6 Months Prison for Handing Out Plastic Straws in Santa Barbara KKKalifornia

tumblr_pck68qZQ5V1w9qs8jo1_500.jpg

Why do you idiots pull everything out of context and twist the truth?
Is it because you're learning from Trump to lie all the time?

Newsweek is being irresponsible with their headline, it's sensationalistic.
The truth in the last part of the article:
" those caught disobeying it a second time risk a maximum fine of $1,000 and up to six months in jail."

I sincerely doubt anybody will ever go to jail, they will just pay a $250 fine like in San Fran.

And the reasoning behind this is because people who live on the Pacific Coast are seeing this: Growing areas of plastics in the ocean. Plastic DOESN"T BREAK DOWN.

trashvortex.jpg

There, now I've taken your distorted post and provided the truth.
OH wow! TWO straws and it's 6 months in prison!

In a State where the penalty for stealing a car can be a ticket.

And you LIE again. The trash is from shithole 3rd world nations, not America, Shitforbrains.

You can drink regular, you don't need to drink through a straw. its time to grow up and quit blowing through them to make bubbles.:)
Did you see Americans with Disabilities have attacked this, as many need plastic flex straws to even be able to drink.

We're going to see more and more regulations against plastics:

McDonald's to test paper straws at some U.S. restaurants this year
https://www.consumeraffairs.com/.../mcdonalds-to-test-paper-straws-at-some-us-restau...
Jun 15, 2018 - McDonald's has announced that it is rolling out paper straws to some of its ... UK and Irish stores will convert to 100 percent paper by next year.
McDonald's to Switch to Paper Straws in Britain as Country Turns ...
McDonald’s to Switch to Paper Straws in Britain as Country Turns Against Plastic
Jun 15, 2018 - The fast food chain outlined plans to phase out plastic straws across its 1,361 restaurants in Britain, which currently use 1.8 million plastic straws a day, by the end of next year. ... The government has also proposed going further, with a ban on the sale of plastic straws, drink ...
Missing: converts ‎| ‎Must include: ‎converts

McDonald's to replace plastic straws with paper ones in UK and ...
https://www.reuters.com/...mcdonalds.../mcdonalds-to-replace-plastic-straws-with-pap...
Jun 14, 2018 - McDonald's will replace plastic straws with paper ones in all its restaurants in the United Kingdom and Ireland, starting from September, the ...
Crazy Cali can do whatever they want... Common sense is not their strong suit

We're going to see more and more regulations against plastics:

McDonald's to test paper straws at some U.S. restaurants this year
https://www.consumeraffairs.com/.../mcdonalds-to-test-paper-straws-at-some-us-restau...
Jun 15, 2018 - McDonald's has announced that it is rolling out paper straws to some of its ... UK and Irish stores will convert to 100 percent paper by next year.
McDonald's to Switch to Paper Straws in Britain as Country Turns ...
McDonald’s to Switch to Paper Straws in Britain as Country Turns Against Plastic
Jun 15, 2018 - The fast food chain outlined plans to phase out plastic straws across its 1,361 restaurants in Britain, which currently use 1.8 million plastic straws a day, by the end of next year. ... The government has also proposed going further, with a ban on the sale of plastic straws, drink ...
Missing: converts ‎| ‎Must include: ‎converts

McDonald's to replace plastic straws with paper ones in UK and ...
https://www.reuters.com/...mcdonalds.../mcdonalds-to-replace-plastic-straws-with-pap...
Jun 14, 2018 - McDonald's will replace plastic straws with paper ones in all its restaurants in the United Kingdom and Ireland, starting from September, the ...
Oh goody, lets chop down trees to save the environment!

The left are busy out dumbassing themselves.

I love how conservatives rant and rave when any action is taken to clean up filth. What is it with conservatives and filth?

Take action to clean up superfund sites? Not if it costs money to the conservative.
Take action to stop companies from releasing filth into our water and air? Not if it costs a nickel to conservatives

I have come to the conclusion that conservatives love slop.

/----/ A Kid Sparked the Left’s Campaign Against Plastic Straws
A Kid Sparked the Left’s Campaign Against Plastic Straws
RUSH: From a 9-year-old punk kid! A 9-year-old kid! By the way, have you seen these scary environmentalist wacko stories about all of the plastic that’s in our oceans, and it’s killing all the fish, and it’s killing all the whales, and it’s polluting the planet so much that aliens might not want to come. Have you seen those stories?

At any rate, 500 million straws per day supposedly, and the formula to arrive at this number was created by a fourth grader, a 9-year-old in 2011. Quote, “That figure has been cited widely, appearing in stories by USA Today, CNN, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, Fox News and, yes, even The New York Times. But consider the source: The number is based on research conducted years ago by an enterprising 9-year-old Vermont boy named Milo Cress.”

So we have a 9-year-old named Milo Cress, seven years ago concocting a formula that has now been automatically accepted and believed to the point that in California you might face jail time if you dispense a plastic straw. If you’re a waiter and you dispense a plastic straw to somebody to use, you could face jail time and perhaps a $1,000 fine.

Why do you idiots pull everything out of context and twist the truth?
Is it because you're learning from Trump to lie all the time?

Newsweek is being irresponsible with their headline, it's sensationalistic.
The truth in the last part of the article:
" those caught disobeying it a second time risk a maximum fine of $1,000 and up to six months in jail."

I sincerely doubt anybody will ever go to jail, they will just pay a $250 fine like in San Fran.

And the reasoning behind this is because people who live on the Pacific Coast are seeing this: Growing areas of plastics in the ocean. Plastic DOESN"T BREAK DOWN.

trashvortex.jpg

There, now I've taken your distorted post and provided the truth.
Funny thing is that trash is coming from Third World countries, you know the ones with violent illegal aliens

Plastics are turning oceans into garbage bins.
It's got to stop.
The plastic straw ban will spread to the east coast.
Everything that starts in CA always moves east.

One of the "plastic dumps" growing in the Pacific:

eightmillion.jpg
:CryingCow:

It’s going to be funny when Mexican illegal aliens litter with straws
Bet any illegal immigrants get a pass, what do you bet?
That’s political correctness for you, we should just give crazy Cali to Mexico and be done with it.
Then we would not have to read about West Coast Looney Tunes

I love how conservatives rant and rave when any action is taken to clean up filth. What is it with conservatives and filth?

Take action to clean up superfund sites? Not if it costs money to the conservative.
Take action to stop companies from releasing filth into our water and air? Not if it costs a nickel to conservatives

So let's litter our beaches with HIV infected needles handed out for free!

Great stuff for barefoot beach goers!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

View attachment 207320 View attachment 207321 View attachment 207322
Conservative paradise. Why would you object?

View attachment 207320 View attachment 207321 View attachment 207322
Conservative paradise. Thanks for posting.
That was San Fransicko you Wanker..............

Where Liberals care so much for the little people that they let them live in tents.....

Perhaps one day their will be a Vaccine...............That cures STUPIDITY...........You need it.

Obama’s EPA refuses to pay claims from Gold King Mine spill
EPA pollutes Colo. river during mine cleanup
EPA Truck Wrecks And Causes Another Big Toxic Spill At The Gold King Mine
Yet, who cleaned it up?
Scott Pruitt visits Gold King Mine, vows to make Silverton cleanup a priority
EPA’s Pruitt Praised By Major Paper For Cleaning Up Obama Era CO Mine Spill Mess - TheResurgent.com

Forum List

Back