CDZ 50 years since Loving v Virginia

The case had more to do with underage marriage than anything. Still the OP is a racist, and thinks mixed race people are superior to others... while using a case of child marriage as a crux of it's argument. Interesting.

The case had more to do with underage marriage than anything. Still the OP is a racist, and thinks mixed race people are superior to others... while using a case of child marriage as a crux of it's argument. Interesting.

Proof?

It is most hypocritical of any Limey calling the US uncivilized. The UK committed mass murder on a huge scale, to impose it's will around the world.

and it still does with its nutsucker usa. I had to sign in just to give you the winners thumbs up for being 500% right on target!

the overlords pawns and slaves

The Prime Minister, David Cameron, is keen to revive a tradition initiated by predecessor Margaret Thatcher and award an honorary knighthood to President Barack Obama. [For serving the Crown so well]

Lady T recognised the US/UK so-called special relationship [they own us] by gonging President Ronald Reagan as a Knight Grand Cross of the Order of the Bath (GCB).

John Major gave the same honour to President George H Bush. However President Bill Clinton’s misdemeanours with Monica Lewinsky meant that he forfeited a GCB. So did President George W Bush due to the Iraq War. [remember? our overlords did not agree with the Iraq war gw was a very bad boy]
David Cameron keen to give knighthood to Barack Obama for tradition | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
You know, if the Queen decided to give Obama a knighthood, Trump would be screaming with jealousy, because you know for a fact she would never give Trump one.

You know, if the Queen decided to give Obama a knighthood, Trump would be screaming with jealousy, because you know for a fact she would never give Trump one.

Is this seriously how you spend your time, thinking of ridiculous scenarios? You need help

Its quite sobering for me to realise that this happened in my lifetime and not in victorian times. We tend to look at South Africa as an example of Apartheid but parts of the US needed to be dragged into civilisation.

It took Alabama till 2000 to remove the laws from its statutes.

And now its such a normal event people scratch their heads and wonder what all the fuss was about.

Did the world fall apart ?

No.

I wonder if,in 50 years time, our kids will look back at the gay marriage struggle and wonder what we were thinking. Will our generation be judged as backward bigots because of the actions of the few ?

I hope that we arent all judged harshly.

Forum List

Back