5 Point Obama lead in Ohio...Ohio...Ohio

Romney and Obama are running even in national polls, yet the president has steady, if small, leads in surveys of most of the nine battleground states targeted by both camps as the best bets to assemble the 270 electoral votes needed.

In short, the contest is too close to call.

In final weekend, a fight to the finish

No, it really isn't.

I think the problem is, you are mistaking hype for fact. This isn't going to even be a contest in the end.

Pure projection.

Romney and Obama are running even in national polls, yet the president has steady, if small, leads in surveys of most of the nine battleground states targeted by both camps as the best bets to assemble the 270 electoral votes needed.

No, it really isn't.

I think the problem is, you are mistaking hype for fact. This isn't going to even be a contest in the end.

Dumb ass if you had read any part of the link what I posted came directly from it. The NEW YORK TIMES.

In all-important Ohio, Obama leads Romney, 50 percent to 48 percent, according to a Columbus Dispatch poll released on Sunday. Some surveys suggest Obama’s leads have disappeared altogether. In New Hampshire, for instance, a WMUR poll published on Saturday showed Obama and Romney tied at 47 percent. The president led by 15 points in the same poll in early October. In Pennsylvania, a Pittsburgh Tribune-Review poll released on Sunday also showed a 47-47 draw. Multiple polls had Obama’s advantage at or near double digits in Pennsylvania in late September.

Obama, Romney campaigns both confident as polls continue to show tight race - Boston.com

No, it really isn't.

Dumb ass if you had read any part of the link what I posted came directly from it. The NEW YORK TIMES.

I don't read your links, because most of them are pretty dumb. Romney could even win the national vote, and still lose...

Because he doesn't have the electoral votes to win right now.

No, it really isn't.

I don't read your links, because most of them are pretty dumb. Romney could even win the national vote, and still lose...

Oh Joey you goof, NOBODY has the EV's to win right now...what a kidder!!!!!

Given that every poll EXCEPT Ratmuffin have him ahead by some margin, on average, it's pretty good.

What is the sample data of the 'every' poll?

Decent enough size to be accurate.

Now, if you want to argue one or two polls are off, that's fine.

But ALL of them?

Seriously?

Size? What is the Party Affiliation break down in the poll. Most of the polls showing Obama up all have one thing in common. They all poll 5 to 7% more Dems than Republicans. When all the Data points to a turn out closer to what happened in 2004.

Basically all these polls are counting on a repeat of the Dems 2008 Wave election where they had the biggest advantage in turn out they had, had in a Generation.

Sorry, But if that is what he needs to run a couple points ahead in a poll? He has lost, Even in Ohio, Ohio, Ohio.

Turn out will be very close to even, with even possibly a slight Republican Advantage.

Calculate that into all those polls, and Obama isn't even up in any of them.

Except that probabilities say that Romney won't break 270, no matter how many votes he gets in the country as a whole.

If anything, the polls are probably undercounting the Obama vote, as people with Cell Phones and minorities are less likely to be polled.

Except that probabilities say that Romney won't break 270, no matter how many votes he gets in the country as a whole.

If anything, the polls are probably undercounting the Obama vote, as people with Cell Phones and minorities are less likely to be polled.

Oh Joey....you mean the "probabilities" YOU choose to believe :)

We're going to know fairly quickly, when Ohio is called the election will be over.

Ohio is well within the MOE, so don't bother with your silly lefty polls.

We're going to know fairly quickly, when Ohio is called the election will be over.

The problem is ALL the polls show Obama leading in Ohio.

Now, yeah, ONE poll can be wrong. Two or three of them can be wrong.

All of them being wrong? Fairly improbable.

No, it really isn't.

Your calling what I post dumb but you claim your only reason to support obama is because Romney is a Mormon? That is beyond truth don't matter stupid and Lohkota ignorant shit in just a few short weeks you have surpassed all the left stupid with your reason for support obama over Romney.

Your calling what I post dumb but you claim your only reason to support obama is because Romney is a Mormon? That is beyond truth don't matter stupid and Lohkota ignorant shit in just a few short weeks you have surpassed all the left stupid with your reason for support obama over Romney.

Guy, I told you idiots if you nominated the Mormon, I was voting for Obama.

I'm true to my word.

You all screwed up by nominating him, the weakest candidate the GOP has feilded since Barry "Deep down you know he's nuts" Goldwater.

After Romney loses (and he will) on Tuesday, maybe you'll want to have sensible discussions about how the GOP avoids becoming a regional party.

Maybe. Kind of doubt it, though.

I'm true to my word.

You all screwed up by nominating him, the weakest candidate the GOP has feilded since Barry "Deep down you know he's nuts" Goldwater.

After Romney loses (and he will) on Tuesday, maybe you'll want to have sensible discussions about how the GOP avoids becoming a regional party.

Which all the more reason makes you the most ignorant bastard of all times.

Correct.

The polls in Ohio and other BG states have also be taken over several weeks, scores of polls have been taken, the majority showing the president ahead.

Polling data are at their most accurate when as many polls as possible are analyzed, over the longest periods possible, showing the same consistent results.

We'll see little Joey :)

I'm true to my word.

Which all the more reason makes you the most ignorant bastard of all times.

The ignorant thing was nominating Romney in 2012 when it was demonstrated he was an awful candidate when he came in third in 2008.

Nominating the "Next in Line" is an awful idea, which is why the GOP hasn't won doing it since 1988.

We'll see little Joey :)

Oh, no, we won't. You'll hide in some corner after he loses Ohio and pretend you never had the discussion...

Ohio President Obama 2.8 12 polls, 11 for Obama one tie

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

Ohio is going for Obama, simple fact.

This is what I find amazing.

You conduct 12 tests. 11 show a positive result, one shows a result that is unclear, and you know that the person who conducted that test wanted to find a negative result.

In any Six Sigma, statistical, analytical environment, you'd go with the 11 tests that showed the positive result.

Ohio President Obama 2.8 12 polls, 11 for Obama one tie

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

Ohio is going for Obama, simple fact.

This is what I find amazing.

You conduct 12 tests. 11 show a positive result, one shows a result that is unclear, and you know that the person who conducted that test wanted to find a negative result.

In any Six Sigma, statistical, analytical environment, you'd go with the 11 tests that showed the positive result.

Fuck off, bigot.

Forum List

Back