49 killed on foreign territory...How many killed in Baltimore, St Louis and Chicago on Friday?

If it were an average day then 0.994 were murdered in those three cities on Friday.

What does that have to do with the 46 innocents killed?

If it were an average day then 0.994 were murdered in those three cities on Friday.

Can you link us to that data since you’ve done the due diligence?

Murders last year in each city....

St Louis: 186 Homicides in the city of St. Louis strikes 186 in 2018

Balitmore: 309 Majority of Baltimore homicide victims in 2018 were shot in the head, analysis shows

Chicago: 539: Chicago's 2018 murder total falls for second straight year but still tops 530

That was the average per city, the total for the night by average for all 3 combined would be 2.8.

Do I need to do the math for you, to show you how the numbers add up or can you do the simple math on your own?

So, what dose this have to do with 49 innocents murdered?

Does anybody know or care?
Have any politicians addressed it?
Does that seem weird to anybody else?
49 killed on foreign territory...How many killed in Baltimore, St Louis and Chicago on Friday?
At this point, who gives a damn. This is the culling of the herd as wanted by the NWO. Only 6 billion more have to die, before the liberal elites can feel comfortable with the population that they want to control..

The White Supremacist road is littered with mass graves going back centuries. The world is changing but some things remain the same. I seriously don't know what to say about all this. Ignoring white supremacist groups as we have done in the past is not working they need to be crushed out of existence.

Balitmore: 309 Majority of Baltimore homicide victims in 2018 were shot in the head, analysis shows

Chicago: 539: Chicago's 2018 murder total falls for second straight year but still tops 530

That was the average per city, the total for the night by average for all 3 combined would be 2.8.

Do I need to do the math for you, to show you how the numbers add up or can you do the simple math on your own?

The obvious point the OP is making is this. Our Media completely ignores the carnage that goes on daily in our big cities because it is politically bad for Democrats to call attention to it. For that same reason, they have 24 hour coverage of the mass killing in NZ because it gives them a way to attack Conservatives and President Trump.

And New Zealand seems to average between 57-100 murders per year.

MarathonMike articulated the point perfectly. It’s odd that you don’t find it odd that the killing culture within our ghettos and barrios get zero national coverage by the twisted media yet they pounce on killings in foreign territories so long as it fits their current agenda. Fools like you swallow the bait, hook, line and sinker. Plain weird.

How many white Americans were killed because of opioid abuse and the violence stalkiing the heartland. Middle America is now has more violent crime than the inner cities. Turns out the violence and the drug abuse isn't really racial, it's driven by poverty and lack of opportunity.

Now that Republicans have presided over the loss of manufacturing jobs, and allowed Big Pharma to addict poor people to opioids, middle America is suffering from the same sorts of social problems that Republicans have blamed on inner city Democrats.

Red states have the worst education systems, and yet the people making the decisions on cirriculum, text books and supplies, are blaming the teachers for the poor quality of education their students are receiving.

I looked at the Baltimore statistics. How can one look at the carnage caused by the accessibility of guns and do nothing to cut the numbers?

MarathonMike articulated the point perfectly. It’s odd that you don’t find it odd that the killing culture within our ghettos and barrios get zero national coverage by the twisted media yet they pounce on killings in foreign territories so long as it fits their current agenda. Fools like you swallow the bait, hook, line and sinker. Plain weird.
Weird is you trying to minimize the NZ tragedy because it is a threat to your twisted hobby. The fact that every so often some whacko takes this keyboard commando bullshit seriously enough to mass murder is something you need to come to terms with.

How many white Americans were killed because of opioid abuse and the violence stalkiing the heartland. Middle America is now has more violent crime than the inner cities. Turns out the violence and the drug abuse isn't really racial, it's driven by poverty and lack of opportunity.

Now that Republicans have presided over the loss of manufacturing jobs, and allowed Big Pharma to addict poor people to opioids, middle America is suffering from the same sorts of social problems that Republicans have blamed on inner city Democrats.

Red states have the worst education systems, and yet the people making the decisions on cirriculum, text books and supplies, are blaming the teachers for the poor quality of education their students are receiving.

I looked at the Baltimore statistics. How can one look at the carnage caused by the accessibility of guns and do nothing to cut the numbers?

You people are so confusing...I thought you wanted all drugs legalized and more accessible? Do you want all ‘street drugs’ legal but pharmaceuticals illegal?

The education system in the north east kicks ass as it is yet to be invaded by wetbacks....How do wetback infested states rank in education? Weird huh?

You people are so confusing...I thought you wanted all drugs legalized and more accessible? Do you want all ‘street drugs’ legal but pharmaceuticals illegal?

The education system in the north east kicks ass as it is yet to be invaded by wetbacks....How do wetback infested states rank in education? Weird huh?

How do you live with so much hate in your heart? Your ignorance, and abject stupidity, is incredible. You fill yourself up on lies and hate. Generally people who hate others, hate themselves more. Do you think that you're so inferior that you can't compete with the people you hate and fear? Sure seems like that to me.

Instead of helping people rise to the heights of their ability, you want to push down those you consider "inferior". The only "inferior" I see here, is the one too weak to compete on a level playing field.

The obvious point the OP is making is this. Our Media completely ignores the carnage that goes on daily in our big cities because it is politically bad for Democrats to call attention to it. For that same reason, they have 24 hour coverage of the mass killing in NZ because it gives them a way to attack Conservatives and President Trump.

the carnage in our big cities happens in little bits at a time, does not make for good news. Mass killings make for great ratings thus they get more coverage.

pretty basic, not sure what is hard to understand.

the carnage in our big cities happens in little bits at a time, does not make for good news. Mass killings make for great ratings thus they get more coverage.

pretty basic, not sure what is hard to understand.

it is the same reason an airplane crash gets more coverage than a car crash. A hell of a lot more people die on the highways in the US than in plane crashes, yet the planes get all the press.

but morons like you think ti is about politics and not ratings.

you just cannot help but be stupid

And New Zealand seems to average between 57-100 murders per year.

wow, that is not very many. I wonder what is different there.

How do you live with so much hate in your heart? Your ignorance, and abject stupidity, is incredible. You fill yourself up on lies and hate. Generally people who hate others, hate themselves more. Do you think that you're so inferior that you can't compete with the people you hate and fear? Sure seems like that to me.

Instead of helping people rise to the heights of their ability, you want to push down those you consider "inferior". The only "inferior" I see here, is the one too weak to compete on a level playing field.

Yes, I hate myself and my life...Meanwhile I have the boat set to auto pilot as I’m crossing the channel on my way to Catalina Island with my kids and their friends while I fuck with you lowlifes on my iPad....Yeah, I hate myself, my life totally sucks.

Forum List

Back