5 new volcanoes erupt around the world: Red alert at Bogoslof ( usa)

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Five new volcanoes erupt around the world: Red alert at Bogoslof (USA), eruptions at Reventador (Ecuador), strange lights above Popocatepetl (Mexico), Sabancaya (Peru), Kilauea (USA)

upload_2017-3-8_22-38-7.png

Five new volcanoes erupt around the world: Red alert at Bogoslof (USA), eruptions at Reventador (Ecuador), Sabancaya (Peru), Kilauea (USA) and strange lights above Popocatepetl (Mexico)
========================================================

It's always interesting when a few of these go off at once, or close together.

It kind of always made sense to my mind, after all the plate is connected so if the pressure builds up extensively - like say from a shift (aka the major earthquakes we've had along the ring of fire the past decade - 18 over 8.0) then it kind of squishes all that magma around like... a tube of toothpaste... if you've ever accidentally stepped on one you'll know what I mean, it squishes out the two bottom corners and it'll pop the lid right off heh

Caribbean ships warned away from underwater volcano...
shocked.gif

Caribbean ships warned away from underwater volcano
March 14, 2018) -- Ships sailing in the Caribbean have been told to steer clear of an underwater volcano that is showing increased seismic activity.
The government of Grenada imposed 3.1 miles exclusion zone around the volcano -- called Kick 'em Jenny -- after the alert was raised to orange, indicating an eruption could take place within 24 hours.

Caribbean-ships-warned-away-from-underwater-volcano.jpg

An eruption from a submarine vent off of the south coast of Iceland in 1963 closely resembled a 1939 eruption of Kick’em Jenny in the Caribbean, scientists said.​

The University of the West Indies Seismic Research Center issued the warning, saying with the increased alert level ships should steer clear of the exclusion zone, 5 miles off Grenada.

Prof. Richard Robertson of the West Indies Seismic Research Centre said an eruption of the volcano will not likely trigger a tsunami.

Caribbean ships warned away from underwater volcano

It kind of always made sense to my mind, after all the plate is connected so if the pressure builds up extensively - like say from a shift (aka the major earthquakes we've had along the ring of fire the past decade - 18 over 8.0) then it kind of squishes all that magma around like... a tube of toothpaste... if you've ever accidentally stepped on one you'll know what I mean, it squishes out the two bottom corners and it'll pop the lid right off heh
You should call it the EverCurious Colgate theory of geology.

Meh I just try to use references that others can comprehend. I relate space time distortion to the Iñupiat blanket toss.

Forum List

Back