6 Iranian missiles hit US base or consulate in Erbil, Iraq

In Iraq? FBI is just stateside.
How naive...

"A second U.S. official said there was no damage at any U.S. government facility and that there was no indication the target was the consulate building, which is new and currently unoccupied." - ABC News

Don't worry...
Big Mike is in charge now...

View attachment 614815
You laugh...

But Mickey is the one person that might be able to give Trump/deSantis a run for their money.

She's actually very smart, doesn't always look it but on a good day she could outmaneuver Hillary. She's intelligent and articulate, a debate between her and Trump would be very interesting indeed.

You laugh...

But Mickey is the one person that might be able to give Trump/deSantis a run for their money.

She's actually very smart, doesn't always look it but on a good day she could outmaneuver Hillary. She's intelligent and articulate, a debate between her and Trump would be very interesting indeed.
I would say Mike's smarts are moderate, but that he is a master manipulator.

Get him behind closed doors, thought, and he will let out all the crazy.

EDIT: I read that as Mike Pence.

Mickey...

Last edited:
"A second U.S. official said there was no damage at any U.S. government facility and that there was no indication the target was the consulate building, which is new and currently unoccupied." - ABC News
Even though the Iranians said they did it and told us why?

You laugh...

Dude. She an angry Black woman whose college thesis stated that America was a nation founded on "crime and hatred." She and her husband were both followers of Jeremiah Wright, who is a racist proponent of Black Liberation Theology, a Marxist creed that depicts America as an imperial, terrorist, apartheid state.

I'm surprised nobody's ever told this before.

The left's idiotic claims that conservatives are in cahoots with Putuin, is nothing more than "projection" and a dose of Alinsky's "Make the enemy live up to his own book of rules." They've been accusing us of what they're guilty of for as long as I can remember.
Remember when the Soviet Union was crushing neighboring countries? Not a peep from the left. They admired the Soviet Empire. Ted Kennedy even traveled to Russia to conspire with them against the American president Ronald Reagan

Forum List

Back