5 more charged in anti-government militia plot linked to Fort Stewart

If that was the case 90 % of the post about Obama would be changed.Right wingers can't handle the truth.

Your head is stuck so far up obama's ass that anything negative about him is a lie to you.

I'm not the one going around crying to the mods about threads. I can handle any thing the idiotic right wing has to say.
If that were true you would never have felt the need to embellish on the thread title. No you really can't handle the truth.

Only whites are racists as far as I know- hating a race is not racist. This new Rush/Beck/Fox/Pub etc definition is just more Pubcrappe. Change the GD channel, chumps.

Racist | Define Racist at Dictionary.com
dictionary.reference.com/browse/racist - Cached
a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that a certain human race is
superior to any or all others. Relevant Questions. What Is A Racist? Why Are
People ...

You REALLY shouldn't try to post anything serious, Franco. When you do...you inevitably show just how ignorant you really are. Only whites are racists? Really?

Only whites are racists as far as I know- hating a race is not racist. This new Rush/Beck/Fox/Pub etc definition is just more Pubcrappe. Change the GD channel, chumps.

People ...

You REALLY shouldn't try to post anything serious, Franco. When you do...you inevitably show just how ignorant you really are. Only whites are racists? Really?

Its an old leftwing meme.

It goes to power, in their world the only real racists are the ones who hold those reins..

The clored people have no power, therefore they cannot be racist.

It makes no sense at all, but its been around for years.

One of my friends is a prof @ UC...she once posted a series of articles about how minorities cannot be racist, that it is only a white thing.

Which is, I think, racist.

People ...

Its an old leftwing meme.

It goes to power, in their world the only real racists are the ones who hold those reins..

The clored people have no power, therefore they cannot be racist.

It makes no sense at all, but its been around for years.

Since the election of obama they have been empowered to be racist

Forum List

Back