49 killed on foreign territory...How many killed in Baltimore, St Louis and Chicago on Friday?

Does anybody know or care?
Have any politicians addressed it?
Does that seem weird to anybody else?

How many white Americans were killed because of opioid abuse and the violence stalkiing the heartland. Middle America is now has more violent crime than the inner cities. Turns out the violence and the drug abuse isn't really racial, it's driven by poverty and lack of opportunity.

Now that Republicans have presided over the loss of manufacturing jobs, and allowed Big Pharma to addict poor people to opioids, middle America is suffering from the same sorts of social problems that Republicans have blamed on inner city Democrats.

Red states have the worst education systems, and yet the people making the decisions on cirriculum, text books and supplies, are blaming the teachers for the poor quality of education their students are receiving.
Can you link us to that data since you’ve done the due diligence?

Murders last year in each city....

St Louis: 186 Homicides in the city of St. Louis strikes 186 in 2018

Balitmore: 309 Majority of Baltimore homicide victims in 2018 were shot in the head, analysis shows

Chicago: 539: Chicago's 2018 murder total falls for second straight year but still tops 530

That was the average per city, the total for the night by average for all 3 combined would be 2.8.

Do I need to do the math for you, to show you how the numbers add up or can you do the simple math on your own?

So, what dose this have to do with 49 innocents murdered?

I looked at the Baltimore statistics. How can one look at the carnage caused by the accessibility of guns and do nothing to cut the numbers?

You people are so confusing...I thought you wanted all drugs legalized and more accessible? Do you want all ‘street drugs’ legal but pharmaceuticals illegal?

The education system in the north east kicks ass as it is yet to be invaded by wetbacks....How do wetback infested states rank in education? Weird huh?

How do you live with so much hate in your heart? Your ignorance, and abject stupidity, is incredible. You fill yourself up on lies and hate. Generally people who hate others, hate themselves more. Do you think that you're so inferior that you can't compete with the people you hate and fear? Sure seems like that to me.

Instead of helping people rise to the heights of their ability, you want to push down those you consider "inferior". The only "inferior" I see here, is the one too weak to compete on a level playing field.

Yes, I hate myself and my life...Meanwhile I have the boat set to auto pilot as I’m crossing the channel on my way to Catalina Island with my kids and their friends while I fuck with you lowlifes on my iPad....Yeah, I hate myself, my life totally sucks.

this is what you do while spending time with your kids.

damn, you are more pathetic than I thought.

You are right Brock . We need to do more gun control .

NEGATIVE
We don’t need fewer rights and less liberty...we simply need fewer Democrats.

where were you when the Patriot Act was passed?

As a stand-up legit citizen, I had nothing to hide...It never bothered me. Truthfully, I though it was completely justified given the intelligence we had at the time. Now, when the Kenyan renewed it and expanded its scope...now that was shady.

the carnage in our big cities happens in little bits at a time, does not make for good news. Mass killings make for great ratings thus they get more coverage.

pretty basic, not sure what is hard to understand.

it is the same reason an airplane crash gets more coverage than a car crash. A hell of a lot more people die on the highways in the US than in plane crashes, yet the planes get all the press.

but morons like you think ti is about politics and not ratings.

you just cannot help but be stupid

if if was all about ratings then how come the 40 christians killed by muslim extremists in Nigeria didn't get any coverage? Or any of the hundreds of similar attacks over the last few months?

How many white Americans were killed because of opioid abuse and the violence stalkiing the heartland. Middle America is now has more violent crime than the inner cities. Turns out the violence and the drug abuse isn't really racial, it's driven by poverty and lack of opportunity.

Now that Republicans have presided over the loss of manufacturing jobs, and allowed Big Pharma to addict poor people to opioids, middle America is suffering from the same sorts of social problems that Republicans have blamed on inner city Democrats.

Red states have the worst education systems, and yet the people making the decisions on cirriculum, text books and supplies, are blaming the teachers for the poor quality of education their students are receiving.

Balitmore: 309 Majority of Baltimore homicide victims in 2018 were shot in the head, analysis shows

Chicago: 539: Chicago's 2018 murder total falls for second straight year but still tops 530

That was the average per city, the total for the night by average for all 3 combined would be 2.8.

Do I need to do the math for you, to show you how the numbers add up or can you do the simple math on your own?

I looked at the Baltimore statistics. How can one look at the carnage caused by the accessibility of guns and do nothing to cut the numbers?

You people are so confusing...I thought you wanted all drugs legalized and more accessible? Do you want all ‘street drugs’ legal but pharmaceuticals illegal?

The education system in the north east kicks ass as it is yet to be invaded by wetbacks....How do wetback infested states rank in education? Weird huh?

How do you live with so much hate in your heart? Your ignorance, and abject stupidity, is incredible. You fill yourself up on lies and hate. Generally people who hate others, hate themselves more. Do you think that you're so inferior that you can't compete with the people you hate and fear? Sure seems like that to me.

Instead of helping people rise to the heights of their ability, you want to push down those you consider "inferior". The only "inferior" I see here, is the one too weak to compete on a level playing field.

Yes, I hate myself and my life...Meanwhile I have the boat set to auto pilot as I’m crossing the channel on my way to Catalina Island with my kids and their friends while I fuck with you lowlifes on my iPad....Yeah, I hate myself, my life totally sucks.

this is what you do while spending time with your kids.

damn, you are more pathetic than I thought.

We’re underway, my kids are on the back deck partying with friends, I’m in the wheelhouse two decks above...I’m bored, sorry bud.

NEGATIVE

As a stand-up legit citizen, I had nothing to hide...It never bothered me. Truthfully, I though it was completely justified given the intelligence we had at the time. Now, when the Kenyan renewed it and expanded its scope...now that was shady.

of course you did not care when the white guy did it. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

NEGATIVE

of course you did not care when the white guy did it. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Weird that you always see skin color.
How did you feel about Kunta Kinte renewing and expanding the Patriot Act without justification?

NEGATIVE

How did you feel about Kunta Kinte renewing and expanding the Patriot Act without justification?

He had the justification that Bush II had for singing it...NONE. I was pissed when Bush signed it, I was more pissed when Obama renewed it and even more pissed when Trump kept the FISA court going. HE was supposed to be different, but we all know that was a lie.

How did you feel when the Repubs gave the Executive branch the power of indefinite detention for anyone, citizens included, with no legal recourse?

If it were an average day then 0.994 were murdered in those three cities on Friday.

What does that have to do with the 46 innocents killed?

Are you against stop and frisk?

NEGATIVE

He had the justification that Bush II had for singing it...NONE. I was pissed when Bush signed it, I was more pissed when Obama renewed it and even more pissed when Trump kept the FISA court going. HE was supposed to be different, but we all know that was a lie.

How did you feel when the Repubs gave the Executive branch the power of indefinite detention for anyone, citizens included, with no legal recourse?

You know me, I’m a bit of a ‘police state’ kind of guy...particularly when there is emphasis pointed toward immigrants and terrorism. While I hate the surface tone of ‘infinite detention without trial’.....I think I can get can behind being ‘rough’ on immigrants.

If it were an average day then 0.994 were murdered in those three cities on Friday.

Some of us have worked hard for 30-50 years to achieve a sense of security for ourselves and our families. Strange thing about "freedom", you have every right to provide and care for those you choose. If you want to provide for those that may be less fortunate, you're certainly free to do so. As for some of us, it'll be a cold day in hell if your plan is to take it from us.

Typical bigoted racist...when are you leaving California?

You don’t want that...you need the free shit I provide you with.
Dude you can't afford me...

I'm an immigrant who came to the US 20 year ago, I embraced this country's diversity I worked hard and achieved things that I'm proud of.
You are a bigot hateful racist, who spews hate here on daily basis.
I challenge you infeont of everyone to show your house/portfolio worth and I show mine and see who contributes the most to this country and who is the scum.
Ready ? Have the balls?

Last edited:
Typical bigoted racist...when are you leaving California?

You don’t want that...you need the free shit I provide you with.
Dude you can't afford me...

I'm an immigrant who came to the US 20 year ago, I embraced this country's diversity I worked hard and achieved things that I'm proud of.
You are a bigot hateful racist, who spews hate here on daily basis.
I challenge you infeont of everyone to show your house/portfolio worth and I show mine and see who contributes the most to this country and who is the scum.
Ready ? Have the balls?

That’s some funny shit… Look, if I gave two fucks about what some illiterate raghead in cyberspace thought of me I would take you up on that at the expense of the loss of my anonymity.

The record by a single individual is still held by this Republican:

19mcveigh_CA0-articleLarge.jpg

Our love for our race is mightier than the hate for those who want to destroy our race. LOVE is what makes us fight back!

I find it very interesting that 2 mosques had shown up in Christchurch NZ. Pretty soon it would be called Cordoba NZ, the land of the conquered, by Islam.

Forum List

Back