5 things I enjoy more than being around a woman

1. Sports betting
2. Watching sports
3. Youtube
4. Cable
5. Reses Cups/Lemon Drop Cookies

The end
LOL. Interesting! There is nothing I enjoy more than being around men. I like them and love them and understand them. I like to keep things light with them. And that is what they like with me. :)

In other words, you're a slut.
Maybe this is why you have trouble with women staying with you. Dont be so insecure.

1. Sports betting
2. Watching sports
3. Youtube
4. Cable

The end
LOL. Interesting! There is nothing I enjoy more than being around men. I like them and love them and understand them. I like to keep things light with them. And that is what they like with me. :)

Maybe this is why you have trouble with women staying with you. Dont be so insecure.

It's been common knowledge for centuries that women are vapid, vain and perpetually stuck in a childish mindset. Only thing they care about is things coming out of or going into their vaginas.

1. Sports betting
2. Watching sports
3. Youtube
4. Cable

The end

It's been common knowledge for centuries that women are vapid, vain and perpetually stuck in a childish mindset. Only thing they care about is things coming out of or going into their vaginas.
Some girl must have really done a job on you. You're very angry at women. Did she cheat on you with a Black man? :laughing0301:

1. Sports betting
2. Watching sports
3. Youtube
4. Cable

The end

Some girl must have really done a job on you. You're very angry at women. Did she cheat on you with a Black man? :laughing0301:

All men should be angry at women. They've been literally and figuratively fucking us since forever.

All men should be angry at women. They've been literally and figuratively fucking us since forever.
I cant imagine how badly your life must suck. Women have been nothing but a constant blessing for me with the exception of my first daughters mother.

Maybe this is why you have trouble with women stwaying with you. Dont be so insecure.

speaking of which - I gotta take care of something :11_2_1043:

reses cups is actually a little better pussy
You need to just come on out of the closet. Are you seriously comparing candy to poo nanny?

LOL. I dont think you understand how good reses cups is
I think you must be a virgin if you really believe that. :laughing0301:

I told him he was a virgin once with the way he talks about women. . .

You would have thought I accused him of killing puppies.
Either he has some serious bad luck with women or he is gay or a virgin.
Maybe a gay virgin that doesn't know he is gay?

I cant imagine how badly your life must suck. Women have been nothing but a constant blessing for me with the exception of my first daughters mother.

Too pussy whipped to criticize women

Sorry but I gotta disagree . A women's scent is what makes a guy want to live . Maybe you just had a letdown but without my lady , my life is just ........a life . Women are what bring the night sky alive .

Well all the pretty women have weak immune systems so I dont a get a chance to look at the night sky

Why would I criticize someone thats done nothing but make my life a joy? What would I chose to criticize?

Why would I criticize someone thats done nothing but make my life a joy? What would I chose to criticize?

On an individual level women can be great but as a group they are evil and destructive. Kinda like black people!

Your baby mama. I guess she didn’t like being slapped around by an asshole like you. We know that’s about all you slap Still running your trap like the racist piece of shit you are. What are you on your 10th baby momma. Lord knows they realize quickly there is much better out there. Explain why black women love white men. I’ll start you off. They say they are always nasty, smelly and all they care about is themselves. Once they shot there load there done. They don’t know how to pleasure there women and don’t care. That’s where the term “minute men” came from. I grew up with a rare group who were nice and respectful and close friends. You on the other hand grew up as a wannabe gangster. You live in San Diego right. Isn’t the zoo there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On an individual level women can be great but as a group they are evil and destructive. Kinda like black people!
The more the merrier . Threesomes , foursomes, groupsomes !! I lubs them all

The more the merrier . Threesomes , foursomes, groupsomes !! I lubs them all

Degenerate!!!

1. Sports betting
2. Watching sports
3. Youtube
4. Cable

The end

I found what I thought was the perfect Woman. She had every trait every man wanted. I thought I had married Mary Poppins. It turned out I ended up with Godzilla in drag.

1. Sports betting
2. Watching sports
3. Youtube
4. Cable

The end
What about eating peach pie off a fat Latina tranny ass while getting a face full of bowel wind? I figured that would be #1 on your list.

Forum List

Back