6 Months Prison for Handing Out Plastic Straws in Santa Barbara KKKalifornia

but you can be illegal [ commit crimes ], resist arrest, etc
destroy property
22ca7c09-6b89-4a4d-85d2-c7a3d433da94-XXX_CP_Donald_Trump_25.JPG
Yes, illegal aliens get by with murder and rape all the time in this country

I love how conservatives rant and rave when any action is taken to clean up filth. What is it with conservatives and filth?

Take action to clean up superfund sites? Not if it costs money to the conservative.
Take action to stop companies from releasing filth into our water and air? Not if it costs a nickel to conservatives

I have come to the conclusion that conservatives love slop.
So let's litter our beaches with HIV infected needles handed out for free!

Great stuff for barefoot beach goers!

View attachment 207320 View attachment 207321 View attachment 207322
Conservative paradise. Thanks for posting.
That was San Fransicko you Wanker..............

Where Liberals care so much for the little people that they let them live in tents.....

Perhaps one day their will be a Vaccine...............That cures STUPIDITY...........You need it.
You idiot that was obvious. Too damn stupid to see my point.

Last edited:
Thank Goodness.

It's about time we got a hold of this straw madness!

You can drink regular, you don't need to drink through a straw. its time to grow up and quit blowing through them to make bubbles.:)

Why do you idiots pull everything out of context and twist the truth?
Is it because you're learning from Trump to lie all the time?

Newsweek is being irresponsible with their headline, it's sensationalistic.
The truth in the last part of the article:
" those caught disobeying it a second time risk a maximum fine of $1,000 and up to six months in jail."

I sincerely doubt anybody will ever go to jail, they will just pay a $250 fine like in San Fran.

And the reasoning behind this is because people who live on the Pacific Coast are seeing this: Growing areas of plastics in the ocean. Plastic DOESN"T BREAK DOWN.

trashvortex.jpg

There, now I've taken your distorted post and provided the truth.
OH wow! TWO straws and it's 6 months in prison!

In a State where the penalty for stealing a car can be a ticket.

And you LIE again. The trash is from shithole 3rd world nations, not America, Shitforbrains.

OK, OK, maybe showing my age but we used to drink through paper straws. No big deal except that Leftists will scream we are killing trees, lol.

But on another note-------------->

If I was to walk through San Fran, look down on the ground and see needles CONNECTED TO SYRINGES everywhere, what should I suppose those syringes are made of?

Would it be glass?

How about paper?

Wood?

Wait, wait, wait, you don't mean the dreaded...…….dum.dum.dum.dum……….PLASTIC! OMG, no, no, say it isn't so! And the evil plastic is connected to...………….omg, a NEEDLE!

And so, let us all get Penelopes anger straight...……………...plastic straw bad, even in garbage, plastic syringe good, even when connected on ground to needle, lolol. Why? Because the beneficent government PROVIDES the syringes and the road they drop them on, while Mcdonalds is the one that supply those EVIL straws, and the trash cans to drop them in.

So then, the REAL QUESTION IS----------> If this is really all bad, how about...…...wait for it...….you ready...……...ya sure...……….we get rid of BOTH straws, and syringes!

OMG, I am a racist, homophobe, ista ista something else, anti poor, anti anti, double anti, ista-ista-ista, and I should be shot, right Mz Pitstop, lololol!

Thank Goodness.

It's about time we got a hold of this straw madness!

You can drink regular, you don't need to drink through a straw. its time to grow up and quit blowing through them to make bubbles.:)

" those caught disobeying it a second time risk a maximum fine of $1,000 and up to six months in jail."

I sincerely doubt anybody will ever go to jail, they will just pay a $250 fine like in San Fran.

And the reasoning behind this is because people who live on the Pacific Coast are seeing this: Growing areas of plastics in the ocean. Plastic DOESN"T BREAK DOWN.

trashvortex.jpg

OH wow! TWO straws and it's 6 months in prison!

In a State where the penalty for stealing a car can be a ticket.

And you LIE again. The trash is from shithole 3rd world nations, not America, Shitforbrains.

OK, OK, maybe showing my age but we used to drink through paper straws. No big deal except that Leftists will scream we are killing trees, lol.

But on another note-------------->

If I was to walk through San Fran, look down on the ground and see needles CONNECTED TO SYRINGES everywhere, what should I suppose those syringes are made of?

Would it be glass?

How about paper?

Wood?

Wait, wait, wait, you don't mean the dreaded...…….dum.dum.dum.dum……….PLASTIC! OMG, no, no, say it isn't so! And the evil plastic is connected to...………….omg, a NEEDLE!

And so, let us all get Penelopes anger straight...……………...plastic straw bad, even in garbage, plastic syringe good, even when connected on ground to needle, lolol. Why? Because the beneficent government PROVIDES the syringes and the road they drop them on, while Mcdonalds is the one that supply those EVIL straws, and the trash cans to drop them in.

So then, the REAL QUESTION IS----------> If this is really all bad, how about...…...wait for it...….you ready...……...ya sure...……….we get rid of BOTH straws, and syringes!

OMG, I am a racist, homophobe, ista ista something else, anti poor, anti anti, double anti, ista-ista-ista, and I should be shot, right Mz Pitstop, lololol!
Hypocrisy rules the lives of the progressives...

I love how conservatives rant and rave when any action is taken to clean up filth. What is it with conservatives and filth?

Take action to clean up superfund sites? Not if it costs money to the conservative.
Take action to stop companies from releasing filth into our water and air? Not if it costs a nickel to conservatives

Conservative paradise. Thanks for posting.
That was San Fransicko you Wanker..............

Where Liberals care so much for the little people that they let them live in tents.....

Perhaps one day their will be a Vaccine...............That cures STUPIDITY...........You need it.
You dumb fuck that was obvious. Too fucking stupid to see my point.
Are you saying your against it............too busy posting meme's on another thread ......because I enjoy that shit.

So your against banning plastic straws.............hmmm

trashvortex.jpg

It doesnt matter what you seriously doubt.....its the law, implemented by lovely fascist libs.

We won't mention the syringes and fece fest in SF.

I'll make it clear. I am against all filth and trash (As though someone really needs to say that) I pick up trash where I see it and if eliminating plastic straws or bags make our quality of life better because that garbage is not on our beaches, parks and neighborhoods I am for it. I don't consider it "fascism' or whatever idiocy the right spews because we take steps to clean up our rubbish and trash.

Jail time is ridiculous though. I will concede that.

Last edited:
Yeah that's it, put them on a chain gang too, so they can clean up all those straws clogging up all our public spaces. Ummm, wait a minute.
If straws were such a problem, wouldn't we see them everyplace?

I'll make it clear. I am against all filth and trash (As though someone really needs to say that) I pick up trash where I see it and if eliminating plastic straws or bags make our quality of life better because that garbage is not on our beaches, parks and neighborhoods I am for it. I don't consider it "fascism' or whatever idiocy the right spews because we take steps to clean up our rubbish and trash.

Jail time is ridiculous though. I will concede that.

Oh I'm against trash and filth too.

trashvortex.jpg

Plastic breaks down and dissolves. It just takes more time.

People on the coast are not seeing that any more than any one else.

There are areas in the pacific where the currents have carried large amounts of plastic which continue to float until they dissolve and break down. They have been likened to islands which is not very accurate as they are merely floating trash piles.

However they are not as large as the map you provided shows. the largest has been measured as roughly the size of texas. Nor are there hundreds of such piles, only a few have been found.

They are also very very far way from the coasts and even far away from normal shipping lanes which is why they were so hard to find.

They may be a cause for some future concern but they are not the alarmist nonsense you claim. Your link is a massive exaggeration.

And since the OP did not claim that the six month jail term was for a first offense you provided nothing.

It is a still a massively stupid law in a state the government of which is more concerned about PC bullshit than serving the needs of it;s citizens.

How are you going to do lines of cocaine?

I don't. If you do save your straw for the next round.

Thinking about it the only time I use a straw is when I get a Coke at a drive thru, I have a feeling a lot of drinks will be spilled on people's laps while driving.

We're going to see more and more regulations against plastics:

McDonald's to test paper straws at some U.S. restaurants this year
https://www.consumeraffairs.com/.../mcdonalds-to-test-paper-straws-at-some-us-restau...
Jun 15, 2018 - McDonald's has announced that it is rolling out paper straws to some of its ... UK and Irish stores will convert to 100 percent paper by next year.
McDonald's to Switch to Paper Straws in Britain as Country Turns ...
McDonald’s to Switch to Paper Straws in Britain as Country Turns Against Plastic
Jun 15, 2018 - The fast food chain outlined plans to phase out plastic straws across its 1,361 restaurants in Britain, which currently use 1.8 million plastic straws a day, by the end of next year. ... The government has also proposed going further, with a ban on the sale of plastic straws, drink ...
Missing: converts ‎| ‎Must include: ‎converts

McDonald's to replace plastic straws with paper ones in UK and ...
https://www.reuters.com/...mcdonalds.../mcdonalds-to-replace-plastic-straws-with-pap...
Jun 14, 2018 - McDonald's will replace plastic straws with paper ones in all its restaurants in the United Kingdom and Ireland, starting from September, the ...
Mcdonalds CHOOSING to replace plastic with paper is not a regulation.

If any thing it demonstrates why regulations are worthless and the free market works better.

Forum List

Back