...62 years old, and Sedition Hunters found him...

As you Progs state, people can be charged for near nothing. The power structures have not changed. The intensity of there will be no protesting to the point that it makes the fraud election system we have, look false. D.C. was on lockdown like a 3rd world nation. What a joke we are.
These violent felons better hope they have better Lawyers Than you.

Was I not supposed to make fun of you for comparing a criminal who assaulted cops being tracked down by internet slueths to Jews being rounded up by the Nazis? Trust me guy, it's not just me laughing at you. 😄
I replied to you post. Reread YOUR post you fucking demented FREAK.

All Americans must be grateful to, and proud of, the efforts of that web-based group of amateur sleuths who continue .... nearly 28 months later....to hunt down and identify those J6 MAGA jackasses who assaulted America on that tragic day. [ Sedition Hunters ]

Here's a bloke whose retirement just got a speedbump. 62 friggin' years old!!

Fth4EkoXwAI-AvI

Rockne Gerard Earles was tagged .... #SteamPunkLunk by the Sedition Hunters…​

"Rockne Earles, 62, of Chama, New Mexico, formerly of Oriska, North Dakota, is charged in a criminal complaint filed in the District of Columbia with assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers, civil disorder, both felonies, and the misdemeanor charges of entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, engaging in physical violence in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly conduct in a Capitol building, act of physical violence in the Capitol grounds or buildings, and parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol building. He was arrested yesterday in Chama, New Mexico."
The J6 insurrectionists thought there would be no consequences for what they did. Wtf were they thinking?

If he is such a "tough" guy, why is he hiding his face.
The f*cking coward.
He might kick your chickenshit ass all over the room or someone who is being held down by a small group. Then he is all the big "tough" guy.

How's he hiding his face cockbite?

I can't believe you hopped off your girlfriend's dick for that dumbfuckery.

Fth4EkoXwAI-AvI.jpg

I would urge loyal patriotic Americans to donate to Sedition Hunters. I'm not exactly sure how you would do that, but a loyal patriotic American will find a way. Maybe send 'em an email and inquire? It is the American thing to do. IMHO God bless America and protect us from our enemies.....foreign and domestic.
WWG1WGA, MAGA! :thup:
I found a way. I sent them a Nazi flag.

You're welcome.

Trump supporters yes. Conservatives no.

That they all claim they switched to being "Trump supporters" after a lifetime of being Democrats and voting for Biden

is typical of leftist "credibility" today...

HATE HOAXING HOMOS in MAGAdrag

The J6 insurrectionists thought there would be no consequences for what they did. Wtf were they thinking?

A lot of the HATE HOAXING HOMOS like JACOB CHANSLEY did very very little ACTUAL time in prison... "solitary" is synonymous with

HATE HOAXING HOMO LEFT WING ACTIVIST LET OUT THE BACK DOOR....

All Americans must be grateful to, and proud of, the efforts of that web-based group of amateur sleuths who continue .... nearly 28 months later....to hunt down and identify those J6 MAGA jackasses who assaulted America on that tragic day. [ Sedition Hunters ]

Here's a bloke whose retirement just got a speedbump. 62 friggin' years old!!

Fth4EkoXwAI-AvI

Rockne Gerard Earles was tagged .... #SteamPunkLunk by the Sedition Hunters…​

"Rockne Earles, 62, of Chama, New Mexico, formerly of Oriska, North Dakota, is charged in a criminal complaint filed in the District of Columbia with assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers, civil disorder, both felonies, and the misdemeanor charges of entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, engaging in physical violence in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly conduct in a Capitol building, act of physical violence in the Capitol grounds or buildings, and parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol building. He was arrested yesterday in Chama, New Mexico."
So glad that you support vigilantism, the bad news is that it's a two-way street.

That they all claim they switched to being "Trump supporters" after a lifetime of being Democrats and voting for Biden
What bizarre batshittery. Yes, the insurrectionists were all Trumpers. And they all had bigger balls than you.

Forum List

Back