545 Catholic Choir Boys Molested & Beaten by 49 Pedophiles at School

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Pope Ratzinger looked the other way while at least 547 boys were sexually molested and beaten by 49 staff members at the school. Pope Ratzinger's brother was in charge of the school. According to this report the abuse continued unabated from 1945 until 2010 and today they decided to release this story with permission from the Vatican. The story reports that Cardinal Mueller was dismissed recently insinuating he was some how involved in this abuse and that he was replaced by someone else but fails to mention the real reason. Jesuit Pope Francis fired Cardinal Mueller because Mueller didn't agree with his Marxist Liberal theology and was vocal against what was going on. He was replaced by a Jesuit that Pope Francis appointed. Could it be that Mueller was about to go public with this story and the Vatican decided to get out in front of it and let the news release this story downplaying the numbers? 49 pedophiles on staff and only 547 boys beaten and molested over a period of 85 years? I don't believe that for one second. It is more likely thousands of boys were molested at this school. 49 members of the staff were identified as pedophiles. Question! Was there anyone at all on staff who was not a pedophile? From the sound of it, not likely! Adding insult to injury the Vatican is offering a settlement of between $5,000 - $20,000 per person for what happened to them. The Roman Catholic Institution should be put on trial and shut down over this. Why is this allowed to continue? Anyone?
Report: Hundreds of boys abused at German choir school
— At least 547 members of a prestigious Catholic boys' choir in Germany were physically or sexually abused between 1945 and 1992, according to a report released on Tuesday.

Allegations involving the Domspatzen choir in Regensburg were among a spate of revelations of abuse by Roman Catholic clergy in Germany that emerged in 2010. In 2015, lawyer Ulrich Weber was tasked with producing a report on what happened.

The report said 547 boys at the Domspatzen's school "with a high degree of plausibility" were victims of physical or sexual abuse, or both. It counted 500 cases of physical violence and 67 of sexual violence, committed by a total of 49 perpetrators.

At the choir's pre-school, "violence, fear and helplessness dominated" and "violence was an everyday method," it said.
_______
According to this news source the story was released 30 minutes ago. No doubt they have the former Cardinal Mueller locked away somewhere to keep the truth about what really happened from coming out. Abuse and fear was a daily occurrence according to the victims yet only 547 victims in over 85 years? The Vatican once again expects the world to believe its lies and cover-ups!

Last edited:
Sad.
Whats makes it even worse is, this is widespread with the catholic empire.
BTW, Jere, IDK if muller was about to go public with anything about pedophilia. He reinstated a convicted pedophile named peter kramer a few years ago to the CDF

Pope Ratzinger looked the other way while at least 547 boys were sexually molested and beaten by 49 staff members at the school. Pope Ratzinger's brother was in charge of the school. According to this report the abuse continued unabated from 1945 until 2010 and today they decided to release this story with permission from the Vatican. The story reports that Cardinal Mueller was dismissed recently insinuating he was some how involved in this abuse and that he was replaced by someone else but fails to mention the real reason. Jesuit Pope Francis fired Cardinal Mueller because Mueller didn't agree with his Marxist Liberal theology and was vocal against what was going on. He was replaced by a Jesuit that Pope Francis appointed. Could it be that Mueller was about to go public with this story and the Vatican decided to get out in front of it and let the news release this story downplaying the numbers? 49 pedophiles on staff and only 547 boys beaten and molested over a period of 85 years? I don't believe that for one second. It is more likely thousands of boys were molested at this school. 49 members of the staff were identified as pedophiles. Question! Was there anyone at all on staff who was not a pedophile? From the sound of it, not likely! Adding insult to injury the Vatican is offering a settlement of between $5,000 - $20,000 per person for what happened to them. The Roman Catholic Institution should be put on trial and shut down over this. Why is this allowed to continue? Anyone?
— At least 547 members of a prestigious Catholic boys' choir in Germany were physically or sexually abused between 1945 and 1992, according to a report released on Tuesday.

Allegations involving the Domspatzen choir in Regensburg were among a spate of revelations of abuse by Roman Catholic clergy in Germany that emerged in 2010. In 2015, lawyer Ulrich Weber was tasked with producing a report on what happened.

The report said 547 boys at the Domspatzen's school "with a high degree of plausibility" were victims of physical or sexual abuse, or both. It counted 500 cases of physical violence and 67 of sexual violence, committed by a total of 49 perpetrators.

At the choir's pre-school, "violence, fear and helplessness dominated" and "violence was an everyday method," it said.
_______
According to this news source the story was released 30 minutes ago. No doubt they have the former Cardinal Mueller locked away somewhere to keep the truth about what really happened from coming out. Abuse and fear was a daily occurrence according to the victims yet only 547 victims in over 85 years? The Vatican once again expects the world to believe its lies and cover-ups!

I so doubt that.

plau·si·bil·i·ty
ˌplôzəˈbilədē/
noun
noun: plausibility; plural noun: plausibilities
  1. the quality of seeming reasonable or probable.
    "he offers no support for the plausibility of his theory"

Sad.
BTW, Jere, IDK if muller was about to go public with anything about pedophilia. He reinstated a convicted pedophile named peter kramer a few years ago to the CDF
OR the Vatican had the news report the story using Mueller's name. It looks to me like there was a concerted effort going on since Pope Francis replaced Ratzinger to discredit Mueller. What I read about Mueller is that he was quite vocal in opposing much of what Pope Francis has been doing so the motive is certainly there. It didn't escape my attention that they made sure to mention his name in this story. It looks to me like the Vatican is seeking to destroy Cardinal Mueller's reputation which leads me to believe he just might be a decent person who was trying to do the right thing and got punished for it. Anytime the Vatican seeks to destroy someone's reputation - as they did Ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera (who exposed the Jesuit secrets and what was in Vatican archives) who they eventually murdered after trying 6 times.. that person must be a real threat to them.

Sad.
OR the Vatican had the news report the story using Mueller's name. It looks to me like there was a concerted effort going on since Pope Francis replaced Ratzinger to discredit Mueller. What I read about Mueller is that he was quite vocal in opposing much of what Pope Francis has been doing so the motive is certainly there. It didn't escape my attention that they made sure to mention his name in this story. It looks to me like the Vatican is seeking to destroy Cardinal Mueller's reputation which leads me to believe he just might be a decent person who was trying to do the right thing and got punished for it. Anytime the Vatican seeks to destroy someone's reputation - as they did Ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera (who exposed the Jesuit secrets and what was in Vatican archives) who they eventually murdered after trying 6 times.. that person must be a real threat to them.
Muller is also being sued in France for cover up of pedophilia. Dude is a damn pervert man. His reputation is pedophilia. There is nothing to destroy.

"The report said 547 boys at the Domspatzen's school "with a high degree of plausibility" were victims of physical or sexual abuse, or both. It counted 500 cases of physical violence and 67 of sexual violence, committed by a total of 49 perpetrators."

"Abuse and fear was a daily occurrence according to the victims yet only 547 victims in over 85 years? "

Lumping physical and sexual abuse together and calling all the perpetrators pedophiles looks like a deliberate attempt to mislead.

And over an 85 year period?

I'm no fan of the Catholic Church, but I call "fake news".

KJScR6x.png

_______

I so doubt that.
That's the problem with those inside the Catholic institution. You've been brainwashed not to question the authority of your false god Pope and his Babylonian occult institution. These Catholic people doubt what is right in front of them. They doubt their own children when their children are crying out for protection! If you read this story you do realize this was 547 pre-schoolers who as adults now - are telling what horrific abuse they suffered and all Penelope can say is, "I doubt it." Very sad. I wonder how many of their own parents said the same thing? It's time to stop doubting children and start believing them. In fact, it's way past time to start believing them!

"The report said 547 boys at the Domspatzen's school "with a high degree of plausibility" were victims of physical or sexual abuse, or both. It counted 500 cases of physical violence and 67 of sexual violence, committed by a total of 49 perpetrators."

"Abuse and fear was a daily occurrence according to the victims yet only 547 victims in over 85 years? "

Lumping physical and sexual abuse together and calling all the perpetrators pedophiles looks like a deliberate attempt to mislead.

Of course you are. That's why you're trying to do damage control for them and calling this story fake news. The only thing fake about it is downplaying the number of victims and the number of pedophiles. Clearly the numbers are far, far higher.

Well the Catholic Institution is in reality a continuance of the Mystery Babylonian Occult which is why their Latin Masses translate in English to the worship of Lucifer. Anywhere you find the occult you are going to find the abuse of children. It began with Nimrod and it continues under the protection of the Roman Catholic Institution. The greatest tragedy is that this tradition of men and doctrine of devils is not recognized for what it is by millions of Catholics. They have no idea what is going on because they were raised in it and led to believe it is a Christian religion. It is not. There is no salvation in Roman Catholicism. It's responsible for more souls going to hell than any other organization on earth.

Of course you are. That's why you're trying to do damage control for them and calling this story fake news. The only thing fake about it is downplaying the number of victims and the number of pedophiles. Clearly the numbers are far, far higher.

Then find and post credible reports instead of this one.

An asshole teacher that breaks a kid's finger with a ruler should not be lumped in with sexual predators.

It is misleading to call someone like that, a pedophile.

Then find and post credible reports instead of this one.

An asshole teacher that breaks a kid's finger with a ruler should not be lumped in with sexual predators.

It is misleading to call someone like that, a pedophile.
Weren't you raised a Catholic yourself, Correll? Isn't it possible that you are looking for any excuse to downplay this story because you don't want to consider the history of the Roman Catholic Institution?

Well the Catholic Institution is in reality a continuance of the Mystery Babylonian Occult which is why their Latin Masses translate in English to the worship of Lucifer. Anywhere you find the occult you are going to find the abuse of children. It began with Nimrod and it continues under the protection of the Roman Catholic Institution. The greatest tragedy is that this tradition of men and doctrine of devils is not recognized for what it is by millions of Catholics. They have no idea what is going on because they were raised in it and led to believe it is a Christian religion. It is not. There is no salvation in Roman Catholicism. It's responsible for more souls going to hell than any other organization on earth.

" The greatest tragedy is that this tradition of men and doctrine of devils is not recognized for what it is by millions of Catholics. "

Even more non-Catholics fail to recognize it for what it is. It is the fulfillment of Revelation 17&18.
Most non-RCs don't know that ... many in denial .... many are in denial because they know the fulfillment confirms truth of Jesus.

Good grief...

" The greatest tragedy is that this tradition of men and doctrine of devils is not recognized for what it is by millions of Catholics. "

Even more non-Catholics fail to recognize it for what it is. It is the fulfillment of Revelation 17&18.
Most non-RCs don't know that ... many in denial .... many are in denial because they know the fulfillment confirms truth of Jesus.
Yes, Ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera covered this in his testimony exposing the Jesuits and Vatican. He was a very high level Jesuit, trained by Cardinal Bea and he (Rivera) answered to the Pope directly. His assignment was to infiltrate Protestant churches in America and destroy their reputations with the help of others who were assigned to go in and make false allegations against the leadership. In other assignments he was used to make sure Catholicism would be legitimized and accepted /validated by the Protestants as a legitimate religion. The Protestant churches / charismatic evangelicals who went along with it were given millions of dollars from the Vatican. TBN was one of them. They even offered rosaries as gifts for offerings on their network. They regularly invited priests and nuns as guests. Kenneth Copeland is another one. The founder of the Full Gospel Businessman's group worldwide was another one - his name was Demas (can't remember his last name) and there were many, many more. Katherine Kuhlman was an agent for the Jesuit General of Rome. They infiltrated everywhere which is why so many churches today are no longer preaching the true Gospel of Jesus Christ.

The Book of Rev has nothing to do about today. Nothing. Its not prophecy. These are old claims that can't be proved and also everyone is out for money. One comes out, and I was there and it happened to me to. Lawyers go looking for this stuff.

To be fair you have to keep in mind that the Roman Catholic Institution forbid their own people from reading the Holy Bible for centuries and that included even their own priests and nuns. To this day they are told to read their own book and not the KJV Holy Bible. Clearly the Vatican does not want the Catholic people to learn the truth because those who do find out leave and become born again Christians.

Yes, Ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera covered this in his testimony exposing the Jesuits and Vatican. He was a very high level Jesuit, trained by Cardinal Bea and he (Rivera) answered to the Pope directly. His assignment was to infiltrate Protestant churches in America and destroy their reputations with the help of others who were assigned to go in and make false allegations against the leadership. In other assignments he was used to make sure Catholicism would be legitimized and accepted /validated by the Protestants as a legitimate religion. The Protestant churches / charismatic evangelicals who went along with it were given millions of dollars from the Vatican. TBN was one of them. They even offered rosaries as gifts for offerings on their network. They regularly invited priests and nuns as guests. Kenneth Copeland is another one. The founder of the Full Gospel Businessman's group worldwide was another one - his name was Demas (can't remember his last name) and there were many, many more. Katherine Kuhlman was an agent for the Jesuit General of Rome. They infiltrated everywhere which is why so many churches today are no longer preaching the true Gospel of Jesus Christ.

None of which you can prove and Rivera is not credible. if I were the RCC I'd say come out when it happens or no more money.

The Book of Rev has nothing to do about today. Nothing. Its not prophecy. These are old claims that can't be proved and also everyone is out for money. One comes out, and I was there and it happened to me to. Lawyers go looking for this stuff.
Rev. 17 & 18 clearly identify the church of Rome as the Whore of Babylon. Buy a KJV Holy Bible and read it.

Forum List

Back