500 companies return $1 trillion to shareholders in tax-cut surge

Andylusion promotes an illusion and is a prime example how republicans do not deal in facts and should be ignored and voted out.

Coming from someone who still refuses to admit the fact that after the tax cut, tax revenue went up.

By the way, the Reagan tax cuts were much larger, and the result was tax revenue literally doubled by the end of his presidency.

Again, WheelieAddict, like any other addict, is living in his own world of nonsense.
The Budget and Economic Outlook: 2018 to 2028

Seriously, does anyone that is honest with a brain really think revenue has increased enough because of the tax cut to cover the huge loss of tax revenue. This is the same bullshit liars like Andy claim every time and then when it isn't working the answer will be that entitlements are the reason so we need to cut those.

"Over the next decade, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will reduce federal revenues by $1 trillion"
5 Takeaways From CBO's Budget Outlook

Ironically, Bill Clinton in the 1990s, had his team of economic advisors in 1994, research the 1980s tax cuts, and they found.... Bill Clinton's own team.... found that it was in fact the 1980s tax cuts that resulted in the economic growth of the late 80s and 90s.

So, in other words..... yes stupid. Educated people, that are not brain dead idological idiotic addicts like you... do think that tax cuts results in higher revenue.

Even Forest Gump could figure out what you apparently can't.

If you have more money, you can buy and invest in more things. IF you buy and invest in more things, the economy grows. If the economy grows, tax revenue goes up.

The stupidest people on this planet, can figure out what your half-baked grey matter can't.

You are not qualified to even be on this forum, let alone this thread. People like you, are the reason Venezuela and Greece, and all the rest of the crap countries in this world decline in to poverty. Too stupid to even figure out simple economics.

It's pathetic. This forum would have twice the average IQ, if we could just get some of you neanderthals to leave. Need to contact the rehab centers, and have them cut off your internet time.

Do you honestly believe that you're an intelligent person? Lol.

And you are using proper grammar ?

My grammar is pretty solid. Feel free to point out any mistakes.

You post worse then me tard.....

Do you really believe that? Maybe I'll embarrass you by quoting and highlighting all of your mistakes.

Lmfao... so you had to spend 5 minutes writing this statement? To fucking funny .

My grammar is pretty solid. Feel free to point out any mistakes.

Seriously, does anyone that is honest with a brain really think revenue has increased enough because of the tax cut to cover the huge loss of tax revenue. This is the same bullshit liars like Andy claim every time and then when it isn't working the answer will be that entitlements are the reason so we need to cut those.

"Over the next decade, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will reduce federal revenues by $1 trillion"

Ironically, Bill Clinton in the 1990s, had his team of economic advisors in 1994, research the 1980s tax cuts, and they found.... Bill Clinton's own team.... found that it was in fact the 1980s tax cuts that resulted in the economic growth of the late 80s and 90s.

So, in other words..... yes stupid. Educated people, that are not brain dead idological idiotic addicts like you... do think that tax cuts results in higher revenue.

If you have more money, you can buy and invest in more things. IF you buy and invest in more things, the economy grows. If the economy grows, tax revenue goes up.

The stupidest people on this planet, can figure out what your half-baked grey matter can't.

You are not qualified to even be on this forum, let alone this thread. People like you, are the reason Venezuela and Greece, and all the rest of the crap countries in this world decline in to poverty. Too stupid to even figure out simple economics.

It's pathetic. This forum would have twice the average IQ, if we could just get some of you neanderthals to leave. Need to contact the rehab centers, and have them cut off your internet time.

No, you have PROVEN you are dumb person. That's what I know. Sub-human slime for brains, trying to act cool, while proving he is an idiot consistently this entire discussion, cant' respond to a single fact... can't figure out his evidence he posts, doesn't even support his claim... can't make a single valid argument.... and then has the toddler like mentality to ask "Do you think you are an intelligent person?".... dude compared to you, Forest Gump should have been an MIT professor.

If you were right, Greece should have been awash in endless money. After all, their tax rates were double ours, and their economy was trash.

^Bunch of bullshit from a snake oil salesman.

If you were right, Greece should have been awash in endless money. After all, their tax rates were double ours, and their economy was trash.

^Bunch of bullshit from a snake oil salesman.

^Bunch of bullshit form a bullshit person.

No, you have PROVEN you are dumb person. That's what I know. Sub-human slime for brains, trying to act cool, while proving he is an idiot consistently this entire discussion, cant' respond to a single fact... can't figure out his evidence he posts, doesn't even support his claim... can't make a single valid argument.... and then has the toddler like mentality to ask "Do you think you are an intelligent person?".... dude compared to you, Forest Gump should have been an MIT professor.
Facts. Your "revenues are up forever" fantasy crumbles. I suppose some stupid people will believe your bullshit though.

To fucking funny .

There goes another one. Shall I go through your posts and demonstrate my point?

Go ahead ...do you really think you can embarrass me on spelling and grammar mistakes ? This is not a popularity contest fuck head I don't write thesis ..i post thoughts, ideas, facts and opinions ..

Bear is right. If pointing out spelling and grammar errors is all you got... time to find a real argument. This is a public forum, not Scientific American Journal. We are not getting paid for professional articles.

To fucking funny .

Go ahead ...do you really think you can embarrass me on spelling and grammar mistakes ? This is not a popularity contest fuck head I don't write thesis ..i post thoughts, ideas, facts and opinions ..

Bear is right. If pointing out spelling and grammar errors is all you got... time to find a real argument. This is a public forum, not Scientific American Journal. We are not getting paid for professional articles.

I only brought it up because he started insulting the intelligence of other people. You should at least be decent at stringing sentences together if you're going to do something like that.

Facts. Your "revenues are up forever" fantasy crumbles. I suppose some stupid people will believe your bullshit though.

So now you have sunk so low, that you are starting to recycle already rendered irrelevant evidence.

There are two sides to a deficit. I'm using small sentences so even a tard like you can understand.

One side is the revenue. (is that hard? You need a minute to contemplate?)
The other side is the expenditures. (Need a minute? Want to phone a friend?)

We have already proven that after the tax cuts, revenue increased.

We also have already proven that Trump increased spending. (was this hard? You need more time? Need to call Rainman?)

It is not possible for a tax cut that increased revenue to cause deficits.
It is entirely possible for increased spending to cause deficits.

(You can pause here for the next hour to contemplate these difficult concepts, and call your care giver for your medications)

We all know the budget forecast is for higher deficits, and we know why. Trump and congress.... are over spending. The conservatives were opposed to this from the start, and we still are.

Your evidence.... does not prove.... that the tax cuts caused deficits.

IF increasing taxes always resulted in increased revenue, then Greece should never have happened.

Honestly... this will be my last post to you. You are simply too dumb on this topic for me to waste more time. If I had explained this to a 5-year-old, they would have gotten it, and been able to pass a test. The fact you can't is simply a reflection of your lack of mental ability. Nothing personal... you just too stupid to talk to.

To fucking funny .

I only brought it up because he started insulting the intelligence of other people. You should at least be decent at stringing sentences together if you're going to do something like that.

No intelligence is not about spelling or grammar if it was I would of concentrated on it ..

It's about trouble shooting and reading schematics ..like this , it's where I make my money..

Input-Error-Amplifier-Circuit-with-Fixed-Resistor-for-Electrical-Schematic-Diagrams.gif

You've just proven that you're not only unintelligent, but a complete idiot. Because ... I'M NOT EVEN THE SAME PERSON YOU'VE BEEN TALKING TO!!

Holy shit you have no brains. Goddamn!

So now you have sunk so low, that you are starting to recycle already rendered irrelevant evidence.

There are two sides to a deficit. I'm using small sentences so even a tard like you can understand.

We also have already proven that Trump increased spending. (was this hard? You need more time? Need to call Rainman?)

(You can pause here for the next hour to contemplate these difficult concepts, and call your care giver for your medications)

We all know the budget forecast is for higher deficits, and we know why. Trump and congress.... are over spending. The conservatives were opposed to this from the start, and we still are.

IF increasing taxes always resulted in increased revenue, then Greece should never have happened.

Honestly... this will be my last post to you. You are simply too dumb on this topic for me to waste more time. If I had explained this to a 5-year-old, they would have gotten it, and been able to pass a test. The fact you can't is simply a reflection of your lack of mental ability. Nothing personal... you just too stupid to talk to.
No I keep posting facts so people can see the truth and maybe you could learn something. Lets be honest though, you don't care about learning or facts and are here to push propaganda.

To fucking funny .

No intelligence is not about spelling or grammar if it was I would of concentrated on it ..

It's about trouble shooting and reading schematics ..like this , it's where I make my money..

View attachment 195484

How skilled a person is at writing is absolutely an indicator of intelligence. I'm sure you're not a completely useless person. Most people have talent somewhere. I just don't think you should be throwing stones like that on a political forum. ;)

No I keep posting facts so people can see the truth and maybe you could learn something. Lets be honest though, you don't care about learning or facts and are here to push propaganda.

That's not facts it's projections you idiot

View attachment 195484

How skilled a person is at writing is absolutely an indicator of intelligence. I'm sure you're not a completely useless person. Most people have talent somewhere. I just don't think you should be throwing stones like that on a political forum. ;)

Now you are posting like a little girl..

I could give a fuck about spelling and grammar, it dosent pay my bills..

Now you are posting like a little girl..

I could give a fuck about spelling and grammar, it dosent pay my bills..

Oh, well earlier you said you write better than me. Did you change your mind? I look down on people that are quick to jump to ad hominem attacks in a debate. Yeah, my insults are cheap and petty. The same goes for you.

Forum List

Back