly, then, it would be all about me at the expense of those "vulnerable people".

But, hey, fuck them, amirite?

If I were truly concerned about the "vulnerable people" who would benefit from my blood donation, I wouldn't allow a single stupid question to keep me from helping them, just because I don't think I should have to answer it.

Suddenly, then, it would be all about me at the expense of those "vulnerable people".

But, hey, fuck them, amirite?
Unfortunately, taking a stand against retarded bullshit usually comes at a cost.

“But, hey, fuck them, amirite?”
Well, that depends on your perspective….you probably wouldn’t suck dick for charity and I won’t answer nonsensical questions and become party to ANY woke bullshit.

What’s interesting is had the wife’s Leftist friend from Germany stay with us for a week and she gave the same dumbass excuses on why the patient was wrong as the Leftards here have. Leftardism is an international brain disorder.

Maybe. Who knows. Its a way of giving something back to the community and is rcognised.
You get a badge after giving 10 pints and a tie when you give 50* (I think). Thats reward enough for saving lives.
This bloke was just trying to make a scene in an inappropriate setting.He should have shown some respect to the staff.
Stop it Tommy, you are making me laugh hysterically

Stop it Tommy, you are making me laugh hysterically
Why are you laughing ?
I get that you want the Blood Transfusion Service to print different sets of forms and reprogramme their systems because some old fuck is weird. But what is funny about this subject.?

Forum List

Back