CDZ 50 years since Loving v Virginia

Its quite sobering for me to realise that this happened in my lifetime and not in victorian times. We tend to look at South Africa as an example of Apartheid but parts of the US needed to be dragged into civilisation.

It took Alabama till 2000 to remove the laws from its statutes.

And now its such a normal event people scratch their heads and wonder what all the fuss was about.

Did the world fall apart ?

No.

I wonder if,in 50 years time, our kids will look back at the gay marriage struggle and wonder what we were thinking. Will our generation be judged as backward bigots because of the actions of the few ?

I hope that we arent all judged harshly.

Thanks for bringing it up.

Does anyone argue that the court was not correct in this case?

I am curious.

Damn right they were not correct! Its a states issue and this country should have stayed true to the route our founders put it on! Not legalizing beastiality which is what White's marrying nonwhites is....bible calls nonwhites beasts of the field. A priest in the bible speared a race mixing couple as well!

Its quite sobering for me to realise that this happened in my lifetime and not in victorian times. We tend to look at South Africa as an example of Apartheid but parts of the US needed to be dragged into civilisation.

And now its such a normal event people scratch their heads and wonder what all the fuss was about.

No.

I wonder if,in 50 years time, our kids will look back at the gay marriage struggle and wonder what we were thinking. Will our generation be judged as backward bigots because of the actions of the few ?

I am curious.

Damn right they were not correct! Its a states issue and this country should have stayed true to the route our founders put it on! Not legalizing beastiality which is what White's marrying nonwhites is....bible calls nonwhites beasts of the field. A priest in the bible speared a race mixing couple as well!

Always fascinating to hear from a Trump supporter.
Trump let his daughter marry a Jew...so he has NOTHING to do with it. I held my beliefs LONG before Trump ever came on the political scene.

No.

Jewish advancement of White Genocide...now all we see on TV commercials is mixed couples and in movies etc...its disgusting and decent sane folks from BOTH sides have to still fight the good fight and stop this disgusting filth. I already disowned 1 member of my family bc of her disgusting choices I won't hesitate to do it again.

Best thing that ever happened to her- imagine her relief.

"Thank god that racist asshole won't be calling anymore"
Nope. Dumb POS still tries to get me to give her rides and money and shit. Her broke negro she is with now ain't working and her babies daddy don't give a crap about her or them! SHOCKER! She made her choices SHE can live with them not me or my family.

Right? I’ve never heard of a same race relationship failing....
Did I say that? Nope. It didn't "fall apart" like most negro males he didn't want the responsibility of taking care of kids....not my problem or my families...she did the bad deed she can deal with it.
Something tells me that Odium has an agenda.
Its called the truth unless you want to claim ALL those people quoted were lying...go ahead you can google them yourself.

I have no doubt that you found up to 10 people saying crazy things.

Hell, I can collect 5 times the crazy quotes from this site daily.

That doesn’t make what you quoted correct.

It just goes to show what Jews TRULY think about Whites and race mixing.

No.

Yes....democrats have been and still are racists in this country..... why Black Americans vote for a political party that treated them so horribly is still a mystery....

I think it is a mystery why you racists think that African Americans don't embrace your racism.

After all- you are the ones calling 90% of African Americans in America racists.

And you are shocked- shocked! - that African Americans reject your racist culture.

You know, I kinda look at this the way Jesus did. He said to all of us, "love God above all else, and love one another like you love God".

Neither gender nor race was specified. Just told to love each other.
Yes. He did not say though that government was to be the instrument to dispense that love

Well, if you have a government telling you who you can and can't love, then that is the government being an instrument to dispense the love, because they favor one type over another. Examples would be white/white vs. black/white, male/female vs. same sex marriage. If you favor keeping the races separate via marriage, or keeping people from marrying those of the same gender, while allowing opposite sex couples to marry, then that is the government dispensing love. They tell you who you can and can't love if they place restrictions.

You're going to have to explain that to me.

Gays could love, fuck and spend their lives with whoever they wanted, no one gave a shit.

Gays could not get government handouts for screwing someone of their own sex.

Your description of that is "government telling you who you can and can't love." That's utterly stupid. How does not giving gays handouts for fucking mean they can't love who they love?

Cut the crap
Interesting how you boil marriage down to "getting government handouts for screwing someone."

Yep. I oppose all government marriage. Marriage should be a private arrangement. All citizens should be treated the same by government. There's nothing wrong with having a contract. Like I'll bear your children, but if you leave me after that you rat bastard I want half our assets and whatever. But that should be agreed to by the parties involved. Government should have no role other than enforcing whatever they agree to contractually between them. And that should be open to everyone.

You've never been able to process it because it contradicts what the Democrat party says that everyone not a Democrat is a Republican, but I believe in government treating straight and gay marriage exactly the same. And singles, polygamists the same too

And I have no issue with you pursuing that goal.

My observation is that most of you 'anti-marriage' folks suddenly found your cause after gays were legally allowed to marry.

And that most of you say anyone who is not a die hard Conservative is a Marxist.

Yes....democrats have been and still are racists in this country..... why Black Americans vote for a political party that treated them so horribly is still a mystery...

Loving v. Virginia - Wikipedia

Anti-miscegenation laws in the United States had been in place in certain states since colonial days. Marriage to a slave was never legal.[citation needed] In the Reconstruction Era in 1865, the Black Codes across the seven states of the lower South made intermarriage illegal.

The new Republican legislatures in six states repealed the restrictive laws.

After the Democrats returned to power, the restriction was reimposed.
Blacks have been voting Democratic since FDR

About the time they realized what assholes Republicans are

Yes....the Republicans who ended democrats owning blacks as slaves and who helped keep the democrat kkk from terrorizing the newly freed blacks.......
I know.......what happened to Republicans?
They used to care about what happened in black communities. Now, they only want them in prison

What happened to democrats? They used to focus on limiting, defining, enslaving, and maintaining soul-crushing dependency for anyone but their own elites; killing if necessary (or merely convenient), the Constitution and human dignity and decency be damned.

Oh that's right, nothing has changed with the democrats.

Well.... in the past they only wanted Black people as slaves. Today, they are less limited in who they want to enslave, anyone still alive is pretty much their target population....

I still remember the days when the Republican party actually opposed slavery- but now we have racists like yourself who believe all the minorities in America are the racists- and it is the oppressed white Republicans who are the victims.

No.

There is no 50 years from now.Shit will get flushed
Psalms 37

I am curious.

I am curious.

Trump let his daughter marry a Jew...so he has NOTHING to do with it. I held my beliefs LONG before Trump ever came on the political scene.

No.

Jewish advancement of White Genocide...now all we see on TV commercials is mixed couples and in movies etc...its disgusting and decent sane folks from BOTH sides have to still fight the good fight and stop this disgusting filth. I already disowned 1 member of my family bc of her disgusting choices I won't hesitate to do it again.

Nope. Dumb POS still tries to get me to give her rides and money and shit. Her broke negro she is with now ain't working and her babies daddy don't give a crap about her or them! SHOCKER! She made her choices SHE can live with them not me or my family.

Did I say that? Nope. It didn't "fall apart" like most negro males he didn't want the responsibility of taking care of kids....not my problem or my families...she did the bad deed she can deal with it.
Its called the truth unless you want to claim ALL those people quoted were lying...go ahead you can google them yourself.

No, it shows what those Jews truly thought.

And it shows that your family member chose the wrong guy, not the wrong race.

Read the Talmud.. ALL jews are taught that shit. That's their ultimate goal. The people BEHIND the 1965 immigration act were Jews and Jewish groups who had a Gentile front as the person pushing it...country has gone straight to hell since then.

Read the Talmud.. ALL jews are taught that shit. That's their ultimate goal. The people BEHIND the 1965 immigration act were Jews and Jewish groups who had a Gentile front as the person pushing it...country has gone straight to hell since then.

Geez, these idiots, they blame Trump supporters as if one group of people is responsible for all the problems in the world!

Jews, oh, man, they're responsible for all the problems in the world ...

Bigots, sheesh ...

Geez, these idiots, they blame Trump supporters as if one group of people is responsible for all the problems in the world!

Bigots, sheesh ...
Facts are facts.

Bigots, sheesh ...
Facts are facts.

Real ones are, yes

Bigots, sheesh ...
Facts are facts.

Real ones are, yes
And that's ALL I deal in..some people just don't like the uncomfortable facts.

Bigots, sheesh ...
Facts are facts.

Real ones are, yes

That Jews are dogs? No, that's a "fact" worthy of fake news

Bigots, sheesh ...
Facts are facts.

Real ones are, yes

I didn't say dogs. I said they are behind every thing that is intent on destroying the white race....as the quotes said they will rule over a mixed race of mongrels who are dumb,because whites are too smart to control as slaves so they have to control ALL media,entertainment,politics,money etc

Bigots, sheesh ...
Facts are facts.

Real ones are, yes

I didn't say dogs. I said they are behind every thing that is intent on destroying the white race....as the quotes said they will rule over a mixed race of mongrels who are dumb,because whites are too smart to control as slaves so they have to control ALL media,entertainment,politics,money etc
Most Jews are white

Facts are facts.

Real ones are, yes

Most Jews are white
No jews are white. They even admit that themselves.

You know, I kinda look at this the way Jesus did. He said to all of us, "love God above all else, and love one another like you love God".

Neither gender nor race was specified. Just told to love each other.
Yes. He did not say though that government was to be the instrument to dispense that love

Well, if you have a government telling you who you can and can't love, then that is the government being an instrument to dispense the love, because they favor one type over another. Examples would be white/white vs. black/white, male/female vs. same sex marriage. If you favor keeping the races separate via marriage, or keeping people from marrying those of the same gender, while allowing opposite sex couples to marry, then that is the government dispensing love. They tell you who you can and can't love if they place restrictions.

Gays could love, fuck and spend their lives with whoever they wanted, no one gave a shit.

Your description of that is "government telling you who you can and can't love." That's utterly stupid. How does not giving gays handouts for fucking mean they can't love who they love?

Cut the crap
Interesting how you boil marriage down to "getting government handouts for screwing someone."

Yep. I oppose all government marriage. Marriage should be a private arrangement. All citizens should be treated the same by government. There's nothing wrong with having a contract. Like I'll bear your children, but if you leave me after that you rat bastard I want half our assets and whatever. But that should be agreed to by the parties involved. Government should have no role other than enforcing whatever they agree to contractually between them. And that should be open to everyone.

You've never been able to process it because it contradicts what the Democrat party says that everyone not a Democrat is a Republican, but I believe in government treating straight and gay marriage exactly the same. And singles, polygamists the same too
This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous and wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Cut the crap

Thanks man. Whatever you do strive for the best.

Government treating all citizens the same. A socialist's nightmare, ay clayton?

Cut the crap

That's because like ALL leftist totalitarians you LOVE having the government ORDER you what to do.

Forum List

Back