65 years ago today, President Truman relieved the man he once referred to as “Mr. Prima Donna, Brass

Truman Dismisses MacArthur

Dad served under McArthur, really admired him, but thought Truman was right executively and militarily to dump McArthur..

Didn't know you were that old.

I seen what you did there.

Did what?

Was going to say something about McCarther but got called on my radio....had to go fix a problem.

I thought it was veiled sarcasm at jake being immature.

7650_1080705665322746_3921929731935872079_n.jpg

Only someone lacking critical thinking ability would ask this question, so I'm not surprised you have.

The funny thing is the whole MacArthur debacle would never have happened had Truman not listened to the USAF and Bradley and their "we're never going to amphibious operations or naval projection again" claptrap. Truman gutted the Navy and when Korea kicked off realized that the Revolt of the Admirals had actually been right all along. Had the Navy been able to simple have Inchon after Inchon at will the war might have been over as soon as it started.

The funny thing is the whole MacArthur debacle would never have happened had Truman not listened to the USAF and Bradley and their "we're never going to amphibious operations or naval projection again" claptrap. Truman gutted the Navy and when Korea kicked off realized that the Revolt of the Admirals had actually been right all along. Had the Navy been able to simple have Inchon after Inchon at will the war might have been over as soon as it started.
Link on lack of troop lift and delivery capacities, please. Part of the problem was that the Pusan bridgehead had to be held while building up an Inchon force.

Vigilante had been caught out long ago for sexual behavior not consistent with a particular organization.

He had to leave it under a black cloud.

I am not a pervert, Vigilante, and forced to wear cartoon clothing.

I am not a pervert, Vigilante, and forced to wear cartoon clothing.
Seems many here LOVE the little cartoons, because you haven't the nuance to enjoy them, you think everyone is a dullard like yourself!.... Now how long do you want to keep up this bullshit?
You should only use words you know ,nuance is not one of them.

Forum List

Back