50 states sign secede petitions

Let's do it!

secedeamerica.jpg

I think you are sort of missing the point here. These states don't want to secede to form a new national or federalized government. A larger centralized government ends up farther away from the people. In my own state, I would prefer we decentralize power even more, back to the communities, to the people and the families. We should devolve education into the hands of our local community, they are the ones that pay the property taxes. In our state just shot down a proposal funded by big corporate interests that would have enabled our state capitol to use "emergency financial managers" to come in from the state capitol to take over control of local communities that had fiscal troubles to impose "austerity measures" unilaterally without any input from citizens. (You can bet who would have benefited there, can you say immanent domain?)

Government is violence that takes away the sovereignty, freedom and property of local communities and families, while choosing winners and losers. In truth, that should be the job of the free market and the community. Why on earth would states secede to create another corrupt monstrosity which lords over them? Haven't any lessons been learned by the fact that citizens in these states want to secede in the first place?

When the Soviet Union fell apart, those nations chose to stay independent, and good on them! I would want my state, and even my own community to possibly issue it's own resource barting notes, anything to break away from the international banking cartel.

548520_364455193641828_787389607_n.jpg

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
~Albert Einstein

675,000 people have signed a secession petition?

Wow. I am surprised how small that number is. When you consider even all the people with an IQ under 100 have access to the internet, that only two tenths of one percent of the US population clicked on this petition, that is kind of surprising.

I would have expected at least one person out of one hundred would click it. We have way more retards than that!

We even have a higher percentage right here on this board who think 675,000 is something to brag about. :lol:

Last edited:
I look on the first page before starting a thread. I don't hang out here all day, so I don't know what's been posted or not been posted. That all 50 states have started petitions seems news worthy and so I started a thread.

If it were states it would be noteworthy. It isnt the states but citizens in those states.
NO, it's noteworthy because it has never happened before.

What? Petitioning the government?

What is noteworthy is that the people signing such petitions are demonstrating that they care nothing about their nation. All their posturing concerning patriotism was nothing but lies. All they care about is their bigotry and idiotic political ideologies.

Because people want to change governments because they don't care about their nation...

You change government at the ballot box.
You leave the nation "sucede" because you don't love that nation.

Let's do it!

secedeamerica.jpg

I think you are sort of missing the point here. These states don't want to secede to form a new national or federalized government. A larger centralized government ends up farther away from the people. In my own state, I would prefer we decentralize power even more, back to the communities, to the people and the families. We should devolve education into the hands of our local community, they are the ones that pay the property taxes. In our state just shot down a proposal funded by big corporate interests that would have enabled our state capitol to use "emergency financial managers" to come in from the state capitol to take over control of local communities that had fiscal troubles to impose "austerity measures" unilaterally without any input from citizens. (You can bet who would have benefited there, can you say immanent domain?)

Government is violence that takes away the sovereignty, freedom and property of local communities and families, while choosing winners and losers. In truth, that should be the job of the free market and the community. Why on earth would states secede to create another corrupt monstrosity which lords over them? Haven't any lessons been learned by the fact that citizens in these states want to secede in the first place?

When the Soviet Union fell apart, those nations chose to stay independent, and good on them! I would want my state, and even my own community to possibly issue it's own resource barting notes, anything to break away from the international banking cartel.

548520_364455193641828_787389607_n.jpg

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
~Albert Einstein

Florida voted for Obama

What is noteworthy is that the people signing such petitions are demonstrating that they care nothing about their nation. All their posturing concerning patriotism was nothing but lies. All they care about is their bigotry and idiotic political ideologies.

Because people want to change governments because they don't care about their nation...

There is nothing here about changing the government, only making sure it's THEIR government. Regardless of the country.

do a search before starting a duplicate thread :eusa_doh: You're making more work for the maudes.

I look on the first page before starting a thread. I don't hang out here all day, so I don't know what's been posted or not been posted. That all 50 states have started petitions seems news worthy and so I started a thread.

I don't know that a single state has started a petition, much less 50. What's happened is that individuals from all 50 states have put up petitions and other individuals have signed. As of yet, ZERO states have petitioned the U.S. government on the secession question.

do a search before starting a duplicate thread :eusa_doh: You're making more work for the maudes.

I don't know that a single state has started a petition, much less 50. What's happened is that individuals from all 50 states have put up petitions and other individuals have signed. As of yet, ZERO states have petitioned the U.S. government on the secession question.

When binding secession bills pass state legislatures, that is when the "states" are for secession.

It's really rather comical is it not:

Chicken sandwich protests....online petitions....twitter pissing contests. At least OWS got out of the house and protested.

Forum List

Back