5 Serious Questions For Christians Who Support Donald Trump

Some very good questions from this person on christian disconnects

5. How are you able to support someone who is famous for unwholesome talk and constantly putting people down?

There are no bad words, only words badly used. To think that the Creator of the Entire Universe would get twitchy over someone's use of the word bitch is laughable, and absurd.

4. How are you able to support someone who speaks so poorly to women?

Easy, considering the Left's support of Islamists' oppression and torture of women.

3. How do you deal with the conflicting imagery of Jesus dying for his enemies, with Donald Trump’s constant calls to torture them– and even kill their families?

The same way I deck someone who takes a swing at me, without asking questions. It's a character flaw, I know. :laugh:

2. What changed between Bill Clinton and now? Don’t you think you owe him an apology?

Other than Bill becoming a bit doddery, nothing. Comparing Bill and Don is a false comparative.

1. Are you feeling okay?

I feel great, thanks.

I have a question for guno. Where did you dig up this nutcase?

Here's another piece by the same idiot.

I’m A Privileged White Guy, So I’m Giving Away My Vote This Election
The Democrats dropped the Atomic Bomb. The Democrats were instrumental in discouraging Bible study and prayer from Community (Public) schools making it illegal. The Democrats got us into the Vietnam "conflict."The Democrats sponsored abortion on demand for women. The Democrats put in place regulations that ended most children Television programing and replaced it with liberal news and gossip shows. The Democrats labeled oral "sex" in the oval office as not being sex. The Democrats made Sodomy something "wholesome." Hillary has no problem with any of this and I imagine she agrees fully with you.

This is why I'm not voting for her. At least Trump doesn't think he's God and doesn't pretend to be.

Forum List

Back