62 Nobel Prize Winners endorse Obama-Biden

Whouda thunk? Liberal elitists endorsing a liberal elitist. :eusa_whistle:

what makes Obama an elitst glock? I'd love to know. is it his bi-racial heritage? his single mother who received food stamps? his working class grandparents? his need to take student loans to pay for college? his work in south side Chicago?

or

is it that he can articulate and idea and a sentence without saying YO and a'ight?

The very idea that because Obama has an education that makes him an elitist is the most lame ass crap thrown around.

Obama and his family own ONE home and ONE car. Both he and Michelle grew up in lower to middle class neightborhoods.

How does one suddenly become an elitist and if it's based on intelligence excuse me for saying this but I'd hope the man running for president would be just a bit more intelligent than I am...otherwise why can't I be president?

what makes Obama an elitst glock? I'd love to know. is it his bi-racial heritage? his single mother who received food stamps? his working class grandparents? his need to take student loans to pay for college? his work in south side Chicago?

or

is it that he can articulate and idea and a sentence without saying YO and a'ight?

The very idea that because Obama has an education that makes him an elitist is the most lame ass crap thrown around.

Obama and his family own ONE home and ONE car. Both he and Michelle grew up in lower to middle class neightborhoods.

How does one suddenly become an elitist and if it's based on intelligence excuse me for saying this but I'd hope the man running for president would be just a bit more intelligent than I am...otherwise why can't I be president?

They're just throwing shit against the wall, trying to make something stick. Radical muslim/elitist/rock star/terrorist sympathizer, yada yada.

They know they're lying. They're just plum out of ideas for why they keep voting for people like Dick Cheney, George W. Bush, Bob Dole, Dan Quayle, Popply Bush, Grandpa McCain.

I'm surprised they haven't tried to call Obama a child molester or something yet. But, there's still 28 days to go until the election!

KKK endorses Obama!!
You want to talk about an endorsement, how about the KKK endorsing Obama. Now that's what I call a credible endorsement!!! Not new news, the KKK endorsed Obama for president when he was running against Hillary.

(Still can't post a link, since I'm new and need another 10 posts - google "who endorses Obama" and you'll find the link)

Did anyone notice the second name on the list of McCain's ambassadors? It's Lenore Annenberg. As in President of the Annenberg Foundation. As in the board Obama sat on with Ayers. McCain is endorsed by people who associate with terrorists! He must be a terrorist, too! OMG!:eusa_shifty:

Did anyone notice the second name on the list of McCain's ambassadors? It's Lenore Annenberg. As in President of the Annenberg Foundation. As in the board Obama sat on with Ayers. McCain is endorsed by people who associate with terrorists! He must be a terrorist, too! OMG!:eusa_shifty:

Nice. Now we can finally play 6 degrees of Osama Bin Laden with McCain and Obama.

or

They both went to Ivy League schools. In case you didn't realize it, Ivy League colleges are where rich folks send their kids to connect with the "right" class of people. This class looks out for their own and rewards you for your loyalty and expects favors in return. To prove my point, right on queue, Michelle's income tripled when her husband was elected Senator. :lol:

Forum List

Back