5 Serious Questions For Christians Who Support Donald Trump

[QUOTE="PredFan, post: 14793322, member: 3319]
None can compete in the world of outright lies like the Clintons and the 0bamas.
So GW's lying about WMD to commit mass murder in Iraq doesn't count?

He didn't lie about WMDs, that is another lie by the left. Saddam Hussein had WMDs, we know that without a doubt because he used them on the Kurds. Killed millions with them.

No one lies like the left.[/QUOTE]
First off, Saddam didn't kill "millions". Secondly, he had no WMDs by the time GW invaded and committed mass murder on a much grander scale than Saddam ever did.

[QUOTE="PredFan, post: 14793322, member: 3319]
None can compete in the world of outright lies like the Clintons and the 0bamas.
So GW's lying about WMD to commit mass murder in Iraq doesn't count?

He didn't lie about WMDs, that is another lie by the left. Saddam Hussein had WMDs, we know that without a doubt because he used them on the Kurds. Killed millions with them.

No one lies like the left.
First off, Saddam didn't kill "millions". Secondly, he had no WMDs by the time GW invaded and committed mass murder on a much grander scale than Saddam ever did.[/QUOTE]

Bull shit. You are just desperate to believe the lies you were told. Saddam Hussein had WMDs, that is a provable fact. You even as much as admitted it yourself. To think that he used them all and didn't hold any back it stupid beyond reason. Besides, we had no way of knowing if he had any more or not. We only know that he did.

You are wrong, be an adult and admit it and move on.

Some very good questions from this person on christian disconnects

5. How are you able to support someone who is famous for unwholesome talk and constantly putting people down?

You know that Bible we read? (It’s thick and usually has a fake leather cover. Check the shelf.)

Well, that Bible has a few things to say about how we use our tongues and about the kind of garbage we should resist allowing to flow from our little speaking machines.

I mean, I know it’s a big book, but surely you’ve gotten to the part where Paul says that no unwholesome words should come out of our mouths, but only those words which edify and build people up, no?

I’ll tell you this: When you compare what the Bible teaches about how we should use our words, to how Trump uses his, you’re going to find two opposite examples. It’s one thing to disagree with people, and even forcefully challenge their ideas, but that can be done without stooping to the levels Trump stoops to.

Or, let me ask it this way: How would you react if your kids came home from school talking like Donald Trump? How would you feel if they talked to you the way Trump talks to others?

5 Serious Questions I Have For Christians Who Support Donald Trump
We're not electing the POTUS to have dinner with us. We're electing him to uphold the Constitution. That's pretty much it. In that light, a Trump presidency would be a crap shoot, a Hillary presidency would just be crap.

Bull shit. You are just desperate to believe the lies you were told. Saddam Hussein had WMDs, that is a provable fact. You even as much as admitted it yourself. To think that he used them all and didn't hold any back it stupid beyond reason. Besides, we had no way of knowing if he had any more or not. We only know that he did.

By the time GW invaded Saddam didn't have any more WMD, that's why the US army didn't find any. But even you knew that already.
Plus, Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11, so the invasion was based on lies and ends up being mass murder of American soldiers as well as Iraqis.

By the time GW invaded Saddam didn't have any more WMD, that's why the US army didn't find any. But even you knew that already.
Plus, Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11, so the invasion was based on lies and ends up being mass murder of American soldiers as well as Iraqis.

I see you choose not to be an adult.

I see that you don't dispute what I said. Good for you.

I already disputed it moron.
You're no different than the rest of the left wing nutters here. You are obsessed with winning and are desperate to do so at any cost. Lies, deflections, constant irrelevancies, stupid statements...you don't care. None of you have the maturity or intelligence to ever admit when you are wrong. I could debunk your nonsense, and I have, over and over again but you will never stop the bull shit, ever. Have fun with that by yourself now idiot. Dismissed

2. What changed between Bill Clinton and now? Don’t you think you owe him an apology?

Seriously, what changed? Because you know, I remember those days and we were calling for Clinton to be impeached and thrown out of office. Remember why?

Because “character counts” that’s why.
Bullshit.

Actually Clinton was impeached for two crimes. Committing perjury and obstruction of justice.
"Impeached" doesn't mean that she likes fruit. Buy a dictionary.

Take your own advice, idiot. Clinton was impeached.

2. What changed between Bill Clinton and now? Don’t you think you owe him an apology?

Seriously, what changed? Because you know, I remember those days and we were calling for Clinton to be impeached and thrown out of office. Remember why?

Bullshit.

Actually Clinton was impeached for two crimes. Committing perjury and obstruction of justice.

Clinton wasn't impeached, unless you think that impeached means "ate rice".

I already disputed it moron.
You're no different than the rest of the left wing nutters here. You are obsessed with winning and are desperate to do so at any cost. Lies, deflections, constant irrelevancies, stupid statements...you don't care. None of you have the maturity or intelligence to ever admit when you are wrong. I could debunk your nonsense, and I have, over and over again but you will never stop the bull shit, ever. Have fun with that by yourself now idiot. Dismissed
You still didn't dispute what I said because you can't. Nice.

Bullshit.

Look, I just informed you that Clinton was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice. Are you dense or something?

I think you're just a slow learner. And that is why you are so ignorant regarding the matter.

Yep, that post is proof positive that you're a slow learner.

Bullshit.

Clinton WAS impeached, you ignorant buffoon. It is a FACT.

Bullshit.

If it was successful he would have been removed from office, dingbat.

It was a failed coup.

Bullshit.

Look, I just informed you that Clinton was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice. Are you dense or something?

I think you're just a slow learner. And that is why you are so ignorant regarding the matter.
Bullshit.

If Clinton was impeached he would have been removed from office, dingbat.

It was a failed coup.
You are totally ignorant regarding the matter. So ignorant that the chances that you vote Democrat are 99.999%

Perhaps you should just lurk instead of posting so that you don't embarrass yourself further.

Last edited:
Bullshit.

It was a failed coup.
You are totally ignorant regarding the matter.

Perhaps you should just lurk instead of posting so that you don't embarrass yourself further.

The only president ever successfully impeached in that it resulted in his resignation from office to avoid being removed from office was Nixon.

Clinton was acquitted.

It was a failed coup.
You are totally ignorant regarding the matter.

The only president ever successfully impeached in that it resulted in his resignation from office to avoid being removed from office was Nixon.

Clinton was acquitted.
What did I just tell you about not embarrassing yourself further by posting? You should listen to people who are much smarter than your are.

Clinton was impeached.

Nixon resigned before any vote in the House on the articles of impeachment. Nixon was not impeached.

Johnson and Clinton are the only presidents that have ever been impeached.

2 people have just informed you that Clinton was impeached and you still don't get it.

Now I think you're so ignorant that there is a 99.9999999999% chance that you vote Democrat.

Last edited:
Clinton was impeached.

Nixon resigned before any vote in the House on the articles of impeachment. Nixon was not impeached.

Nixon was charged and resigned from office to avoid the inevitable removal from office..

Clinton was charged, acquitted, and remained in office.

Thems the facts.

Do you think it doesn't matter that Clinton was acquitted?

Bullshit.

If it was successful he would have been removed from office, dingbat.

It was a failed coup.

You clearly don't understand what the term "impeachment" means.

Forum List

Back