5 Serious Questions For Christians Who Support Donald Trump

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Some very good questions from this person on christian disconnects

5. How are you able to support someone who is famous for unwholesome talk and constantly putting people down?

You know that Bible we read? (It’s thick and usually has a fake leather cover. Check the shelf.)

Well, that Bible has a few things to say about how we use our tongues and about the kind of garbage we should resist allowing to flow from our little speaking machines.

I mean, I know it’s a big book, but surely you’ve gotten to the part where Paul says that no unwholesome words should come out of our mouths, but only those words which edify and build people up, no?

I’ll tell you this: When you compare what the Bible teaches about how we should use our words, to how Trump uses his, you’re going to find two opposite examples. It’s one thing to disagree with people, and even forcefully challenge their ideas, but that can be done without stooping to the levels Trump stoops to.

Or, let me ask it this way: How would you react if your kids came home from school talking like Donald Trump? How would you feel if they talked to you the way Trump talks to others?

5 Serious Questions I Have For Christians Who Support Donald Trump

• Banned
2. What changed between Bill Clinton and now? Don’t you think you owe him an apology?

Seriously, what changed? Because you know, I remember those days and we were calling for Clinton to be impeached and thrown out of office. Remember why?

Because “character counts” that’s why.

If a few years ago we claimed that poor personal character disqualified one from holding the office of presidency, and even went through the efforts to impeach a sitting president because his personal character, how the (oops, almost had some unwholesome language myself. Good catch, Ben) are you supporting Trump?

Did you legitimately change your mind, or are you just being hypocritical since the guy with poor moral character happens to be your guy this time? Because as far as I can tell, changing your mind about the value of character, and being a total hypocrite, are the only two options available to you.

This is how Christians can vote for Trumpelstiltskin:

The bible is full of crap and so is The Donald. A marriage made in heaven.

So instead of voting for Trump, Christians should vote for a woman who is endorsed by the LBGT Community as well as by Planned Parenthood?

Why doesn't the left wing keep Religion out of politics like they always claim should be left out? Why is it they have this need to borrow other religions to try and justify their view on life.

There is a choice, one between Mrs. Tuzla that lies without restraint and says that the unborn child, up to birth has no consitutional rights. That alone disqualifies her in the eyes of most Christians I would think. Which leaves Trump as the only alternative to her dishonesty.

Guno so wishes to dictate what Christians should do or not do. One would think Guno would start his own church. A Satanic church.

5. How are you able to support someone who is famous for unwholesome talk and constantly putting people down?

There are no bad words, only words badly used. To think that the Creator of the Entire Universe would get twitchy over someone's use of the word bitch is laughable, and absurd.

4. How are you able to support someone who speaks so poorly to women?

Easy, considering the Left's support of Islamists' oppression and torture of women.

3. How do you deal with the conflicting imagery of Jesus dying for his enemies, with Donald Trump’s constant calls to torture them– and even kill their families?

The same way I deck someone who takes a swing at me, without asking questions. It's a character flaw, I know. :laugh:

2. What changed between Bill Clinton and now? Don’t you think you owe him an apology?

Other than Bill becoming a bit doddery, nothing. Comparing Bill and Don is a false comparative.

1. Are you feeling okay?

I feel great, thanks.

I have a question for guno. Where did you dig up this nutcase?

Here's another piece by the same idiot.

I’m A Privileged White Guy, So I’m Giving Away My Vote This Election

Last edited:

Seriously, what changed? Because you know, I remember those days and we were calling for Clinton to be impeached and thrown out of office. Remember why?

Bullshit.

Actually Clinton was impeached for two crimes. Committing perjury and obstruction of justice.

Bullshit.

Actually Clinton was impeached for two crimes. Committing perjury and obstruction of justice.

Crimes my ass. He was put in a position where lying was the only honorable thing to do while hypocrites like that newt asshole were calling for his impeachment and questioning his character for doing the exact same thing that he was doing before he was caught......

All this to embarrass the president for no other reason than sour grapes and to pretend to be the moral and ethical party. What a joke.

Now you would support a candidate who would consider making that asshole his VP?

morons.

Bullshit.

Crimes my ass. He was put in a position where lying was the only honorable thing to do while hypocrites like that newt asshole were calling for his impeachment and questioning his character for doing the exact same thing that he was doing before he was caught......

All this to embarrass the president for no other reason than sour grapes and to pretend to be the moral and ethical party. What a joke.

Now you would support a candidate who would consider making that asshole his VP?

morons.

Lying is honorable? Wow the collective left have lost their collective minds.

He lied because he thought there was no proof of his lie. He denied a woman's consitutional rights and obstructed justice. To that there is absolutely no doubt. Nothing honorable in that sort of behavior. If he just would have told the truth everyone would have shrugged and said so did JFK.

You know that Bible we read? (It’s thick and usually has a fake leather cover. Check the shelf.)

Well, that Bible has a few things to say about how we use our tongues and about the kind of garbage we should resist allowing to flow from our little speaking machines.

I mean, I know it’s a big book, but surely you’ve gotten to the part where Paul says that no unwholesome words should come out of our mouths, but only those words which edify and build people up, no?

I’ll tell you this: When you compare what the Bible teaches about how we should use our words, to how Trump uses his, you’re going to find two opposite examples. It’s one thing to disagree with people, and even forcefully challenge their ideas, but that can be done without stooping to the levels Trump stoops to.

Or, let me ask it this way: How would you react if your kids came home from school talking like Donald Trump? How would you feel if they talked to you the way Trump talks to others?

It beats the alternative.
It's either vote for Trump, write in or not vote

typical christian values, there's an alternative yet they hang onto the apple.

Bullshit.

Crimes my ass. He was put in a position where lying was the only honorable thing to do

Bizarre.

Explain?

I don't know who is Christian or not, or what their values are.
I have to vote my conscience, who I think will do what is best for the United States.

Jesus is not a carnally minded person's politically correct pansy no matter how you try to spin it. He told Peter 'Satan get thee behind me' that is an insult to a carnal being. He called it as he saw it when speaking to the multitude of the viper generation those of the Pharisees and Sadducee's were named as a pit of vipers. Over throws the tables of the money changers and chases them out of the temple with a scourge made of small cords 'bands, boughs, chains and ropes'.

Pharisaic Pharisaikos {far∙i∙sa∙ik} of or pertaining to Pharisees Pharisaical ∙ one addicted or as practicing ceremonial traditions and forms of religiousness; having some or a great deal of the knowledge of doctrine; inwardly void ∙ having an appearance of religious beliefs∙ Pharisaism an outwardly religious appearance, applying traditions, doctrine and laws of God; act or fact of being a Pharisee hence having a pharisaical attitude one with anger, temper or spirit∙ hypocritical, self righteous, censorious of others manners and morals ∙ generally inwardly void of the true nature of God and the word *

Pharissee {far∙i∙se} [pha∙rise] a group, school, a house or one purported to be with the knowledge of Jehovah. One with religious doctrine and traditions generally led by elders of Jewish, Christian or even Muslims sects ∙ called Pharisaius or in Greek Pharisaios ∙ the Greek word origin is from the Aramic parishaiya shortened form - perish ∙ the origin is from the Eber “the region beyond - a spiritual comrade”, perish • parush “separated (wild fruit ∙ unlit or darkened)

Sadducees are those from the house of the self righteous who exalt themselves.

The people are the one's who got out and voted in the primaries to lift up Trump to be their president whether you or anyone else likes it or not.

****Edited to include Muslim Islamic sects in my notes along with Jewish and Christian sects as previously knew nothing about them when I wrote these three years ago.****

Last edited:

Explain?

I have to vote my conscience, who I think will do what is best for the United States.

that is different than voting as a christian the point of the thread and the point I was making if you still have one, a conscience ...

Bullshit.

morons.
It sounded more plausible to indict Billy boy for crimes while getting blowjobs in the oval office than to call him a treasonous dickhead for bombing the shit out of people in Bosnia.

Explain?

that is different than voting as a christian the point of the thread and the point I was making if you still have one, a conscience ...

Following your logic you should not vote for Clinton OR Trump.
I personally see no problem not voting or writing a vote in.
Many argue it's a waste, but, at least you are voting for who you think would do best.

Bullshit.

Crimes my ass. He was put in a position where lying was the only honorable thing to do
You are simply wrong. Perjury is a particularly egregious crime against justice. There's nothing honorable about it.

Clinton even admitted he was guilty of perjury. Every single one of those Democrats who voted not guilty knew he was guilty. They voted not guilty because they are dishonest scumbag pieces of shit.

If you or I did what Clinton did we would have gone to jail.

Forum List

Back