62 Nobel Prize Winners endorse Obama-Biden

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
McCain-Palin 2008 today announced that 100 former U.S. ambassadors are endorsing Senator John McCain and Governor Sarah Palin for president and vice president.

Link here

Also:

Majority of United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Board Members Endorse John McCain

Link here

I'll take your 100 biased former U.S Ambassadors and raise you 62 Nobel Prize Winners.

Nobel Prize winner throws his support behind Obama | Politics | Reuters

The 61 Nobel winners published an open letter last month saying the nation "urgently needs a visionary leader who can ensure the future of our traditional strengths in science and technology" to address issues such as energy, disease and economic competitiveness.

Upon learning he won, Chalfie said he contacted a friend, Robert Horvitz, who won the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 2002, to join the Obama supporters. Horvitz was one of the 61 Nobel winners in medicine, physics and chemistry to sign the letter.

Hmm, I think I'll take the intelligence of the Nobel Prize Winners. ;)

Laughs both of those endorsements these days are worthless Robert, sorry but the Noble Prize ceased to have any meaning to me when they handed one out to Yasser Arafat and Al Gore. As for the Ambassador's thats like saying BIG NEWS Obama gets endorsement of the DNC. So both of these are sort of suspect IMO.

Laughs both of those endorsements these days are worthless Robert, sorry but the Noble Prize ceased to have any meaning to me when they handed one out to Yasser Arafat and Al Gore. As for the Ambassador's thats like saying BIG NEWS Obama gets endorsement of the DNC. So both of these are sort of suspect IMO.

Well hey, they allowed someone like Dubya to be President, doesn't mean the POTUS has lost any meaning to me. :badgrin:

Seriously though, we can least admit these are intelligent people.

Well hey, they allowed someone like Dubya to be President, doesn't mean the POTUS has lost any meaning to me. :badgrin:

Seriously though, we can least admit these are intelligent people.

Which one's the Ambassadors or the Nobel prize winners? lol Some of them I would not say are the brightest bulbs in the lamp.

sorry but the Noble Prize ceased to have any meaning to me when they handed one out to Yasser Arafat and Al Gore.

I can see where that would turn you off say, the Nobel Peace Prize, but these were prizes from:
medicine, physics and chemistry

Which one's the Ambassadors or the Nobel prize winners? lol Some of them I would not say are the brightest bulbs in the lamp.

The Nobel Prize Winners, not all of them are but some of the greatest minds to ever exist won a Nobel Prize in their time.

I can see where that would turn you off say, the Nobel Peace Prize, but these were prizes from:

I'm aware of that N4 , however when these names are mentioned as Nobel prize winners the "PEACE" part is often left out. The last time I checked they all receive the same prize.

Sure, you expect US to be impresssed that a bunch of brainy people endorse Obama?

Huh, I don't see any Joe Six Pack endorsements.:D

I would find more of a problem with them giving one to Henry Kissinger for Peace in 1973 then I would with Al Gore.

The Nobel Prize Winners, not all of them are but some of the greatest minds to ever exist won a Nobel Prize in their time.

I will continue to stand by original statement as to the "endorsement" by Nobel prize winners a.k.a the dynamite prize. I don't dispute that some of the holders of this prize were and are some of the greatest minds of our time, still they were great minds prior the the trophy Robert.

I will continue to stand by original statement as to the "endorsement" by Nobel prize winners a.k.a the dynamite prize. I don't dispute that some of the holders of this prize were and are some of the greatest minds of our time, still they were great minds prior the the trophy Robert.

Okay then, then take this as the endorsement of 62 of the most brillant people in their respective fields.

Okay then, then take this as the endorsement of 62 of the most brillant people in their respective fields.

Much better, that I will accept, "ringing endorsement" . I am not a fan of Al Gore, never have been, he is good for a laugh every so often though.

Al Gore showed up at the C.G.I. plenary session this morning to deliver a passionate assault on the oil and coal industries, which he referred to as ''carbon companies.'' Gore accused them of committing "material fraud" by claiming that there is such a thing as clean coal technology. He raised the ante when he urged young Americans to engage in ''civil disobedience'' to stop the construction of any new coal electric plants "without CO2 sequestration"—which he had just noted does not yet exist.

Whouda thunk? Liberal elitists endorsing a liberal elitist. :eusa_whistle:

Assuming all the people supporting Obama are "Liberal elitist" = Ignorant

Accusing Obama of being a "Liberal Elitist" = More Ignorant

It's a good thing I just considered everything you say to be crap a long time ago anyway.

Assuming all the people supporting Obama are "Liberal elitist" = Ignorant

Accusing Obama of being a "Liberal Elitist" = More Ignorant

It's a good thing I just considered everything you say to be crap a long time ago anyway.

Assuming that people who won the Nobel deserve it = ignorant, as the committee has long been a bastion of Liberalism and Elitism.

Am I supposed to care that a flaming Liberal like yourself considers my writing to be crap? On the contrary, I wouldn't have it any other way!

The ignorance attacking the intelligent.

Even after all this time Republicans still amaze me.

Forum List

Back