5 Lies That Have Shaped The Obama Presidency

Rabbi Rules #2!

Great presidencies dont have 37% approval ratings.

So... Reagan wasn't a great President, then? He had a 35% approval rating.
What is his approval rating now?

Irrelevant, unless you're comparing it to Obama's approval rating in 30 years. Good luck getting that number.
The comparison with Reagan was irrelevant to begin with. So your point is a fail. Like Obama's presidency.

Wrong. You claimed that Presidents with a 37% approval rating aren't "great". Well, while Reagan was in office, he had a 35% approval rating.

Comparing Reagan's approval rating while he was in office is salient with comparing Obama's ratings while he is in office. Apples & apples.
No I claimed Obama isnt great. You made some kind of claim or other about Reagan that is pretty irrelevant for all kinds of reasons. Why you continue to beat a dead horse after admitting you were off base is beyond me. But knock yourself out.

We need OCare because 48 million Americans don't have healthcare.
If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.
If you like your plan you can keep your plan...

We need OCare because 48 million Americans don't have healthcare.
If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.
If you like your plan you can keep your plan...
Recovery Summer
The Stimulus saved or created X number of jobs.
You could go through every statement of this administration and find a lie of some kind.

Rabbi Rules #2!

Great presidencies dont have 37% approval ratings.

So... Reagan wasn't a great President, then? He had a 35% approval rating.
What is his approval rating now?

Irrelevant, unless you're comparing it to Obama's approval rating in 30 years. Good luck getting that number.
The comparison with Reagan was irrelevant to begin with. So your point is a fail. Like Obama's presidency.

Wrong. You claimed that Presidents with a 37% approval rating aren't "great". Well, while Reagan was in office, he had a 35% approval rating.

Comparing Reagan's approval rating while he was in office is salient with comparing Obama's ratings while he is in office. Apples & apples.
No I claimed Obama isnt great. You made some kind of claim or other about Reagan that is pretty irrelevant for all kinds of reasons. Why you continue to beat a dead horse after admitting you were off base is beyond me. But knock yourself out.

I didn't make a claim, I asked a question. Your flailing is showing.

I didn't admit I was off base, I showed how your idiotic question about Reagan's approval ratings NOW were off-base. Your flailing is showing.

Forum List

Back