500 companies return $1 trillion to shareholders in tax-cut surge

Now you are posting like a little girl..

I could give a fuck about spelling and grammar, it dosent pay my bills..

Oh, well earlier you said you write better than me. Did you change your mind? I look down on people that are quick to jump to ad hominem attacks in a debate. Yeah, my insults are cheap and petty. The same goes for you.

Again how long did it take you to write that? Another 5 minutes to spell check it..dude I don't give a fuck about spelling and grammar, I don't have a vagina and never was interested in it

Oh, well earlier you said you write better than me. Did you change your mind? I look down on people that are quick to jump to ad hominem attacks in a debate. Yeah, my insults are cheap and petty. The same goes for you.

Again how long did it take you to write that? Another 5 minutes to spell check it..dude I don't give a fuck about spelling and grammar, I don't have a vagina and never was interested in it

Nah, sometimes I'll check for typos in a big post, but for the most part I type well without trying. Did it not cross your mind that during the time between my posts I might be doing more than just typing to you? Anyway, you missed the point. I already recognized that my attacks were cheap. I targeted you because you have a habit of insulting people, and I find that rather distasteful in a place meant for intellectual discourse.

Last edited:

Nah, sometimes I'll check for typos in a big post, but for the most part I type well without trying. Did it not cross your mind that during the time between my posts I might be doing more than just typing to you? Anyway, you missed the point. I already recognized that my attacks were cheap. I targeted you because you have a habit of insulting people, and I find that rather distasteful in a place made for intellectual discourse.

Now you are spinning, I have been on the net since around 1988 , a newbie like you don't mean nothing to me..just trying to educate you...

Nah, sometimes I'll check for typos in a big post, but for the most part I type well without trying. Did it not cross your mind that during the time between my posts I might be doing more than just typing to you? Anyway, you missed the point. I already recognized that my attacks were cheap. I targeted you because you have a habit of insulting people, and I find that rather distasteful in a place made for intellectual discourse.

Now you are spinning, I have been on the net since around 1988 , a newbie like you don't mean nothing to me..just trying to educate you...

He called me an internet newb.

th

He called me an internet newb.

th

You are.. only newbie's bitch about spelling and grammar..

Republicans aren't fiscally responsible. That's a myth. They explode debt for a temporary stimulus for shareholders. When they are out of power they will blame it on others and claim they are the responsible ones to fix it. It's a scam

Part of the reason they're exploding the debt is so they can use it as the excuse to cut the hell out of the safetynet. The bastards want the American people to be the cheap labor for the rich so fucking bad that they can taste it.

The Dims are the ones who demanded massive increases in their social programs.

Karl Marx would have approved of your conspiricy theory.

Republicans aren't fiscally responsible. That's a myth. They explode debt for a temporary stimulus for shareholders. When they are out of power they will blame it on others and claim they are the responsible ones to fix it. It's a scam

Part of the reason they're exploding the debt is so they can use it as the excuse to cut the hell out of the safetynet. The bastards want the American people to be the cheap labor for the rich so fucking bad that they can taste it.
True. And the reason I believe it is true is that I don't hear any conservatives or fiscal conservatives saying a thing about how irresponsible it is to cut taxes that much without spending cuts while increasing spending. They don't give a fuck about the deficit unless they can use it to blame or for political advantage. Hell just look on any forum not just this one and conservatives blame Obama for most of the deficit when the truth is republicans are responsible for plenty of it, starting with Reagans tax cuts. The fantasy that we can just cut every social program is rediculous and a recipe for disaster. So is the "tax is theft" idiocy. Do you want the United States to be a modern country or a shithole?

True or false: Tax revenue after the tax cuts is higher?

False. Tax cuts reduce revenue. Only an idiot thinks otherwise.

True. And the reason I believe it is true is that I don't hear any conservatives or fiscal conservatives saying a thing about how irresponsible it is to cut taxes that much without spending cuts while increasing spending. They don't give a fuck about the deficit unless they can use it to blame or for political advantage. Hell just look on any forum not just this one and conservatives blame Obama for most of the deficit when the truth is republicans are responsible for plenty of it, starting with Reagans tax cuts. The fantasy that we can just cut every social program is rediculous and a recipe for disaster. So is the "tax is theft" idiocy. Do you want the United States to be a modern country or a shithole?

Andylusion thinks otherwise because feelings/bullshit.

/——/ Why do department stores have sales, to reduce their revenue?

To get rid of old stock before bringing in new, and to recover the wholesale cost of the goods in the shelves.

To get rid of old stock before bringing in new, and to recover the wholesale cost of the goods in the shelves.
/——/ And to raise revenue.....

Good for shareholders, bad for America in general.

-1x-1.png

When has the CBO every been right about anything?

Predicting the future is a tough bussiness, NO ONE will be right on everything.

There are other deficit projections...THEY ARE EVEN WORSE.

And there is not a single serious estimate that shows that Trump’s tax-cuts will not significantly increase already bad deficits we are headed for.

/——/ And to raise revenue.....

Sales aren’t held to “raise revenue”. If a store needs to hold a sale to raise revenue, it’s goods are overpriced and the business is failing. That’s because the revenue raised is relatively small.

Retail sales have a very low profit margin. Most retail goods sell for double their wholesale price. If something sells for $20.00, it likely cost the store $10.00. If they sell it at 30% off, their gross profit is only $4. From which they have to pay rent, utilities, wages and advertising. At 40% the gross profit is only $2. They’re barely recovering costs. Sales are NOT a good source of revenue.

Sales are all about turnover. A successful retail store needs to turn over its inventory four times a year. It costs money to keep inventory and styles and tastes change quickly. It’s cheaper and easier to just sell left over inventory than it is to store it until next year.

That’s why stores run sales.

This is why trickle down economics doesn't nor has ever worked.

Economist said this from the very beginning when the Trump tax beak plan was first announced.

You're assuming the shareholders are just banking their windfall.
They more than likely will spend at least part of the money on goods and services thus stimulating the economy.

....in other words,Trickle down.

Forum List

Back