5 Reasons Why Chick Fil-A Is Not What You Think

Same thing about women. If women pay taxes and those taxes are used to build roads and electrical plants and bridges then women should have a say who uses that infrastructure. Even if Chicken Parts pays a lot, they don't pay all. So to force women to subsidize discrimination against women is unfair.
Course, I once knew a political party that engaged in voter suppression and discriminates against gays and blacks, Hispanics, women, teachers, scientists, Muslims, atheists and other groups of people too numerous to mention, but they are really, really sensitive and get really upset if you say they are "unfair". Of course, they feel they can be unfair because that party is 90% white and mostly Christian so they have a right. But I won't mention who they are. It really upsets them.

According to HuffPo (and I assume a few will crucify me for my source, but feel free to provide another) Chick Fil A have donated money to hate groups, who compare gay people to pedophiles, and want them exported out of the country.
They have also been sued more than a dozen times for employment discrimination. One women who is currently suing says she was sacked because the managers wanted her to be a 'stay at home mum'.

David Badash: Chick-fil-A: 5 Reasons It Isn't What You Think

If this is true, it goes beyond free speech.

One thing Chick Fil A certainly IS: Making piles of money from a massive outpouring of support of their free speech. :clap2:

I would assume that the support is coming from those who don't think gay people should be treated like equals, so I wouldn't want to buy anything from them, either.

Again how are they not equal? Other than butt sex?

According to HuffPo (and I assume a few will crucify me for my source, but feel free to provide another) Chick Fil A have donated money to hate groups, who compare gay people to pedophiles, and want them exported out of the country.
They have also been sued more than a dozen times for employment discrimination. One women who is currently suing says she was sacked because the managers wanted her to be a 'stay at home mum'.

It's an op-ed piece by a political activist, it is all opinion based on other op-ed pieces.

It does not go beyond free speech in our country, our country is found on free speech. So no matter how hateful, disgusting, repulsive, it maybe, it is a right of every American.

That is true, it is just a shame that people still hold to such beliefs.

Same thing about women. If women pay taxes and those taxes are used to build roads and electrical plants and bridges then women should have a say who uses that infrastructure. Even if Chicken Parts pays a lot, they don't pay all. So to force women to subsidize discrimination against women is unfair.
Course, I once knew a political party that engaged in voter suppression and discriminates against gays and blacks, Hispanics, women, teachers, scientists, Muslims, atheists and other groups of people too numerous to mention, but they are really, really sensitive and get really upset if you say they are "unfair". Of course, they feel they can be unfair because that party is 90% white and mostly Christian so they have a right. But I won't mention who they are. It really upsets them.

What I find funny is you war on women comments and then you support homos.....uh.......why do they hate women so much they wont have sex with them?

Im laughing..........the more the k00ks make this a political issue, the longer the lines are at these restaurants. What a great country!!!!:rock::rock::2up:

One thing Chick Fil A certainly IS: Making piles of money from a massive outpouring of support of their free speech. :clap2:

I would assume that the support is coming from those who don't think gay people should be treated like equals, so I wouldn't want to buy anything from them, either.

Or it is support of a business that is being oppressed by the political machines of Chicago and Boston. Government has no right to interfere with a legal business.

I'm more outraged over government sticking it's nose, where it needs not.

Hi Noomi,

I went to a Chic-fil-A today to get a first hand impression of the crowd. It was packed, the wait was long, the group was patient and friendly. The poor overworked staff was doing the best it could.

Of the several dozen conversations I heard, they all were in respectful protest to another PC attack on free speech. People I heard resented being told to boycott a company because of an individual's statement of belief. People were there to show their support for free choice and freedom of speech. I didn't hear a single mention of gay marriage which didn't surprise me. My community and my neighbors couldn't care less about what happens in someone's bedroom. They just don't like to be told what to do by the PC police.

Cheers,

Bill

Last edited:

No...the support is coming from people that believe in free speech and the right of Americans to have their opinions.

The joke is that Dan Cathy contributes millions to organizations like NOM. NOM has been organizing boycotts of businesses that don't discriminate against employees. They organized boycotts against companies like General Mills and Starbucks.

Yet the right wing here believes that Dan Cathy is having HIS first amendment rights violated.

"hate group"

So now progressives are supporting pedophilia?

It is true Chick-fiil-A did donate to an anti-MAMBLA organization...

Something wrong with that??

You support grown men having gay sex with kids?

Hi Noomi,

I went to a Chic-fil-A today to get a first hand impression of the crowd. It was packed, the wait was long, the group was patient and friendly. The poor overworked staff was doing the best it could.

Of the several dozen conversations I heard, they all were in respectful protest to another PC attack on free speech. People I heard resented being told to boycott a company because of an individual's statement of belief. People were there to show their support for free choice and freedom of speech. I didn't hear a single mention of gay marriage which didn't surprise me. My community and my neighbors couldn't care less about what happens in someone's bedroom. They just don't like to be told what to do by the PC police.

Cheers,

Bill

Thanks for your response, Bill.

Hi Noomi,

Cheers,

Bill

winning

"hate group"

So now progressives are supporting pedophilia?

It is true Chick-fiil-A did donate to an anti-MAMBLA organization...

Something wrong with that??

You support grown men having gay sex with kids?

I have a problem with people comparing gay people with pedophiles.

The joke is that Dan Cathy contributes millions to organizations like NOM. NOM has been organizing boycotts of businesses that don't discriminate against employees. They organized boycotts against companies like General Mills and Starbucks.

Yet the right wing here believes that Dan Cathy is having HIS first amendment rights violated.

Have a link on the actual boycotts of Starbucks and G. Mills.

And your money going to them is used to finance organizations like NOM, who try to silence other legal companies.

they dont agree with me and if u eat chicken you are anti gay marriage, theres our blanket statement. gotta love hte left.

Lets ask an owner of a business who is uber-Christian in values enough to not even conduct business on Sundays what he thinks of gay marriage, then act shocked and offended when he actually says the obvious answer...

And Christian groups who don't believe in gay marriage (just as they don't believe in things such as *GASP* divorce) are not "hate groups"... well, unless you think of gay groups that bash Christians and Christianity as also "hate groups"

Seriously? Did Republicans actually convince people to eat at Chik Fil A in support for opposing gays? Instead of protests this is the only grass roots idea I've seen happen for repubs and it consists of going out and.... stuffing your pie holes?

Didya have some Freedom Fries with it? :lol: Republicans
You are clearly confused, and I have to warn you that you are exhibiting the tendencies of low IQ individual. The medical term, I believe, is moron.

They are showing support for one of the most cherished rights any free people in the history of mankind have ever enjoyed.

The right to speak freely, without fear of reprisal from ones government.

Perhaps you have heard of it? It is called the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America.

Gay groups will attack Christianity because it is Christians who are leading the charge to discriminate against them.

Forum List

Back