560 Mass Shootings in 2023

This thread is not about me. It's about the excessive mass shootings in the USA this year.
Then why are you not focusing on what is causing these shootings?

Mental Health crisis of epidemic proportions.
Lax Judges who early release violent criminals who have used guns in the past.
Tax and social policies that promote laziness and discourage ambition and education.

Just to name a few. I didn't even touch on school drop out rates and fatherless homes.

The point that everyone is trying to make is that 1, IT IS political, and 2, The problem is not the guns.

Morbidly obese. Bathes only once a month. 6th grade education. Unemployed. Lives with your Momma. Am I close?
Lass, if you look around this forum, you'll notice a section that says "Flame Zone."

Most of these people have spent 7 to 10 years on this website perfecting the art of the insult.

You may want to rethink silly attacks like that.

According to the Gun Violence Archive, which defines a mass shooting as an incident in which four or more people are injured or killed, there have been 560 mass shootings in the US this year. Their figure includes shootings that happen in homes and in public places.
The mass shooting on the campus of UNLV in Las Vegas where 3 people were killed and several others injured is the latest episode. (December 6, 2023) When are we going to listen to Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens and abolish the 2nd Amendment? If this Amendment was abolished there would be far fewer mass shootings. Because there would be far fewer guns floating around.
I wish our politicians were not afraid to follow Justice Stevens ideas.
2000 in the last 3 years. Nuts with guns.

That article in the link says 630 people. It might be a different method of counting. Doesn't matter, it is too many shootings, I mean, is there an "acceptable" number? (Hint:no)

I think we need better mental health care, and more of it. Too many crazy ass people out there....

Who cares where it is or what color they are? (Another hint:blood is red)

And another thing, with a name like Miss turquoise, I envision some woman with aquamarine skin, like an off-color Smurf. And black hair and brown eyes.maybe 5'4" -5'6" and athletic. So that's my input.

These shooters are crazy, we need to pay more attention and learn to better deal with crazy....

Then why are you not focusing on what is causing these shootings?

Mental Health crisis of epidemic proportions.
Lax Judges who early release violent criminals who have used guns in the past.
Tax and social policies that promote laziness and discourage ambition and education.

Just to name a few. I didn't even touch on school drop out rates and fatherless homes.

The point that everyone is trying to make is that 1, IT IS political, and 2, The problem is not the guns.
What is causing these mass shootings is too many guns, and the fact that they are too easy to get.
Lass, if you look around this forum, you'll notice a section that says "Flame Zone."

Most of these people have spent 7 to 10 years on this website perfecting the art of the insult.

You may want to rethink silly attacks like that.
Sorry. I was just picturing him in my mind's eye. :slap:

Forum List

Back